The Toolpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Toolpost

About The Toolpost: The Aladdin's cave for woodturners and carvers.

cleanmail@toolpost.co.uk

Unit 7,
Hawksworth,
Didcot,
Oxfordshire

Category:
DIY & Tools

Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, item came next day and was delivered right on time. Excellent service and would recommend using this company ."
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order with quick delivery. Very satisfied. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"I have used this shop a lot. Both in store and by mail order. Peter and Jen are always happy to help and answer my stupid questions. They will also sell you what you need not what will make them the most money. Excellent service always my go to supplier Nick"
Verified Buyer
"This is the first time I’ve used toolpost. Bought a woodturners smock, delivered next day great service"
"Good service but postage is charged for each item expensive."
Thank you for your feedback.

The shipping charges are (for the most part) a flat rate which reflect those costs which we incur from the logistics company - we don't make anything from shipping charges. In order to maintain the speed of delivery for in-stock items, these are the unfortunate realities. Whilst we would love to offer free shipping, as a retailer this would simply mean we had to increase our product prices to cover the costs, which would actually work out more expensive to our customers in most cases.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to your custom again in the future.
"Excellent service every time with fast delivery."
It's always great to read such kind works on a Friday morning. Thank you for sharing and feeding back so positively, it makes what we do as a small team worth it.
"All went smooth, so all ok."
"Good product great service"
Glad to hear it, I shall pass your feedback onto the team here. Happy turning...
"Prompt attention to order and first class communication letting me know at what stage the order was being processed"
Happy to help and great to hear everything went smoothly. Look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
"The grinding wheels I ordered arrived very promptly"
That's great to hear - we hope you're getting on well with the wheels and your tools are reaping the benefits. Thanks for sharing.
"They completed the transaction satisfactorily. However, I find that having a conversation with the girls on the telephone is like pulling teeth. There is no rapport with the customer and advice and product information is not offered freely, it has to be prised out of them. This is why I only rate them as just ok."
Good morning.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we appreciate your honesty. Whilst we make every effort to advise and guide our clientele, on occasion this can go awry. I have complete and total confidence in the team here and their extensive knowledge drawn from many years in the industry. That said, I shall share this feedback and ensure we always put our best foot forward.

If there is anything specific you would like to discuss, please do let us know.
Annonymous
Verified Buyer
"After difficulties paying for an order on line, spoke with Jen, who organised everything, and I received the goods ahead of time within 3 days! Exceptional. Thank you so much."
"good value , delivered on time , good products, will use them again."
"Fast dispatch of goods ordered and well packaged."
"I ordered 2 faceplates for a UG lathe. They were shipped quickly and arrived promptly, and are of good quality."
"Excellent service,very helpful."
"excellent service all round"
"Items arrived next day."
"Very good service and even to Germany where I live. I will purchase again!"
"peedy delivery"