The Toolpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Toolpost

About The Toolpost: The Aladdin's cave for woodturners and carvers.

peter@toolpost.co.uk

unit 7 Hawksworth

Category:
DIY & Tools

"No fuss and delivered really promptly. Highly recommended."
Posted 1 hour ago
"brilliant service from providing a password reminder to fulfilment of my oder"
"Good range of burrs. I was not happy with the use of a near naked young woman to advertise the Powercap on the website. Toolpost should move with the times. If it doesn’t, I will take my custom elsewhere."
"Great service quick delivery, many thanks"
"promt delievery"
"Excellent, rapid service"
"Good info. Good products. Delivered promptly."
"Easy website to navigate and speedy delivery"
"Had what I wanted and sent promptly"
"Very helpful and patient"
"Good prompt service and excellent prices"
"quick delivery, great price"
"Good selection of items, I'd use Toolpost more often were post costs to be more reasonable"
"The Toolpost were quickly able to send my goods to Australia without any problems and I'm very happy with my purchase."
"They have a wide range of quality products. Ordering was simple and my order was delivered very quickly and on time. I recommend The Toolpost and will definitely use them again."
"The quality of the wood was good, but the dimensions stated were well out and made two of the pieces un-useable. The service was good but at a price."
Hi Mark. Thanks for the feedback. You have, as far as I am aware, not called to discuss this situation which might enable us to better understand what has occurred. Timber is always sized approximately, and some timbers change a lot in size during their life due to changes in moisture content but it is always possible that we have picked and sent the wrong piece of timber? Without knowing what you ordered and received, this is impossible to determine since we have no reference to either who you are or the timber you purchased. We don't knowingly supply undersized timber but would always recommend that if sizing is critical you call fist and we can then check available stocks and advise. Since you say that the dimensions were 'well out' this is something that we would like to investigate. A millimetre od two might be acceptable but 'well out' suggests more like an inch or two which we would all find wholly unacceptable. We will await you feedback, if you'd care to call us.
"Excellent service. Can’t believe how quickly I got my order. And great prices too."
"Quality products and good communication about delivery issue."
"Ordered in the morning arrived next day. Amazing service."
"Toolpost managed my order efficiently and quickly. Items were very well packaged. Communication was good by email and on the phone. I give only 4 stars as their website format is a little odd...they even need a small section telling you how to go through the selection,ordering and paying process; whereas on most online shops, the process is obvious. Also there is not a paypal payment option."
The Toolpost is rated 4.81 based on 1,737 reviews