The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Excellent service"
"send some excellent samples and supporting literaure"
"Very pleased with the tiles, good quality and good price. Delivery on time. All round a positive experience."
Fantastic, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
"I visited the London Tile Company in Brentford when looking for front path tiles and also ideas for a front and rear garden. I found both members of staff to be incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really guided me on the best options for my projects. I ordered Victorian Path tiles which were delivered within a couple of days and they have really set off the front of our property after a major refurbishment programme was carried out. I am now going back to London Tile Company to order Black Quartz paving for the front and rear garden areas."
Thank you for the feedback, we're so happy we could help. We'd love to see pictures of your new tiles, you can email them to reviews@londontile.co.uk
"Excellent service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
"Brentford staff were very helpful selecting outdoor tiles. Website was very good for purchasing the tiles. Delivery drivers were very cooperative. However, the delivery was a day later than scheduled and a huge waste of time."
Unfortunately the couriers were delayed when delivering your order, something which we have no control over. They have confirmed that it was delivered to you the following day.
"The tile samples that were requested were sent promptly and efficiently"
"The Winchester staff were very helpful and friendly. They ordered tiles promptly and offered helpful advice. Tiles were delivered promptly."
"I ordered samples of porcelpave and they arrived in good time and in good condition, they are of excellent quality and a very good price. I have also chatted to them online and they were very helpful. I will be placing an order within the next few weeks has they are the best I've seen. Thanks London Tile Co."
"Extremely prompt in sending samples requested. Will definitely place my order with them."
"Tiles arrived on time delived as stated"
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
"The sample I ordered arrived in perfect condition and very promptly. They were also very quick to follow up a further email I sent."
"Beautiful selection of tiles at a good cost. My choice look lovely on the walls went up easily have lightened the bathroom and are receiving great comments from friends and family."
"Great helpful staff. Very easy to order goods online."
"Easy to use website; no problem in obtaining a sample; found an exterior grade porcelain tile in the colour and finish I wanted. Order placed and now can’t wait to receive the tiles. So far very impressed."
Fantastic news, I hope the installation goes well.
"Beth was great to work with - professional and helpful. The sample arrived within 2 days, and we decided to use the PorcelPave Berlin for the building's outdoor stairs and patios. Due to cold weather conditions, the job will be done in March, and we appreciate your offer to hold the tile, to be ordered after the first of the year, until weather-ready for installation."
Glad we could help, good luck with the installation next year
"Great range of products. Excellent service and simple to order online. Great delivery and tiles perfect on delivery. Fast service too. Will definitely use sgain"
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to help
"Asked for sample tiles and only charges 99p each. Delivered quickly and looked great"
"Just sample tiles ordered so far, will be placing a larger order this week as the service and products are great."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 176 reviews