The Purple Property Shop Reviews

Read The Purple Property Shop Reviews

sally@purplepropertyshop.com

482 Blackburn Road

Tell us how The Purple Property Shop made you happy
Just completed on a house sale with the Purple Property Shop and they were FABULOUS. Lynne Mason in particular was available at the drop of a hat and had solutions and ideas for any obstacle that tried to trip us up along the way. They also had great solicitor connections and those recommendations helped the process go smoothly.....and they did all this even though I live in the USA and did all this remotely!! Truly a wonderful team to work with.
Can't praise the team highly enough. Excellent service from start to finish and better value than the competition. Keep up the good work!
Gave great advise, dealt with our sale brilliantly and were priced very competitively. Would recommend.
Buying my new house was made so easy by the team at PPS. From selecting a property based on excellent photos and accurate description, to booking viewings and having a knowledgeable guide on hand - nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them - I would recommend this agency as they are so much more relaxed than I expected from previous dealings with the industry
Our purchase was a long process due to our vendor waiting for his families property being released through the legal system. In the meantime our contact Lynne was very helpful in the communications between ourselves and the vendor. Finally after almost one year we were asked to collect the keys. We would recommend Purple Property to list your property for sale, especially being in the local area where you can just pop in for a chat.
Lynn was fantastic throughout! She was constantly finding us viewings and promoting our property. She was always on hand via email/phone to answer any questions we had!
Purple property have just sold a third house for us, their service on all three sales was excellent from start to finish. We will definitely use them again when we sell another of our rental properties.
We were very pleased with the service from the purple property shop. They accommodated with our viewings and were attentive throughout the process of our journey to becoming first time homebuyers. Thank you to everyone at the Bolton Branch on Blackburn Road.
Fantastic service from start to finish, would recommend to anyone. Everyone was great especially Lynn
Lynne Mason, Very professional,helpful and friendly.Lynne was particularly helpful and kept me informed throughout the process, also others in the office Holly Sheridan
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Lynn was particularly helpful and reassuring throughout the process
Lynne and Ashley star staff, a real joy doing business. Regards, Mr Gore, Bromley Cross.
We bought our second home through purple property shop the staff where very helpful & friendly, will definitely use these guys if we decide to move again highly recommended. Steve & Melanie
Excellent service from beginning through to end, from the moment Holly took the pictures, we knew things would go extremely smoothly.
The majority of my house sale and purchase was dealt with by Lynne Mason and she was great to deal with. Recommended.
Easy to deal with.Efficient service.Never let us down.
The staff at the purple property shop was all very helpful nothing was to much trouble for them, Thanks for all your help on my purchase
I have just completed the sale of my home, I would highly recommend purple property, they managed my viewings, kept me fully updated on everything and were at the end of the phone at all times if I needed them Thank you everyone , I appreciated everything you did
Thanks for a great service and going above and beyond in helping us rent our first property out and explaining all the things that needed to be done. You've found us a great tenant and we are really happy. We feel stress free and I didn't think that was possible went you rent out a property. Thanks again. :)
Excellent service very friendly staff. Couldn't believe how quick and easy everything was. Happy days Thanks for all your help
Hi Diane Many thanks for your lovely review. Much appreciated.
The Purple Property Shop is rated 4.76 based on 280 reviews