The Sign Designer Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Sign Designer

How would you rate The Sign Designer ?

"No Landline for 3 Days now, have tried contacting Sky through Live Chat and telephoning, always on hold for over 30 minutes on phone and hours with no connection on live Chat (always busy ). What a terrible company to try and make contact with. If you ever have a problem or an issue god help you!"
"Representative listened to my enquiry and satisfied all of my concerns"
"Easy to use website. Fast delivery."
"Absolutely regretted dealing with this company. First off I had spend time re-submitting my original design to them, as was told due to a system error at their end. Then I received a product completely different and useless to me, as thought ordered. On contacting customer services, the book seems to be passed around so to speak and replies I did receive were in a disgusting manner showing complete lack of care for their customers, and lack of interest for their own business! Please all stay well clear of these jokers! Further to this, I got an email reply - "I am glad you are out of pocket!" - A true con-merchant with intent"
"Absolutely regretted dealing with this company. First off I had spend time re-submitting my original design to them, as was told due to a system error at their end. Then I received a product completely different and useless to me, as thought ordered. On contacting customer services, the book seems to be passed around so to speak and replies I did receive were in a disgusting manner showing complete lack of care for their customers, and lack of interest for their own business! Please all stay well clear of these jokers!"
"Absolutely shocking customer service and extremely rude. I shall not be using these again and will take my future business elsewhere."
"Hi Gary I received the signs yesterday. The speedy delivery and information was second to none and the signs themselves were astounding, I am over the moon. The service all round was phenomenal. I wish you all the very best for the future and if everything goes to plan I will definitely be ordering again from your cheery, friendly and professional team. My Regards Robbie"
"Excellent DIY designer, exceedingly fast turnaround, quality product & at a good price too, would most definitely recommend to anyone looking for vinyl banners."
"The company i dealt with (demon Graphics) is a company that i used many times before. It is a local company and is quite renowned as "the" place to go for an array of various graphics and sign writing. A very professional company and very quick mailing which always (to me) means it will be my first port of call for continued use. Their website is very easy to use yet at the same time, shows many of their products available and all the links to the various departments within the site are clearly accessible and load up very quickly. Add to that a very efficient payment process and once an order is placed, regular updates of order process to despatch and always a perfect item upon arrival. Demon Graphics have all this process absolutely spot-on and i would fully recommend this company to anybody who needs graphics of all kinds. Thank you again Jon Stafford"
"Excellent quality product with good service and a quick turn around."
Thanks for that Simon ……. appreciated
"Product delivered quickly, problem with initial order which was quickly resolved with no hassle. Would recommend to others"
Thats great Simon ….. thanks for the positive feedback buddy :)
"Excellent service from start to finish I will highly recommend your company !"
Thats great Steve ….. thank you very much
"Excellent product. A good quality sign that can be tailored to suit your needs exactly. Delivery time fantastic!"
Great to hear Catherine …… thanks for your great feedback
"We've used these guys time and time again. Very high quality print and quick delivery, well recommended. Thanks."
Thanks for that Ian …… we appreciate your positive feedback
"The quality of the printing is good as for how efficient the magnetic function will be remains to be seen, I have not tried it yet. A comprehensive tech spec guide (file sizes, file formats, colour cmyk or rgb etc.) on your website, to save having to make 'phone calls would be very useful."
"Very easy to use web site. So much simpler than others I had looked at. Products were good and delivered extremely quickly. Highly recommend this company."
Thanks very much for that Chris ……. most appreciated
"Very happy with the product. Excellent"
That is what we like to hear Peter, thanks
"The quality of the banners and the speed with which the product is produced and delivered are exceptional. Once you get familiar with the software it only takes a few minutes to design a very professional looking banner. I have proced six this year to promote fundraising events."
"Ordered a Magnetic sign for my up and coming nail business and I'm soo happy with it. Thanks for answering all of my 20 questions Sue and I absolutely adore the sign......so easy to do. You'll be hearing from me again guys!!! lol xx Casey's Nail and Beauty x x"
Thanks for the positive feedback Leanne …… most appreciated :)
The Sign Designer is rated 4.60 based on 43 reviews