The Purple Property Shop Reviews

Read The Purple Property Shop Reviews

sally@purplepropertyshop.com

482 Blackburn Road

Tell us how The Purple Property Shop made you happy
I was very impressed with all the staff I came into contact with, in particular Lynne who worked tirelessly to help things run smooth,and helped to answer any questions I had.
Dealt with our property transaction from start to finish. Professional, polite and always happy to help. Couldn’t recommend them enough. Special thanks to Lynne who put us at ease and made sure any issues/queries were dealt with ASAP. Thank you Purple Property Shop.
Very happy how quickly they got the photos and descriptions on the website and got viewings arranged. Hope everything moves as smoothly and we sell as quickly
Having bought and sold multiple properties over the years we have always been on the look out for an estate agents with can trust implicitly handling our sales. We are thrilled to say that having now dealt with Lynne and the team at Purple Property Shop we would continue to use them and more than happy to recommend them to friends and family. Getting the property listed and having an offer accepted all within 3 days is nothing short of fantastic (and they were even open Sundays to take the offer for us) 10/01
Very helpful both on the phone and the viewing. Very nice young man took us round the property. Thanks
The agent came before the expected time, so was I, it was good and respectful to wait together. He provided all information he could to extend of his knowledge; transparency. He was kind and elegant in his forms. Kind Regards, Carlos
From the very start to completion, all the staff at Purple Property gave exceptional service. Much praise to Lynne who went the extra mile when needed. Would recommend to everyone Thank you so much for all your hard work and endeavour.. Regards as always.. Martin Berry
Lynne was very helpful to us during all the purchase. She looked after so well. Although it was not her matter when solicitors are dealing and things are getting delayed but she always attends my calls with patience and always chase the vendor's and solictor. I just want to say her many thanks.
Second time selling a house with The Purple Property Shop and yet again excellent service. They keep you fully up to date and really care about their customers. I would never sell my house with anyone else. Chose the selling package with solicitors fees included, their solicitors are top class too. Thank you Purple Property Shop for an easy selling experience. You are the best by a long way.
Great service. Always propmt with any questions. Our property was sold fast with a pleasant service.
Excellent estate agents, would recommend.
First Class Service from start to finish. Well done ALL Thanks Again
They helped me through out the whole process keep me updated about my purchase and allow me enough time to complete the transaction, very very happy in my new home 5* service
The whole team have been great! From Danielle taking the photos to Lynne handling the sale, Very friendly, helpful and professional. Would highly recommend!
Very good costumer service.
The purple property shop made moving almost effortless! They chased up all enquiries I had with my seller and kept me updated with everything.
The process was quick & simple - my house was sold within 28 days (after an initial first offer after only 3 days!). Very happy with the service & how the team dealt with any hiccups along the way.
Great team! Particularly Danielle! Very professional and efficient!
Staff were professional and helpful from the beginning through to the end. Especially my experience with Lynne. She was patient, helpful and supportive even when things were going pear shaped. The process was smooth. Queries answered on time.
Purchase went smooth..happy with the process, finally moved to our own house!
The Purple Property Shop is rated 4.76 based on 280 reviews