The Tutor Pages Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Tutor Pages

How would you rate The Tutor Pages ?

"Sadly, I too agree many other tutors who have posted poor comments about the newly formed tutorpages. I was actually going to sign up as a tutor but recently tried to find the site and was baffled because of the new format; spending hours trying to locate the original site. I did not realise that the site had completely transformed..I must have been in a daze. Only now did I realise that I was not going completely insane due to the comments of other tutors. Compared to the old site this version is s***e (rhymes with site). I wont be subscribing to this one unless it has a radical overhaul."
"Hello, I had a profile on The Tutor Pages for 2 years and it was great. I met a number of lovely families and I worked closely with them. For some reason, I assumed the reason why I received no enquires the past few months was because everyone was on summer holiday. I only just attempted to log in to my account but to my surprise, I was unable to search the page. I ended up searching my old email to find the tutor page link- which then links to me SuperProf!!! WTH. My profile seems like a joke and all my old information is not on the profile....any idea how I can access my old profile or at least the information? I am a gold member so does it mean that I need to pay for my account again? How comes there was no email from the company to even inform about the change?? VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE COMPANY."
"I agree totally with the previous comments. I was very happy with the old Tutor Pages and had happy;y paid for the Gold membership subscription. Suddenly we were told after the event that it had been taken over by Superprof, which is very poor in comparison: very badly designed and the profile information is very difficult to edit. After some communication with Jon at Superprof, I told him I wanted to cancel my remaining membership and he promised me a refund on my remaining subscription by the end of this last week.... I am still waiting as my refund has still not yet appeared!"
"the old Tutor Pages were excellent!!, now you need to pay a fee and you can't find a good tutor, majority of A level students: very disappointing"
"The old version of Tutor Pages was in a class of its own. It was free to use for potential students and a small cost to tutors. It was by far the best tutoring platform in the London at the moment. Superprof is a very disappointing replacement."
"I feel just the same - very disappointed. Plus tutors have a contract with Tutor Pages. How can Superprof just take over? I have been in touch with Jon of Superprof and not had a satisfactory answer."
"I loved the Tutor Pages, but they have sold us short without any notification or explanation. The new site, Superprof, is nothing like the Tutor Pages. The Tutor Pages site was a very professional looking site I enjoyed using for many years and would have rated 5 stars. Bitterly disappointed."
"Tried two tutors and followed up by telephone. One was moving and didn't think it was worth replying. The other failed to respond either to the original email or the follow-up voicemail. Even the website follow-up did not prompt a response. Very disappointing."
"Tutor didn't show up"
"I am contacting my third tutor now as the first one didnt reply, the second did then didnt tell me her address to arrange an appointment."
"Its hard to type in the sections."
"No direct contact with tutor."
The Tutor Pages is rated 4.56 based on 520 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!