The Little House Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little House Shop
Read The Little House Shop Reviews

About The Little House Shop:

We are a small independent online store, stocking a variety of stylish homewares and gifts. These include brands such as Garden Trading, House Doctor, Little Dutch, IB Laursen, Meraki, Nkuku and St Eval.

Our style is best described as relaxed industrial living and our love of mixing contemporary with vintage can be seen throughout our online store.

We're constantly working hard to source and hand pick new and exciting products to add to our ever growing collection of gifts and homewares. We don't really follow trends, we just buy products we love that are both practical and beautiful!

We hope you’ll enjoy shopping with us!

Jenny & Guy

sales@thelittlehouseshop.co.uk

Unit 5A, Kell Green Hall Farm, Marthall, Cheshire

Tell us how The Little House Shop made you happy
Beautiful products and excellent customer service x
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 1st December 2020
I love the items for sale on here and the one I picked it’s a great price point also.
The only thing I would say is Delivery
took quite a long time (2+ weeks and I believe it was by courier, I did email the shop who had great contact and were in touch quickly) much longer than everything else I ordered for my bathroom, I was waiting on this last piece but I am pleased with it.
Very pleased with your service gods came very fast, defiantly shop with use in the future.
Happy with my order. Had to wait 7 days due to one of the items being made. However was kept informed so also happy with the service
Really lovely selection of products. Very good customer communication and service. Prompt shipping and delivery cant fault them
Wonderful shop full of wonderful things, great communication a joy to buy from.
Love this company - great products , great communication and quick delivery , ordered a few times and never been disappointed
Ty girls x
Beautiful stuff with quick delivery and brilliant customer services.
So many lovely things to choose from! I added a note for special instructions as I was sending the purchased item as a gift, The Little House Shop contacted me back straight away and put a little note in for the recipient on my behalf. Great service. Would definitely recommend.
Love my candle holder.
Delivery was a bit delayed, and the packaging had comr open (taped up by the delivery company) - so I guess lucky it wasn’t broken
Received 3 lovely products nicely wrapped love all of them. Jenny is a nice lady always keeps you up to date with the order and despatch and answers any queries straight away . Will be ordering again soon
Excellent products and speedy delivery. Would buy again. Thank you!
Lovely goods received
Very happy with my purchase of candle holders as presents for my 2 daughters, and only wish I had bought one for myself as well! The item was just as described and arrived quickly and well packaged. Definitely expect to shop here again.
Beautiful vintage rail and hooks for my pots and pans. Very fast delivery also.
Very happy. Quick delivery and really good quality.
A really prompt service, item arrived quickly with no plastic packaging which was appreciated. Green paper star is really pretty, teamed with 2 other paper stars hanging on my wall as start of my Christmas decorations.
Love this shop so friendly and helpful
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Oh Loraine thank you for taking a photograph. Its so nice to see the products in their new home :)
Regards Jenny
Ordering and delivery were good. The things I bought were for presents so not sure how they will be received!
Lovely website and very easy to order from. Very friendly customer service
The Little House Shop is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews