The Toolpost Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Toolpost

About The Toolpost: The Aladdin's cave for woodturners and carvers.

sales@toolpost.co.uk

Unit 7,
Hawksworth,
Didcot,
Oxfordshire

Category:
DIY & Tools

Tell us how The Toolpost made you happy

"Very good service. Will not hesitate to deal with them in the future."
"Great service and communication regarding our purchase. Delivered quickly to the other side of the world."
"Absolutely lovely piece of timber, just hope the fruit bowl looks as good when its finished."
"Excellent service. Super new Web site Sppedy dispatch"
"I ordered from the United States and received the order within four days. I found that unbelievable. Thanks"
"Product was excellent value, well wrapped and promptly received with good tracking."
"I purchased a 2" chuck and a 1Morse Taper Arbor to fit my Axminster Lathe, they don't make one yet. The service was very good, easy use web site, tracked delivery, excellent information regarding Order number, delivery details and tracking number. The chuck and arbor are of excellent quality and fit a treat! Thank you The Toolpost."
"I have used Toolpost on a number of occasions items arrrive next day and they let me know if anthing is going to be missing and follows later."
"I would give 0 stars if I could. Ordered a chuck that was out of stock and, I believe, discontinued. Told it would be delivered today only to get an email telling mw that if I want a chuck, the closest alternative is £44 more expensive. No acknowledgement of fault and no offer of compensation, just a refund! If I'd had £150 then I wouldn't have needed a low price option. Now woodturning will have to wait until next month!"
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Sadly stocking and availability are part and parcel of the retail world. The last of the style of chuck you ordered was purchased last week and as such was no longer and has since been removed from the site.

I have also ensured to check all correspondence pertaining to this order and can confirm that there has been no communications about delivery of the items to you as a result of your online order.

A full refund was offered in order that you could source an alternative elsewhere, but compensation does not seem applicable simply due to availability. I appreciate this is frustrating as the alternative option is more expensive, but this is because it is a more capable piece of equipment and thus more costly to manufacture.
"Great company with excellent service, that's why i keep going back to buy things"
"I have dealt with The Toolpost for a number of years, and as always sound advice and superb service."
"Excellent service. Bought a chisel had a job to get it out of the protective wrapping. Well done Toolpost wonderful service."
"I asked for my order to be left in our rear sun porch if we were not at home. The parcel was left next to a wheelie bin instead."
Sorry to hear that the courier did not carry out the requested task. We have passed this feedback to the logistics agent to help ensure this does not happen in future.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Kind regards,
The ToolPost Team
"I bought backing plates for my super precision chucks to convert them from vb36 type to m33x3.5. Great product. Great service. Great price. Excellent"
"The parcel didn't arrive next day as I was told, but as I am in the Highlands I didn't expect it to! It was nicely packed and high qaulity goods as always."
"Great selection of tools and equipment at a good price. Delivered quickly to."
"Great price, fast delivery, will be using again for sure."
"everything was easy, delivery quick,all in all good service"
"I’ve always been very happy with the service I get from ToolPost. There overseas support is great."
The Toolpost is rated 4.81 based on 1,921 reviews