The Sign Designer Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Sign Designer

How would you rate The Sign Designer?

41 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Thomas Mooney
Easy to use website. Fast delivery.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Sign Designer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Thomas Mooney
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy to use website. Fast delivery."
"Absolutely regretted dealing with this company. First off I had spend time re-submitting my original design to them, as was told due to a system error at their end. Then I received a product completely different and useless to me, as thought ordered. On contacting customer services, the book seems to be passed around so to speak and replies I did receive were in a disgusting manner showing complete lack of care for their customers, and lack of interest for their own business! Please all stay well clear of these jokers! Further to this, I got an email reply - "I am glad you are out of pocket!" - A true con-merchant with intent"
"Absolutely regretted dealing with this company. First off I had spend time re-submitting my original design to them, as was told due to a system error at their end. Then I received a product completely different and useless to me, as thought ordered. On contacting customer services, the book seems to be passed around so to speak and replies I did receive were in a disgusting manner showing complete lack of care for their customers, and lack of interest for their own business! Please all stay well clear of these jokers!"
Natasha Green
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely shocking customer service and extremely rude. I shall not be using these again and will take my future business elsewhere."
Robert White
Verified Buyer
"Hi Gary I received the signs yesterday. The speedy delivery and information was second to none and the signs themselves were astounding, I am over the moon. The service all round was phenomenal. I wish you all the very best for the future and if everything goes to plan I will definitely be ordering again from your cheery, friendly and professional team. My Regards Robbie"
Robbie White. AKA Bo-Jangles
David Norwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent DIY designer, exceedingly fast turnaround, quality product & at a good price too, would most definitely recommend to anyone looking for vinyl banners."
Jon Stafford
Verified Buyer
"The company i dealt with (demon Graphics) is a company that i used many times before. It is a local company and is quite renowned as "the" place to go for an array of various graphics and sign writing. A very professional company and very quick mailing which always (to me) means it will be my first port of call for continued use. Their website is very easy to use yet at the same time, shows many of their products available and all the links to the various departments within the site are clearly accessible and load up very quickly. Add to that a very efficient payment process and once an order is placed, regular updates of order process to despatch and always a perfect item upon arrival. Demon Graphics have all this process absolutely spot-on and i would fully recommend this company to anybody who needs graphics of all kinds. Thank you again Jon Stafford"
Simon Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality product with good service and a quick turn around."
Thanks for that Simon ……. appreciated
Simon Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Product delivered quickly, problem with initial order which was quickly resolved with no hassle. Would recommend to others"
Thats great Simon ….. thanks for the positive feedback buddy :)
Steve Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish I will highly recommend your company !"
Thats great Steve ….. thank you very much
Catherine Howard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product. A good quality sign that can be tailored to suit your needs exactly. Delivery time fantastic!"
Great to hear Catherine …… thanks for your great feedback
Ian Harrison
Verified Buyer
"We've used these guys time and time again. Very high quality print and quick delivery, well recommended. Thanks."
Thanks for that Ian …… we appreciate your positive feedback
"The quality of the printing is good as for how efficient the magnetic function will be remains to be seen, I have not tried it yet. A comprehensive tech spec guide (file sizes, file formats, colour cmyk or rgb etc.) on your website, to save having to make 'phone calls would be very useful."
Chris Towell
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use web site. So much simpler than others I had looked at. Products were good and delivered extremely quickly. Highly recommend this company."
Thanks very much for that Chris ……. most appreciated
Peter Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product. Excellent"
That is what we like to hear Peter, thanks
Roger Colthorpe
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the banners and the speed with which the product is produced and delivered are exceptional. Once you get familiar with the software it only takes a few minutes to design a very professional looking banner. I have proced six this year to promote fundraising events."
Leanne Grimsdale
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Magnetic sign for my up and coming nail business and I'm soo happy with it. Thanks for answering all of my 20 questions Sue and I absolutely adore the sign......so easy to do. You'll be hearing from me again guys!!! lol xx Casey's Nail and Beauty x x"
Thanks for the positive feedback Leanne …… most appreciated :)
Lisa Moore
Verified Buyer
"5-star product and service from start to finish with super fast delivery. The Sign Designer website was informative and easy to navigate. Highly recommended and a pleasure to do business with as always."
Thanks for the great review Lisa …… very much appreciated :)
Paul Davis
Verified Buyer
"The A Board I ordered was perfectly printed as per my design and of excellent quality. It's a sturdy board with little rubber feet and the print is both sides. I was thinking if you wanted to change the display now and then you could order a magnetic sign to put over and use the same board! I paid for next day delivery and its amazing that a product of this quality can be delivered so quickly. Thank you."
Wow, that is a fantastic review Paul …….. thank you so much for that
The Sign Designer is rated 4.68 based on 41 reviews