The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Ordered a Sample porcelain slab with a view to a bigger purchase.. Arrived quickly and was usefully a full size slab so I could get a proper idea of how it would look.
Excellent service and beautiful tiles.
330x250 tiles advertised when they came they were 325x255 makes all the difference but hey ho,live and learn
I have checked your order and the tiles ordered were Oceano 330x200mm so they should definitely not be 325x255mm - please contact our customer services.
This was the only place that I could find a match for the shower tiles and they sent a sample tile very quickly. The price of the tiles was reasonable but the delivery cost was excessive. Also the delivery for adhesive is charged separately from the tiles otherwise I would have bought that here.
Great tiles, service and delivery Thanks
Had a little issue - which they soon put right. Great stuff.
The service I got when requesting samples was very good, quick and efficient.
Very efficient, prompt after sales service
Excellent prompt service and flexible delivery
The tiles I ordered are lovely and the staff member in the Brighton branch was extremely helpful. However, I ordered online and was sent 20 tiles too few...one box was missing and each box contained 3 instead of 4 tiles as stated online and on the delivery paperwork. The company did admit their mistake and send out the remaining tiles the next day...they got to me in the afternoon...but the delay held up other parts of my kitchen revamp.
Sorry to hear this but glad we could get the remaining tiles out to you. Sometimes our suppliers change the box quantities without notifying us but we will be extra careful when checking these in future.
Excellent service from viewing to ordering the tiles, to collection. Staff were always polite, knowledgable and nothing seemed like too much trouble. We are incredibly happy with the quality of the floor tiles we purchased and would not hesitate to order again/ recommend the company!
Very good and prompt service. The idea of free tile samples is an excellent one.
ordered sample tile got it the next day
Excellent product and service. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
We didn't end up purchasing any tiles from here but the customer service was brilliant, very helpful.
Quick to respond to queries
send some excellent samples and supporting literaure
Very pleased with the tiles, good quality and good price. Delivery on time. All round a positive experience.
Fantastic, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
I visited the London Tile Company in Brentford when looking for front path tiles and also ideas for a front and rear garden. I found both members of staff to be incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really guided me on the best options for my projects. I ordered Victorian Path tiles which were delivered within a couple of days and they have really set off the front of our property after a major refurbishment programme was carried out. I am now going back to London Tile Company to order Black Quartz paving for the front and rear garden areas.
Thank you for the feedback, we're so happy we could help. We'd love to see pictures of your new tiles, you can email them to reviews@londontile.co.uk
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.50 based on 240 reviews