The Little House Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little House Shop
Read The Little House Shop Reviews

About The Little House Shop:

We are a small independent online store, stocking a variety of stylish homewares and gifts. These include brands such as Garden Trading, House Doctor, Little Dutch, IB Laursen, Meraki, Nkuku and St Eval.

Our style is best described as relaxed industrial living and our love of mixing contemporary with vintage can be seen throughout our online store.

We're constantly working hard to source and hand pick new and exciting products to add to our ever growing collection of gifts and homewares. We don't really follow trends, we just buy products we love that are both practical and beautiful!

We hope you’ll enjoy shopping with us!

Jenny & Guy

sales@thelittlehouseshop.co.uk

Unit 5A, Kell Green Hall Farm, Marthall

Tell us how The Little House Shop made you happy
I ordered two lots of festoon lights which I thought were expensive in the first place, however was willing to pay the price thinking they would be a higher quality product than most others on the market. One set of lights didn't work from the start and after just one week, the other set stopped working. I have contacted the company twice to ask for a replacement or a refund, and I have still not received a response after two weeks. There is no phone number on their website so you can't even get to speak to anyone. I find it appalling how people can take your money and run.
Disappointed with the service offered after making a purchase. After fully unpacking the mirror I bought, I discovered there was a large crack in the glass. I contacted customer service to inform them and request a refund. Two weeks later and still no response! Otherwise, I was happy with the products I ordered, it's just a massive shame the mirror was damaged.
The Little House Shop 2 star review on 28th July 2021
The goods we chose were easy to order and our gift arrived when promised. There seems to be a very attractive range of products.
Excellent communication ,service and delivery
Pleased with my purchases and would use this shop again.
Had to wait a while for my mirror but probably due to COVID but was glad I waited as I absolutely love my mirror Thankyou
Really good service, quick delivery and very well packaged.
Lovely product, carefully packaged.
I have purchased from The Little House Shop on a couple of occasions. The communication is excellent and the products well priced. Looking forward to ordering more in the future
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Lovely products at reasonable prices. Easy ordering, goods arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous
A really helpful company highly recommended
Lovely piece that I bought as a gift for a family member - Thank you!
Great product, I have been looking for these for ages and stumbled across them. Quick and simple process and delivery!
Very pleased with item and it arrived well packaged, with recyclable materials.
This is the most beautiful pot, I love the rustic look and that is not plastic ! I bought it for my kitchen utensils , it has a large top so its perfect. The price is amazingly good , I am so pleased I found your wonderful shop. People keep asking me where I got it from it looks great on my kitchen island .
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 9th June 2021
East to use website and great delivery time
The Little House Shop 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Loved the product. It was super efficient delivery and well packaged
Purchased a milk bottle holder. Good quality, excellent communication. 1st class service.
Love the items I purchased from The Little House Shop. I ordered Metal Photo Frame with Stand, Metal Photo Frame For Wall, Smoke Glass Bottle With Brass Pump and Meraki Soap Holder Bracket- Brass and all the items arrived very quickly and was very well packed. Amazing service and great quality. Will browse some more and see what else I can find.
Very pleased with the product, has a very nice industrial, kind of home made feel to it. Perfect size and shape, fits in very nicely.
The Little House Shop is rated 4.89 based on 222 reviews