The Toolpost Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Toolpost

About The Toolpost: The Aladdin's cave for woodturners and carvers.

cleanmail@toolpost.co.uk

Unit 7,
Hawksworth,
Didcot,
Oxfordshire

Category:
DIY & Tools

"Bought this for my husband who has now retired and has more time to do woodturning. I searched on line and saw this smock which is ideal and at a good price. The quality of material is excellent, bought a size bigger to enable him to wear something warm underneath. Was also surprised how quickly this was delivered, excellent service."
"Excellent service with next day delivery of tools."
"I can highly recommend The Toolpost. They dispatched promptly and on the delivery day I received a text giving me a delivery time slot. I will be happy to use them again."
"Looks ok, not tested yet."
"I couldnt reccommend this place enough. Excellent selection, friendly and welcoming when visiting and nothing is too much trouble. The website is a little dated, but dont let that put you off. Everything is personal which i prefer. I ordered some things from them on a tuesday, but i forgot one thing. So i called them tuesday afternoon and they had my order ready for the courier. They just took a card payment and added the thing i forgot to the box. Give them a try, you wont be dissapointed!"
"excellent service"
"People in the store knew exactly what I needed and delivery of item was very prompt"
"and service was very quick and the cost was most competitive. I will be doing business with The Tool Post in the future."
"Toolpost stock what I need at reasonable prices. Orders are received very quickly."
"Ordering was easy - delivery information/updates were sent regularly right up to its arrival."
"Delivered the next day. Well packaged. Very easy company to deal with. Will definitely use again"
"Absolutely outstanding service. I ordered a turning smock on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday and I'm in the US. The smock itself is even better than the Toolpost description...very high quality. Will definitely order from these guys again"
"Placed my order about 3.30ish Tuesday afternoon and received it the following afternoon. No complaints about the service at all. My only gripe is your web site. I found placing the order was a little cumbersome. The process is a little 'clunky' but nevertheless overall a good quick service."
"Fast efficient and competitive. I can’t fault them and there’s not a lot more to say, except I will definitely use them again."
"Please sort out your website so that it is readable. Also update to accept automatic input."
"Excellent quick service with reasonable prices."
"Very helpful great service fast delivery would recommend"
"Great selection of tools and timber excellent customer service."
"Good fast service and the items I purchased were as described and of excellent quality I would recommend people using this company, the web site is in need of an update but on talking to the very polite staff over the phone they informed me it is in hand Many thanks"
"Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly when you visit the shop. Fast and efficient service via their on line shop."
The Toolpost is rated 4.82 based on 1,888 reviews