The Plumbing Doctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plumbing Doctor
Read The Plumbing Doctor Reviews

About The Plumbing Doctor:

The Plumbing Doctor is a Plymouth based plumbing company offering a 5 star professional service.

Tell us how The Plumbing Doctor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Plumbing Doctor 5 star review on 13th March 2017
Ms Jayne Logan
The Plumbing Doctor 5 star review on 7th February 2017
Mr Colin Searle
More Photos & Videos
A big thank you to Alex and his team.

The job in question was to rectified an extremely badly fitted shower and to remove an existing ceramic tiled floor and replace the same with Hydro Step flooring and a new under floor heating system.

From inception to completion the works were undertaken to an extremely high standard and, unlike other trades I have encountered Plumbing Doctor were without doubt not only the most professional, but the cleanest workers I have ever worked with. On the first day our fitter Duncan arrived and prior to undertaking works his first job was to protect our existing floor coverings, and to erect a dust screen. Duncan’s standard of work was exceptional throughout and I would have no hesitation in using Alex and his team again and cannot recommend them highly enough.
I found this company through "buy with confidence" website and I am very pleased with the communication, speed of work and price. I have used this company twice now and will definitely use in the future should the need arise.
Alex and the team were great, polite and friendly as well as skilled at what they do. Excellent communication from Alex at all stages, good price and they managed to transform my very sad dingy shower room into a lovely space. Very pleased would recommend them.
Excellent workmanship, and a knowledgeable and friendly fitter (Adrian), at a fair price.
After being unable to contact the manufacturer of my shower, Bristan, over a period of three days and not getting any response I contacted the Plumbing Doctor. I received an immediate response, a quotation was given and an appointment made. The level of customer service was impressive. The fact a plumber drove through flooded roads on a Saturday to repair the leak was greatly appreciated. An organisation to be recommended.j
We had requested for an enamel sink to be fitted. We knew it would be awkward as it was replacing a standard size stainless steel one. Not only were we pleased with the actual job. The guys who did the fitting were great and obviously didn’t give up. Hoping to get more work done in the near future.
Hi Alex, many thanks for the transformation to my bathroom, we are very pleased with the finished work carried out to our bathroom, completed on time and to a very high standard, l would also like to thank the boys for their friendly manner in how they treated my home, respect.
We are so happy with our new bathroom, it looks amazing. The workmanship and attention to detail is outstanding. Everyone who worked on the bathroom did a fabulous job but special mention to Adrian, our fitter, who worked really hard every day and is an absolute credit to the company, a lovely person and fabulous at his job. I would happily recommend The Plumbing Doctor to anyone considering having their bathroom updated.
I found The Plumbing Doctor, through searching the internet, for my Dad (81 years old), looked at the reviews and was impressed but as I do not live close by, had to trust the reviews and my instinct. My Dad required a new bathroom suit (walk in shower etc). After talking through what my Dad wanted Alex (The Boss), told him exactly what would happen and when. His task force were on time, clean & tidy and professional. There were a few problems - but Alex sorted it. I have no hesitation in recommending The Plumbing Doctor. My Dad is thrilled with his new bathroom - and he doesn't give compliments lightly! Many thanks to Alex and his Team.
Great service - great workmanship - great finished bathroom - would recommend to anyone!!😁😁😁😁😁
Very professional service.
Out of all the plummers we had out only pluming doctors worked it out it was a tricky one 😬and was done in no time
Really quick and friendly response. Burst pipe due to the recent cold weather. Came out on the same day and replaced the pipe so we had water again. Couldn't have asked for better service or help. Thank you so much
Despite the treacherous conditions, Alex made it to our property at the bottom of an icy, untreated hill yesterday. Responded within 3 hrs of our call to fix a burst pipe. Has done a brilliant job and also advised on other minor issues we had happening due to the severe weather conditions. Everything is working perfectly now. Felt very relieved and reassured. Overall, a big thank you Alex for his exceptionally good, expert and professional service. Best plumber in Plymouth!
Excellent service from beginning to the end both Duncan and Alex were clean and efficient. Many thanks from Sally and Colin.
Truly excellent service. Alex fitted us in the same day we called and, along with John (the plumber who attended), was polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and clearly explained everything so that we could make informed choices about the work we wanted carrying out. We were kept up-to-date at every stage (e.g. what was happening with parts, etc), they remembered what times were best for us and automatically offered appointments to suit us, and Alex even went the extra mile to help us resolve a related issue at no extra cost. I couldn't recommend these guys enough. Honestly the best tradesmen we've ever dealt with.
I had a loose kitchen tap and leak on a cloakroom tap, both small jobs.
Contacted the Plumbing doctor by email and had a reply the same day, a fast, reliable and efficient service. The engineer was polite and professional, the cost of repair was very reasonable. Would highly recommend this company.
Lovely bunch of workmen. Was kept informed all the way through the job from very first visit through to completion. . Nothing was to much trouble and gave sound advice :) always arrived when they were supposed to.. very pleased with the end result wouldn't hesitate to recommend..
Absolutely fantastic job from Alex and the team. Great communication from start to finish and every member of the team were so friendly and professional. My bathroom looks amazing and I would strongly recommend The Plumbing Doctor to anyone who wants a new bathroom.
Brilliant new bathroom
Brilliant price
Brilliant service
Very happy customer.
Would recomend to friends and family
The Plumbing Doctor is rated 4.97 based on 104 reviews