The Range, Dorchester, Dorset Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Range, Dorchester, Dorset

Great Western Industrial Centre, Dorchester DT1 1RD, UK

Tell us how The Range, Dorchester, Dorset made you happy
We are normally fans of "The Range" but a trip to this store was a shocking experience. The shop was cramped and claustrophobic, making distancing very difficult, but even worse, some of the younger staff were overtly ignorant. As we were leaving there was a large cluster of staff all chatting together, to the point where they failed to notice us trying to get past them, and failed to help us when we requested directions for the correct way out. They were just focused on themselves and oblivious to those around them. Shocking and dangerous in these times of Covid.
I went into the store to return a faulty scales which I had assumed would be a very simple procedure however the ladie I spoke to had to make the situation as awkward as possible. She started by questioning me on the issue, I said it wouldn't turn on she then proceeded to use the wrong sized screw driver in the battery opening and frayed the screw hole. When she finally got it open she tried a new battery and found that that was the problem. Now you would think that because the box said batterys included she would have just replaced the item or at least let us keep the new battery but instead she said that I would have to go buy new batterys which they didn't have and told me to look elsewhere.
In the end she had a simple job to do but instead of doing it she tiend the screw hole up so tight I now have to go out and buy a special screwdriver.
Terrible service in my opinion, next time I'll just go online as for some reason it's simpler to do a return that way.
Filty toilets.. No room to walk around... Tills slow.. Several items without price I wish to show photos
Very good