The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. Fast speedy delivery & excellent quality tiles.
Ordered tiles on the weekend, expecting delivery would be at least several weeks. They arrived on the Wednesday. Couldn't believe the amazing service and speed of delivery, especially being in lock down due to the terrible Coronavirus. Thank you.
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent easy transaction.
Excellent faultless delivery
Excellent service -thank you!
Ordered samples which arrived quickly, good courier service, samples were very well packaged so tiles arrived without damage. Will definitely be using The London Tile Co. again
Great service, excellent product and speedy delivery. Very impressed. Already placed another order.
Having initially had what appears to have been incorrect advice from a local store, part of the London Tile Co., I finally went online and ordered the tiles in the quantity that I needed. They were delivered promptly to the store that I originally contacted and I collected them from there free of any delivery charge. Overall a very good service.
A swift response and an effective and timely delivery of my tiles. Very pleased,
Thank you.
Great customer service thank you.. and a lovely elegant and well priced product
I requested 2 shower wall samples for a bathroom currently under construction. Easy to use website and the samples arrived promptly in the post. Good looking and smart finish.
great service, communications, easy online transaction, large samples arrived in 2 days and delivery was well communicated fab company
Thanks for the feedback. Hope the tiles look fantastic!
Fantastic tiles, fantastic service, fantastic delivery. What more can I say? Amazing from start to finish.
Love the website and the products, thank you
Thanks Nico, we do our best!
Ordered samples, quick to arrive and well packaged. Tile is excellent quality and heavy. Pattern on tile just like picture. Will be ordering patio tiles soon. Thank you!
Staff very helpful
very professional, the little things often matter most, t-bag & nail loved it, waiting on builder to place order, many thanks.
Thanks for the feedback, we love our 'very technical' teabag and nail test!
Had a batch of tiles delivered and bought a few more by click and collect. All staff extremely helpful and friendly and goods (20mm external paving tiles) were fine. Showroom display(s) on Aldershot outskirts was extremely useful in making our choice.
Thanks for the feedback, it does make a huge difference to see the tiles laid when making a decision. We're glad we could help you find the right 20mm porcelain tiles!
The samples arrived within a couple of days. The tile are good quality and we will be placing an order very soon.
Thank you for sending my sample tile right away! I got it the next day from ordering it.
Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely.
The London Tile Co. 5 star review on 19th April 2019
Thank you so much, the Calacatta Gloss tiles are looking gorgeous!
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.48 based on 229 reviews