The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Just sample tiles ordered so far, will be placing a larger order this week as the service and products are great.
A fantastic and quick service
Customer service couldn't be better. Dealt with problems (which were not their fault) swiftly and efficiently.
Thank you for leaving a review, glad we could sort the problem
Ordered a sample which came very fast & well packaged, good quality will be ordering from you.
I just had a sample tile, but it is absolutely fabulous. Just what I would love, solid, expensive looking. I will be doing my back door patio area next year and this tile is a contender. The Company were very good keeping me inform, even though it was only a sample. Very quick delivery. Only negative point would be the packaging for the sample. I receive a empty envelope. Fortunately, the postman was still around and he had the sample at bottom of post bag. Maybe a Jiffy bag would have been better.
Thank you for the feedback - the envelopes usually hold the samples very well so I will pass this on to our packaging department - how lucky that the postman was still there!
Samples arrived quick ????????very happy with the tiles will be ordering when I move house for my garden
Fantastic news, we'd love to see pictures of the finished patio
They sent me samples requested really fast. The samples were of the highest quality and LTC sent a free test kit which was great. It is such a shame that my samples are not as black as I would like thay are more grey. Still undecided on our flooring solution. But great service and marketing.
That's a shame, I would suggest either Valverdi Fossil Coke or PorcelPave Berlin if you are looking for a dark external porcelain tile
I changed my order and received excellent service and prompt delivery. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.
Good quality and value tiles delivered to a store near me. Staff loaded into my car for me. Very helpful staff.
I ordered two full size sample tiles which were delivered as ordered within the time I expected.
Only ordered a sample, but that service is first class.
samples arrived super quick and well packaged, - really good service:)
I am an engineer and when something is sold as 600mm x 600mm I expect it to be that size, these where as described and packaged very well
The product id perfect
Excellent customer service. Rang me to confirm delivery date and I was able to change it to a more convenient day. The order arrived on the day agreed and was in perfect condition.
The tile sample I ordered arrived quickly in gd packing.
Hi Top quality service and prompt replies to any queries
Whilst researching particular specialist tiles suitable for both inside and outside I have contacted several companies for information and samples. The London tile co. Responded efficiently to my queries regarding suitability, timeframes and quality. They also sent samples extremely quickly. Can't fault their service.
Once I had found the stone I was interested in and ordered the sample it was with me pretty quiet.
I then called and the information give was very helpful.
When I placed the order I made a slight mistake so there called with in hours to check up on things which I think was amazing service.
The paving arrived on the day expected and all in amazing condition.
I also loved the endurance they set and they won me at the tea bag .
I ordered just a couple of sample tiles on-line. These arrived very promptly and well-packaged with good communication about delivery date / time. I would feel very confident in using them again.
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.48 based on 229 reviews