The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Verified C
"Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely."
Lisa E
"I purchased a sample tile of the Valverdi Portico as it looked impressive on the website but unfortunately the tile that arrived fell well short of expectations. I called London Tile Company to ask why it was so different to be told that the photos on the website are digitally enhanced. They gave me a technical helpline number who repeated the same and added that there is nothing that you can apply to the tile without compromising the non-slip surface. I think that photos of the actual finish of the tiles would be more helpful for customers and would avoid disappointment in the future."
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Thank you for sending my sample tile right away! I got it the next day from ordering it."
"Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely."
Thank you so much, the Calacatta Gloss tiles are looking gorgeous!
"Placed an order and received a call for a delivery date. Requested a Tuesday that was coming up as I had a day off from work. They delivered on Monday instead despite me making it clear I won’t be free any other time in the week as no one will be home. Luckily my wife left work late that day and was in receipt of the delivery. Could have been a lot worse and the only reason I have rate acceptable, otherwise it I would have rated very poor."
Very sorry to hear this, one of our team incorrectly booked your delivery in for Monday. We would have of course re-delivered the following day if you were not home as this was our error. Hopefully you are happy with the tiles.
"Excellent service and very professional."
"The tile company itself sent out samples, wrapped carefully and with fragile tape on the outside. The reason for three stars and not four, is that the paid samples were both broken when unwrapped. I suspect the fault would like with the courier, as the care taken to wrap the samples was excellent."
Sorry to hear your samples were damaged in transit, please get in touch with our customer services team to see if there is anything we can do to help.
"Only asked for samples. Fast service. Samples are a bit small, but enough to know.."
"Very efficient - thank you"
"Excellent service, swift and delivery men was a great chap!!!"
"Quick and efficient service and the driver/courier really helped me out! Would recommend."
"Excellent, quick delivery, patio tiles excellent quality, would recommend this company, ordered online easy, quick delivery in difficult winter conditions. Thanks"
"Very easy to order and service was quick and efficient. Delivery cost is high but as tiles are heavy assumed this is the reason."
"Perfect - quick delivery and great value."
"We only ordered samples but just to let you know that despite them being wrapped in lots of bubble wrap and marked as fragile, both samples were broken."
Sorry to hear your samples were damaged on their way to you, please get in touch so we can refund or replace them for you.
"Love the samples, arrived quickly and have decided to go with Battersea Stafford charcoal for our kitchen. Lovely."
"I ordered sample which came broken. I requested a new sample but also it came broken. It seems like the packaging was good but there might be issues with delivery company."
"An excellent service from placing the order to collecting it"
"Very pleased. Our builder said they were the best he has ever laid! They look great Thank you Donna and Steve Russell"
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the sample but this is exactly why we always recommend ordering a sample as it is so hard to represent the tiles accurately in photos. Some of the roomset images used on our website are computer generated, however the images of the tiles themselves are photographs we have taken of the tiles.
"Tiles arrived on time and intact"
"Came on time as expected very nice tile one or two have tiny chipped corners but can be used for cuts etc so not bad out of 30 boxes only one tile with a fault and that’s a tiny mark so overall very please and will use again."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.46 based on 180 reviews