The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Great tiles, service and delivery Thanks"
"Had a little issue - which they soon put right. Great stuff."
"The service I got when requesting samples was very good, quick and efficient."
"Very efficient, prompt after sales service"
"Excellent prompt service and flexible delivery"
"Excellent service from viewing to ordering the tiles, to collection. Staff were always polite, knowledgable and nothing seemed like too much trouble. We are incredibly happy with the quality of the floor tiles we purchased and would not hesitate to order again/ recommend the company!"
"Very good and prompt service. The idea of free tile samples is an excellent one."
"Excellent product and service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service"
"send some excellent samples and supporting literaure"
"Very pleased with the tiles, good quality and good price. Delivery on time. All round a positive experience."
Fantastic, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
"I visited the London Tile Company in Brentford when looking for front path tiles and also ideas for a front and rear garden. I found both members of staff to be incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really guided me on the best options for my projects. I ordered Victorian Path tiles which were delivered within a couple of days and they have really set off the front of our property after a major refurbishment programme was carried out. I am now going back to London Tile Company to order Black Quartz paving for the front and rear garden areas."
Thank you for the feedback, we're so happy we could help. We'd love to see pictures of your new tiles, you can email them to reviews@londontile.co.uk
"Excellent service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
"Brentford staff were very helpful selecting outdoor tiles. Website was very good for purchasing the tiles. Delivery drivers were very cooperative. However, the delivery was a day later than scheduled and a huge waste of time."
Unfortunately the couriers were delayed when delivering your order, something which we have no control over. They have confirmed that it was delivered to you the following day.
"The tile samples that were requested were sent promptly and efficiently"
"The Winchester staff were very helpful and friendly. They ordered tiles promptly and offered helpful advice. Tiles were delivered promptly."
"I ordered samples of porcelpave and they arrived in good time and in good condition, they are of excellent quality and a very good price. I have also chatted to them online and they were very helpful. I will be placing an order within the next few weeks has they are the best I've seen. Thanks London Tile Co."
"Extremely prompt in sending samples requested. Will definitely place my order with them."
"Tiles arrived on time delived as stated"
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.45 based on 189 reviews