The Natural Health Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Natural Health Market
Read The Natural Health Market Reviews

About The Natural Health Market:

The Natural Health Market is family business based in the Vale of Belvoir just outside Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. We are dedicated to providing the finest products at reasonable prices; stocking an eclectic range of herbal tea, whole natural foods and certified organic nutrition supplements, many products are unique to The Natural Health Market, we are organic licensed by the Soil Association.

hello@thenaturalhealthmarket.co.uk

Unit 10, Winterbeck Industrial Estate,Orston Lane,

Tell us how The Natural Health Market made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ginger tea bags taste and smell really strongly of ginger, and help with digestion. Need to be steeped for 5 minutes. Reasonable price for 100. Will buy again soon.
This is as good as it gets. The items on here are fresh and healthy. Not to mention the Chia seeds found in South America etc. its good for your bowels, hair, skin. Very healthy to eat in your cereals yoghurt etc. There is even fresh Hibiscus tea, and the prices are so reasonable. Great products for great value, happy I discovered this site by chance :)
Cheap prices and good products, quick delivery
I ordered some hibiscus tea bags, got updates about when they would arrive, they arrived promptly and are of very good quality.
I am sorry but my latest order of Ginger tea bags is a little disappointing as the tea bags seem to be weaker than the ones I had last time and I am having to use two bags to every cup.
Initially poor as I was billed for 11 packets of turmeric tea which I had ordered but only received one packet in the post. However, assuming the remaining packets are delivered ok, the response to my complaint was speedy and very good with a 50% refund which will ensure that I should remain a customer despite these initial glitches.
The Natural Health Market is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews