The Plumbing Doctor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Plumbing Doctor

About The Plumbing Doctor: The Plumbing Doctor is a Plymouth based plumbing company offering a 5 star professional service.

How would you rate The Plumbing Doctor ?

Mr Jan Morgan
"We would like to say a massive thank you to Alex and his team John Wood (plumber) Dan (plasterer) and Duncan (tiler) for a fantastic re-modelling of our bathroom would highly recommend to anyone who are thinking of having a bathroom re-fit the quote they give is what you actually have to pay thanks again to everyone ( if I could give more stars I would ) all the best Jan & Gail Morgan"
Ms Jayne Logan
"Very professional service from the first contact. Informed on progress throughout the installation. New shower and enclosure with sparkle board on walls. Fantastic finish with attention to detail. Damaged joist was also repaired below shower tray. Would highly recommend."
Mr Colin Searle
"Although there were some unexpected problems during the fitting these were all overcome by a team which took the task with a professional outcome"
"We are so happy with our new bathroom, it looks amazing. The workmanship and attention to detail is outstanding. Everyone who worked on the bathroom did a fabulous job but special mention to Adrian, our fitter, who worked really hard every day and is an absolute credit to the company, a lovely person and fabulous at his job. I would happily recommend The Plumbing Doctor to anyone considering having their bathroom updated."
"I found The Plumbing Doctor, through searching the internet, for my Dad (81 years old), looked at the reviews and was impressed but as I do not live close by, had to trust the reviews and my instinct. My Dad required a new bathroom suit (walk in shower etc). After talking through what my Dad wanted Alex (The Boss), told him exactly what would happen and when. His task force were on time, clean & tidy and professional. There were a few problems - but Alex sorted it. I have no hesitation in recommending The Plumbing Doctor. My Dad is thrilled with his new bathroom - and he doesn't give compliments lightly! Many thanks to Alex and his Team."
"Great service - great workmanship - great finished bathroom - would recommend to anyone!!😁😁😁😁😁"
"Very professional service."
"Out of all the plummers we had out only pluming doctors worked it out it was a tricky one 😬and was done in no time"
"Really quick and friendly response. Burst pipe due to the recent cold weather. Came out on the same day and replaced the pipe so we had water again. Couldn't have asked for better service or help. Thank you so much"
"Despite the treacherous conditions, Alex made it to our property at the bottom of an icy, untreated hill yesterday. Responded within 3 hrs of our call to fix a burst pipe. Has done a brilliant job and also advised on other minor issues we had happening due to the severe weather conditions. Everything is working perfectly now. Felt very relieved and reassured. Overall, a big thank you Alex for his exceptionally good, expert and professional service. Best plumber in Plymouth!"
"Excellent service from beginning to the end both Duncan and Alex were clean and efficient. Many thanks from Sally and Colin."
"Truly excellent service. Alex fitted us in the same day we called and, along with John (the plumber who attended), was polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and clearly explained everything so that we could make informed choices about the work we wanted carrying out. We were kept up-to-date at every stage (e.g. what was happening with parts, etc), they remembered what times were best for us and automatically offered appointments to suit us, and Alex even went the extra mile to help us resolve a related issue at no extra cost. I couldn't recommend these guys enough. Honestly the best tradesmen we've ever dealt with."
"I had a loose kitchen tap and leak on a cloakroom tap, both small jobs. Contacted the Plumbing doctor by email and had a reply the same day, a fast, reliable and efficient service. The engineer was polite and professional, the cost of repair was very reasonable. Would highly recommend this company."
"Lovely bunch of workmen. Was kept informed all the way through the job from very first visit through to completion. . Nothing was to much trouble and gave sound advice :) always arrived when they were supposed to.. very pleased with the end result wouldn't hesitate to recommend.."
"Absolutely fantastic job from Alex and the team. Great communication from start to finish and every member of the team were so friendly and professional. My bathroom looks amazing and I would strongly recommend The Plumbing Doctor to anyone who wants a new bathroom."
"Brilliant new bathroom Brilliant price Brilliant service Very happy customer. Would recomend to friends and family"
"Used The Plumbing Doctor to install new sparkleboard and shower, was really impressed with their service. They were friendly, efficient and did a really good job! Would definitely use again and would highly recommend!"
"He was very thorough,tidy,helpful,happy to answer our questions"
"Quick, efficient, confident and motivated to get the job done. We are very pleased with quality of new taps. Excellent friendly service, will definitely request this company take care of any future plumbing requirements for us. Thank you. Roger and Lesley"
"Arrived on time as arranged, quickly assessed and sorted the problem, put the panels of a fitted bathroom back as new, and cleared away all rubbish. Very professional, and I'd be happy to use them again."
"Prompt reply, excellent service, good value. I have no qualms recommending the Plumbing Doctor to anyone who is looking for an honest and professional plumber."
"Very friendly and professional, would definitely recommend the plumbing doctor!"
"Alex is an excellent plumber and I would recommend his services. We had a bathroom upgraded and several taps changed around the house and are very happy with all aspects of his work. He gave a detailed and itemised quote for the works which was kept to. His communication with us both before and during the works was excellent. He arrived on time every day and is a very tidy worker. The standard of his work is excellent and I would certainly use his services again."
The Plumbing Doctor is rated 4.97 based on 97 reviews