The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Verified C
"Unfortunately the tile came with a large chip in it."
Verified C
"Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely."
"I purchased a sample tile of the Valverdi Portico as it looked impressive on the website but unfortunately the tile that arrived fell well short of expectations. I called London Tile Company to ask why it was so different to be told that the photos on the website are digitally enhanced. They gave me a technical helpline number who repeated the same and added that there is nothing that you can apply to the tile without compromising the non-slip surface. I think that photos of the actual finish of the tiles would be more helpful for customers and would avoid disappointment in the future."
"Ordered samples, quick to arrive and well packaged. Tile is excellent quality and heavy. Pattern on tile just like picture. Will be ordering patio tiles soon. Thank you!"
"Everything was delivered on time."
"Staff very helpful"
"I'm little bit disappointed that I can't return left over tiles 6 weeks after I bought them."
Unfortunately we only accept returns up to 30 days after ordering.
"very professional, the little things often matter most, t-bag & nail loved it, waiting on builder to place order, many thanks."
Thanks for the feedback, we love our 'very technical' teabag and nail test!
"Had a batch of tiles delivered and bought a few more by click and collect. All staff extremely helpful and friendly and goods (20mm external paving tiles) were fine. Showroom display(s) on Aldershot outskirts was extremely useful in making our choice."
Thanks for the feedback, it does make a huge difference to see the tiles laid when making a decision. We're glad we could help you find the right 20mm porcelain tiles!
"Unfortunately the tile came with a large chip in it."
We're sorry to hear your tile was chipped, our customer services team should be able to help with any damaged items you receive.
"The samples arrived within a couple of days. The tile are good quality and we will be placing an order very soon."
"Tiles arrived early, which was great, all the packages were wet, not so good. Found a few chipped tiles. Sent a replacement, still broken. Gave up other 3rd attempt."
We're so sorry to hear this, we will pass the feedback on to our couriers. Unfortunately it can be difficult to send one or two tiles in the post but we're working on improving this.
"Thank you for sending my sample tile right away! I got it the next day from ordering it."
"Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely."
Thank you so much, the Calacatta Gloss tiles are looking gorgeous!
"Placed an order and received a call for a delivery date. Requested a Tuesday that was coming up as I had a day off from work. They delivered on Monday instead despite me making it clear I won’t be free any other time in the week as no one will be home. Luckily my wife left work late that day and was in receipt of the delivery. Could have been a lot worse and the only reason I have rate acceptable, otherwise it I would have rated very poor."
Very sorry to hear this, one of our team incorrectly booked your delivery in for Monday. We would have of course re-delivered the following day if you were not home as this was our error. Hopefully you are happy with the tiles.
"Excellent service and very professional."
"The tile company itself sent out samples, wrapped carefully and with fragile tape on the outside. The reason for three stars and not four, is that the paid samples were both broken when unwrapped. I suspect the fault would like with the courier, as the care taken to wrap the samples was excellent."
Sorry to hear your samples were damaged in transit, please get in touch with our customer services team to see if there is anything we can do to help.
"Only asked for samples. Fast service. Samples are a bit small, but enough to know.."
"Very efficient - thank you"
"Excellent service, swift and delivery men was a great chap!!!"
"Quick and efficient service and the driver/courier really helped me out! Would recommend."
"Excellent, quick delivery, patio tiles excellent quality, would recommend this company, ordered online easy, quick delivery in difficult winter conditions. Thanks"
"Very easy to order and service was quick and efficient. Delivery cost is high but as tiles are heavy assumed this is the reason."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.45 based on 189 reviews