the saleroom Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend the saleroom
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact the saleroom?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how the saleroom made you happy

"Visited us at home and gave honest valuations,which proved to be very close to the prices we achieved at the sale.All items sold.Paperwork very comprehensive and kept us fully informed."
Are you the saleroom? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My friend and I have used Stroud Auction Rooms several times to date and would recommend to anyone. Unlike others in the area they never make you feel inferior or that you are wasting their time even if your items are of no great value. We have always found the staff friendly and helpful. We also had a home visit recently and they arrived on time, didn't make us feel rushed at all and we will definitely use them in the future."
"I have been to lots of auction rooms in the South -west and Stroud Auctions are definitely my favourite. Have bought and sold many times and have always been 100% happy. Staff are always pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful.I cant think of a single thing to be critical about. I have had some excellent prices when selling and lots of nice bargains when buying. What more can I want."
"We have been delighted with the advice and expertise delivered by Stroud Auctions. They recently sold a refectory table and chairs, the resulting price exceeded expectations. We will certainly use them again."
"EXCELLENT STAFF AT STROUD AUCTIONS ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT IN EVERY WAY EXTREMELY RELIABLE SO TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL ESPECIALLY NICK AND ALEX AS OFFICE MANAGER AND VALUER AND PATRICK FOR HIS MILITARY EXPERTISE AND MIKE FOR GREAT COIN KNOWLEDGE MICHAEL WILLS"
"Stroud auction , what great place Staff very friendly always want to help . Meet the owner called nick, he helped me get set up into the auction and I even bought a car from there. Will be going again"
"nick runs a very professional company and his knowledge and experience is excellent his staff are polite and friendly but I don't understand how the people that complain speak to the staff so rudely trust me nick valued things from a 4 storey house in Cheltenham and the made good money if your selling junk then go to a car boot don't abuse nick and his staff also nick has a guy called paul that clears houses he is a pro in his work fully cleared a 4 storey house that was full in 6 days and that included a garage what a top man I will reccomende nick and paul to everyone its a shame the moaning reviewer haven't got a life"
the saleroom is rated 2.46 based on 24 reviews