https://the-pod-store.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://the-pod-store.com/

Tell us how https://the-pod-store.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolute rubbish! These pods took over 2 weeks to arrive from China, not what I was expecting from the advert. The quality is very poor, getting them both to pair is impossible, only one works at a time. A full charge lasted under half an hour. Sound quality isn’t good, pretty sure these won’t have been tested so would be interested if they are actually causing damage to your hearing. Contacted them to return, had to send them to a residential address (311 Baldwins Lane Croxley Green Herts WD33LA). I did receive a refund for the purchase price, but not for returning the faulty product (which cost £6.70), which they should have refunded as well. AVOID THIS SELLER AND THEIR INFERIOR PRODUCTS.
The cheapest lowest quality tat I’ve ever had the misfortune to purchase. Don’t connect, don’t charge, very poor sound quality, utter waste of money
Very disappointed! Waited a very long time for them to arrive, although it was at the time of the outbreak of covid-19 in China. That’s not the problem. The battery only lasts for an hour on mine which is very frustrating! I guess if you buy cheap stuff you get cheap stuff. After seeing great reviews I thought £23 was a bargain. Many people saying they were as good as the Apple product. No they’re not.
This company is fake. The Airpods are not as shown. They actually come from China and they also flash. Terrible product and terrible process of returns. I have returned mine to what seemed to be a home address! And PayPal are still trying to take money for payment. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST
They are a poor company selling a poor product. I have contacted them to complain and they have made it as difficult as possible to return the faulty goods. Avoid at all costs
Took weeks to come and now only one works. Wish I would have read these reviews rather than the Facebook page that I bought them from. Have emailed the company to see what can be done. Not happy at all.
Absolute rip off. Waited 3 weeks for them to come from China and they are useless. Asked for a refund but doubt very much I will be getting one. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
Slow delivery, was lead to believe they were Uk stock.... not the case, shipped from China. I paid extra for premium delivery.... expecting them to take around a week max. Getting a little concerned I messaged the online store asking for an approx delivery date, no reply. Week later I attempted contact again to find the online store was now closed and would be ‘opening soon’, annoyed is not the word!! Four weeks later and they’ve just arrived, took them out of the box and they paired, fantastic start. Couple of mins later Low battery, kind of expected as I’d dived straight in. Popped them in the case to charge, no lights... should be displaying red or blue lights on case. After much fiddling I managed to get the lights to flash sporadically. Left them on for what is now two hours.... and unsurprisingly they’re not charged. I’ve messaged them through Facebook several times over the last couple of weeks and have had no communication in return. I cannot stress enough, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They are TWS i12 that they’re supplying, You can get them on eBay much cheaper with faster shipping and likely better customer service. I have no doubt that the i12 are great set of pods as there are great reviews out there, and I’d buy them again but definitely not from the pod store.
Paid, they never arrived. No reply from company and website has changed to “about to open” this is fraud, I’ve claimed the money back from the bank. Do not trust these people, all the reviews must have been fake
Absolutely appalling I got them for my son and the right one does not even work waited three weeks for them AVOID THIS SITE
Ordered 2 sets. They took 3 weeks to arrive and they could NOT be tracked, despite the pod store sending a tracking number (never worked). One set works and the other set does not. One of the ear pieces doesn’t work at all. I have sent several emails to them but got no response at all. Like others I found the pods I received (i12) available for £4 on other sites, I can only assume the good reviews were fake (a bit like the pods). Sound quality on the pair that work is not very good, loud but tinny. I would suggest you avoid this company.
item never received, the despatch notice i got doesnt exist. the company have not replied to any emails regarding my order and are choosing not to contact me -
I genuinely am over the moon with mine, ordered around the mid feb area and they arrived yesterday. No issues at all so far, connected to my iPhone straight away no messing. Sound quality is seriously bang on and loud too, I can’t hear myself talk out loud even only turned up 3/4. For £30 I’m very pleased
the left pod doesn’t even work!!!!
Took weeks to arrive, the right Pod doesn’t work at all, have sent several emails & messaged on their Facebook page as to how to return item, no response at all & the 30 day period is nearly up. The pods didn’t even look the same as the ones advertised, found the ones I received available for £4 on other sites, I paid £24 after reading lots of great reviews which I can only assume we’re fake. Absolutely disgusting customer service. Avoid this scam company at all cost!
Ordered a pair. Left pod not charging. Emailed and received a response to say to return to uk address. Did this last Monday and emailed company with tracking number. Followed up with a couple of chase emails. Response received today that due to issues re export/import with China that they have run out of supplies and they have refunded my money including p & p. PayPal confirmation received that money now refunded. Have to expect that when you buy cheap from China there is likely to be some issues but I am happy with resolution.
Ordered on 6th Feb, still no delivery on 5th March 20. Have sent and email but no response. Tracking number does not work. no other way to contact the company other than email. AVOID
These don’t work at all. Only one was working, now the don’t charge anymore at all, which seems to be a common problem everyone is having. They replied to my emails regarding my shopping fast and now i’ve been ignored for day’s with 4 emails sent. The website makes it look like they’re from the U.K. instead they come from china with lengthy shipping times. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
Absolutely appalling that despite emails about poor quality of the earpods - R ear not working- no reply - I ordered 2 sets and both are faulty If I’d have known that they had come from China I would have definitely not ordered them -
Ordered two weeks ago, and the tracking number still states they are in China. They ignore emails. Have now reported to them to PayPal.
https://the-pod-store.com/ is rated 1.88 based on 48 reviews