The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"ordered samples online and arrived well packed and promptly."
"Paving Tiles were delivered exactly as requested and promised.Laid this week and they look very good,however the test of time awaits and if askede i will update a year down the line. Peter Stoneman"
"I bought porcelain tiles. They look very good and not slippery after rain. Good quality. Thanks"
"we ordered our tiles online from The London Tile Co and we hadn't realized the wrong selection had been recorded for our delivery we had selected click and collect instead of home delivery so we were relieved to get a phone call to check our order The tiles arrived safe and promptly to our door thanks"
"Excellent service - ordering process a breeze - timely delivery."
"I ordered samples and they arrived within 48 hours. A wonderful mailer followed and when I spoke to the team about my larger order they were helpful and knowledgeable."
"I needed 10 tiles of a difficult to obtain size. Having found that the London Tile Company could provide them, I needed to check first that it was the correct size and style. A single sample was ordered, which arrived promptly, very well packed and ideal to place the order for the remaining 9. And the price looked fair, even if I needed to over-buy with a box of 17. So far, so good. However, when I called up to see how best they could be sent to me down here in Cornwall, I was met by the old fashioned 'No, it can't be done attitude'. You have to have a full box of 17 and they have to be collected from outlets in South East England or delivered on a costly pallet. Therer was no flexibility in offering either to break down the box to a smaller quantity or to consider a courier to deliver at a much more affordable price. The sale was lost to another supplier, who sent a box by courier, arriving the next day. Such a shame after a promising start."
I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the service you received, unfortunately tiles are often damaged in transit and are very expensive to post due to their weight. Thank you for this feedback, we will look into better delivery options for smaller orders.
"We have spent almost £5,000 on tiles with this company and to be honest if they weren't a sole supplier for the tiles we ordered we would have gone anywhere else. The staff in the "web shop" are rude and unhelpful. Webshop is the right term as these people should not be allowed near a phone. After several unhelpful calls for delivery, I had to order further tiles due to breakages and was told I couldn't be offered the same discount as the original large order. No explanation just no.... I will endeavour never to use this unhelpful company again."
Sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you received, unfortunately we are unable to offer discounts on smaller orders as the volume discounts are automatically applied on qualifying orders. We do recommend that you order extra tiles to account for breakages during installation.
"The tiles we ordered looked nothing like the tiles that arrived. I contacted the London Tile Company to ask if they had made an error, and they gave an amazing poor excuse saying tiles vary in colour from time to time. Simil are to black being similar to white from time to time. Suffice to say I won't be using them again."
I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with your tiles. As they are made from natural travertine we have no control over the colour, natural stone does tend to vary. We have refunded you for the tiles you returned to us, and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
"Ordered some samples, these were quickly received, all intact, thank you."
Glad to hear your samples arrived safely.
"You took the order, I paid for it, then you told me it was discontinued. Just about acceptable in timing terms, but you shouldn't really have taken my money,"
"Ordered some samples, these were quickly received, all intact, thanks"
"Prompt delivery, thank you"
"Sending a nail to test a free sample was a great touch and gives me confidence that tile will not break when say a car with a stone in tyre rolls onto it. Tech call was handled superbly also."
"I was pleased to be able to purchase sample tiles, but disappointed at the cost of delivery. The tile pattern consisted of a random design, so I asked for 4 different tiles to see the different colours. As I needed more than one of the same design, I was charged postage at over £6, which was more than the cost of the tiles. When they arrived, they samples included two of the same tile, after I had asked for four different ones. Had I chosen four different designs, I understand the postage would have been free. There is logic there somewhere ......"
As these tiles have a random pattern we are unable to sort through the pallets to choose four individual tiles, which is why you have received two with the same pattern. We offered you the choice between collection from your nearest showroom (Brighton) or delivery, and unfortunately this is the cost to safely deliver four tile samples.
"Samples were sent quickly and arrived in excellent condition"
"Although my order was small the staff couldn't have been more helpful. The communication was excellent about keeping me informed of the status of the delivery. The tiles arrived on time and in perfect conditcion. I would certainly recommend L.T.C."
Thanks so much for leaving a review, we're so glad we could help.
"I've placed 2 orders with London Tile and both have been delivered on time. I am extremely happy with their service and most importantly the quality of the tiles delivered."
Thank you for the feedback Amanda, we're so happy that you like the tiles. We'd love to see pictures of your finished project, you can email them to us at reviews@londontile.co.uk
"Easy to deal with staff, fast delivery, I will use this company again"
Thanks Alice, glad we could help
"Excellent click and collect service. Staff very friendly and efficient."
Thanks for the feedback Jeanette, we will pass it on to the branch.
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 172 reviews