The Hypnotherapy Guy Reviews

01904 709688

darren@thehypnotherapyguy.co.uk

The York Clinic for Integrated Healthcare 296 Tadcaster Road

Tell us how The Hypnotherapy Guy made you happy

"Darren is a very caring and conscientious Hypnotherapist. From our first meeting the atmosphere was relaxed and the progress made so far into my treatment has been massive. I’m looking forward to continuing to work with Darren in the future. Would highly recommend."
Are you The Hypnotherapy Guy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I visited Darren to help me with skiing as I was really anxious about the heights and speed,skiing with my super fast children. I had an amazing time and my husband could not believe the difference! Thank you so much Darren 😊"
"I visited Darren as I had control issues and stress problems. I was a little sceptical and also concerned over the potential lack of control during the sessions. Darren quickly put me at ease explaining how everything worked and that I would always be in control of what happened. After 3 sessions I feel much more relaxed and able to cope with life, Darren has given me techniques which are easy to use to help on a daily basis. I would certainly recommend him to family and friends."
"Darren is helping me overcome anxiety and grief after the loss of both my parents His approach techniques, and desensitisation technique are fantastic... I’m half way through our work together and I’m feeling like ‘me ‘ again I highly recommend Darren as his true passion for his work really shows at each session I can not thank him enough ...."
"I’ve suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder since I was born it’s honestly ruined my life it stopped me from touching things due to the thought of contamination I couldn’t cook, clean, open doors go outside hug or touch people it cost me so much I cared about like relationships with girlfriends friendships and more my ocd made me question my life for the worst I honestly couldn’t see a bright future ahead of me but after having a couple of sessions I found myself altering the way I think due to this hypnotherapy I was skeptic at first but as I said after a couple of sessions I found my ocd getting better and better I’m now completely ocd free I’m amazed at how wonderful I feel now it’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel free I’m in charge of my life for the first time! For someone who has suffered greatly from the mental illness who thought there was no chance of fixing myself I found these hypnotherapy sessions amazing I give 5/5 star I can’t thank the hypnotherapists enough they’ve given me a life I can enjoy now I feel like a new person I would honestly recommend getting sessions for anyone suffering from ocd or any other bad habits as I’ve said 5/5 would recommend!!!"
"Darren made me realise that my mind is a powerful thing and after a few sessions with Darren the anxiety I had about getting on a plane or leaving my son was all but gone. I always struggled with being able to fly since my now 8 year old was 6 months old and I was ill on our flight to his first holiday. My son's dad wasn't able to console him when I wasn't there because i was in the toilet being sick. I always had a feeling of anxiety and panic about not being there for him again. Darren worked with me on that over early 2018 and in the summer I got on my first plane, not panicking, not being sick and none of the anxious feelings I normally had. There are other things that we covered also and areas we worked on. Darren is a great guy who takes time to understand you and find out the true cause before acting on a solution."
"Thank you so much for everything you did for me during the darkest time of my life. I don’t know what you did but it worked. So very grateful Darren! 😊"
"I have had several meetings with Darren & he has helped me enormously in both a work & personal capacity. I would not hesitate to recommend him if you have a phobia, long standing relationship problem or anything that has left a traumatic impact on you, in order to put it behind you & move on."
"Very professional and caring, superb office in a great location and most importantly, helped me to become far less anxious."
The Hypnotherapy Guy is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access