The London Chimney Sweeps Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The London Chimney Sweeps
11PM
11PM

londonchimneysweeps@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate The London Chimney Sweeps ?

"Booked appointment very easily and turned up on time. Efficient, quick and tidy. Thank you!"
"Fabulous work! Clean, prompt and friendly!"
"I called the company and informed them that I had debris falling out of the chimney. They advised me that I could get a sweep and then on-site the engineer would ring me and discuss whether or not CCTV inspection was needed. I pre-paid for the service and 1) they arrived late 2) nobody called me and when I said I wanted a CCTV service the engineer had gone. The individual I spoke to at the company that I raised my issue with was deeply unhelpful."
"Brian’s a lovely guy with a vast knowledge of his field"
"Well done Dave and Cloudio !"
"Bryan & Claudio were great guys, very quick, quiet & clean."
"Thank you Claudio Total Professional. Safe, reliable, polite, and clean. Highly recommend"
"Brian done a absolutely fantastic job on my fireplace, was delightful & very informative on the procedure of lining my chimney, made a great effort in covering my furniture with plastic dust sheets & also my floor so not get get dust everywhere. Hope to have him back to line the flue."
"Claudio did a great job,quick and efficient in funny italian accent!"
"Brian’s a lovely guy & done a fab job on my fireplace."
"Brian provided us with a very good & efficient service."
"Claudio & Brian were lovely guys, very professional & polite. Would definitely be using this company again."
"Brian & Claudio done a fab job."
"Bryan & Claudio was exceptional at removing my stove, no damage or fuss. Fantastic job guys."
"Jordan, Bryan & Claudio done a amazing job on my stove, very patient as we had not had the stove swept since it was installed so was very difficult for the guys but a job well done. Highly recommend."
"Excellent friendly service. Quick and efficient. Detailed explanations of how to work everything. Would thoroughly recommend Bryan and Claudio."
"Arrived on time were polite, clean and tidy. Sweep completed in a timely manner.thanks Claudio!"
"Thank you Claudio nice job clean and quick my fireplace look great now! Regards Rebecca Cupitt"
"Bryan the chimney guy came & gave us fantastic advice on our flue, was very knowledgeable & done a great job on keeping our living room tidy whilst doing a fairly dusty job. Job well done & will recommend to all our friends & family."
"Great job clean and professional thanks Claudio! Merry Christmas"
The London Chimney Sweeps is rated 4.74 based on 121 reviews