The Little House Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little House Shop
Read The Little House Shop Reviews

About The Little House Shop:

We are a small independent online store, stocking a variety of stylish homewares and gifts. These include brands such as Garden Trading, House Doctor, Little Dutch, IB Laursen, Meraki, Nkuku and St Eval.

Our style is best described as relaxed industrial living and our love of mixing contemporary with vintage can be seen throughout our online store.

We're constantly working hard to source and hand pick new and exciting products to add to our ever growing collection of gifts and homewares. We don't really follow trends, we just buy products we love that are both practical and beautiful!

We hope you’ll enjoy shopping with us!

Jenny & Guy

sales@thelittlehouseshop.co.uk

Unit 5A, Kell Green Hall Farm, Marthall

Tell us how The Little House Shop made you happy
Love my mirror. Perfect size and finish for my cottage bedroom. Have ordered a smaller one for the ensuite. Prompt delivery. Good value for money. Thank you
Love Jenny’s stuff - I have things in my house I’ve had for years - still love them !
Love the quality at the product! Looks great in our living room. We haven’t actually put anything in the frames yet but they sit lovely regardless. Thank you! Delivery and packaging was great too . I will be back to order other things :) !
Everything went very smoothly and easily thank you
Really pleased with my product. Good quality and just what I was hoping for.
The item I received was exactly what I expected. The delivery was prompt and my special instructions followed to the letter. Very impressed with your service. Thank you.
Love my purchases ❤️
Great customer service - we pre ordered an item and were kept update on the delivery date!
I love your shop , you have extremely good taste in what you chose to stock , the brands are all fantastic . I have always received my parcels on time , very well wrapped with no plastic just good old brown paper that I can easily recycle . All the items are very reasonably priced and of such good quality , I will definitely be ordering again and have told my friends about you , keep on doing what you obviously love doing . Sharron
Beautiful cushions! Really pleased.
Love my order but given it a 4* because it came a bit dusty, had to give it a good scrub.
Great products and very quick delivery.
Really happy with the service I received and the product
So many lovely things, sent with care...wonderful shop
Quick delivery and very helpful with any queries.
Beautiful letter cushions for my daughters. These are well designed and the material is gorgeous - thankyou very much. We gifted them to our daughters when they had a lockdown sleepover - everything else was hired but they got to keep the fab cushions. Thankyou Jenny at The Little House Shop.
Jenny xx
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Had several orders from Little House Shop and they have all been really lovely and very good quality aswell. The service and delivery is excellent too
The item was as I wanted it to be, and it was dispatched quickly. Thank you so much!
Great service, price and product arrived quickly. It was well packaged and the service ensured I will definitely return for more shopping!
Very pleased with my purchase, items arrived beautifully packed in recyclable paper and tape and arrived very quickly. Excellent
The Little House Shop is rated 4.91 based on 174 reviews