The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Quick efficient service - good selection of samples"
"Exemplary customer service with great advice and a fantastic range of tiles. TheValverdi indoor-out offer a great contemporary solution for a sleek seamless finish! Five star London Tile Co ????????"
Thanks for the review Phillip, so great to hear you are happy with our service and products. Pop us an email to reviews@londontile.co.uk for a 5% discount code to use on your next order.
"The samples arrived really quickly and well presented"
Thanks for leaving a review, glad to hear you are happy with the samples. Pop us an email to reviews@londontile.co.uk for 5% off your next order.
"Great Service. Items arrived in once piece. The kitchen looks absolutely amazing. Thanks London Tile Co."
Thanks for the review Andrew, we'd love to see a picture of your completed kitchen!
"Ordered some sample tiles, because i'm planning on doing some work to the garden. They seem to be of good quality and nice design so I think i'll go forward with purchase of them"
Glad to hear you are happy with your sample, don't forget you can save 5% on your order by emailing us at reviews@londontile.co.uk to request a discount code
"Exceptionally quick delivery of tile samples allowing us to make a speedy decision. Thank you London Tile!"
"Very quick response and great quality. Can't wait to get my kitchen tiles!!!"
"I ordered sample tiles which arrived very quickly. Ordering tiles online is not something I would normally do but London Tile Co have made it very easy, i'll definately order again."
"Brilliant response - order arrived within 2 days......yes "two days". Quality excellent. Will certainly use this company again"
"Great service samples delivered promptly"
"Quick delivery of ordered sample; well packaged."
"Fantastic delivery tracking service and very prompt."
"speedy professional service, great website and fair prices"
"We have been looking for tiles for some time now as we have a building project in plan. The cost of tiles at London Tile Co was attractive, but that is not always the best valuation of a supplier that you plan to spend thousands of pounds with. Their website meant that registering was painless and it didn't feel like we were under any pressure. We ordered samples of the tiles and they came at zero cost within 2 days. they are exactly what we want for our project (in and out seamless tiling) and once we have planning permission we will go ahead and order them. It is great to have these as we can now use the samples to check colouring for the kitchen and other furniture within the extension Pete lander"
"Tiles looks really strong and very nice"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful when I called to asked about the outdoor tiles, samples arrived very quickly and looked to be of good quality."
"I recently ordered a sample tile so that I could see the colour and texture. The order arrived on time and almost to the minute of the beginning of the delivery time-slot. Unfortunately, the tile was damaged on three of the four corners, despite the packaging having "FRAGILE" in red and white tape completely covering the package. As t was only a sample it really didn't matter that it was damaged. However, I thought I would just let the company know, just for information. I received a very prompt and polite response telling me that the £4.50 I had paid would be refunded. It hadn't even entered my head to try and reclaim it so to be told, unprompted by me, that it would be refunded was a pleasant surprise. I was impressed by the response and will certainly be ordering these tiles in the not too distant future (through our local bathroom supplier - who was also very complimentary about the London Tile Co.). Thank you."
"Samples arrived very quickly - really love this range. Haven't made a final decision yet but will almost certainly get my tiles from here - prices are a lot better than some High Street places. Friendly & helpful stuff and the promised lead times are great as well."
"We were very happy with our fossil-coke porcelain tiles, they look wonderful in our kitchen. They have been fitted in our kitchen since November 2015 and look great. Delivery was prompt and London tile were very helpful."
We'd love to see a photo of your kitchen, you can email it to us at reviews@londontile.co.uk
"Great customer service, quick response and were kept informed with delivery times."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 176 reviews