The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery
The London Tile Co. 5 star review on 27th December 2017
The sample I ordered arrived in perfect condition and very promptly. They were also very quick to follow up a further email I sent.
Beautiful selection of tiles at a good cost. My choice look lovely on the walls went up easily have lightened the bathroom and are receiving great comments from friends and family.
Great helpful staff. Very easy to order goods online.
Easy to use website; no problem in obtaining a sample; found an exterior grade porcelain tile in the colour and finish I wanted. Order placed and now can’t wait to receive the tiles. So far very impressed.
Fantastic news, I hope the installation goes well.
Beth was great to work with - professional and helpful. The sample arrived within 2 days, and we decided to use the PorcelPave Berlin for the building's outdoor stairs and patios. Due to cold weather conditions, the job will be done in March, and we appreciate your offer to hold the tile, to be ordered after the first of the year, until weather-ready for installation.
Glad we could help, good luck with the installation next year
Great range of products. Excellent service and simple to order online. Great delivery and tiles perfect on delivery. Fast service too. Will definitely use sgain
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to help
Asked for sample tiles and only charges 99p each. Delivered quickly and looked great
Just sample tiles ordered so far, will be placing a larger order this week as the service and products are great.
A fantastic and quick service
Customer service couldn't be better. Dealt with problems (which were not their fault) swiftly and efficiently.
Thank you for leaving a review, glad we could sort the problem
Ordered a sample which came very fast & well packaged, good quality will be ordering from you.
I just had a sample tile, but it is absolutely fabulous. Just what I would love, solid, expensive looking. I will be doing my back door patio area next year and this tile is a contender. The Company were very good keeping me inform, even though it was only a sample. Very quick delivery. Only negative point would be the packaging for the sample. I receive a empty envelope. Fortunately, the postman was still around and he had the sample at bottom of post bag. Maybe a Jiffy bag would have been better.
Thank you for the feedback - the envelopes usually hold the samples very well so I will pass this on to our packaging department - how lucky that the postman was still there!
Samples arrived quick ????????very happy with the tiles will be ordering when I move house for my garden
Fantastic news, we'd love to see pictures of the finished patio
They sent me samples requested really fast. The samples were of the highest quality and LTC sent a free test kit which was great. It is such a shame that my samples are not as black as I would like thay are more grey. Still undecided on our flooring solution. But great service and marketing.
That's a shame, I would suggest either Valverdi Fossil Coke or PorcelPave Berlin if you are looking for a dark external porcelain tile
I changed my order and received excellent service and prompt delivery. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.
Good quality and value tiles delivered to a store near me. Staff loaded into my car for me. Very helpful staff.
I ordered two full size sample tiles which were delivered as ordered within the time I expected.
Only ordered a sample, but that service is first class.
samples arrived super quick and well packaged, - really good service:)
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.49 based on 238 reviews