The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
The team provided a fantastic service.
Prompt, carful, quick, friendly and professional. I would recommend the green man & van team and I'll use them again.

I received an excellent service from start to finish from The Green Man & Van team! They were very responsive to emails, reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained, moved my belongings very efficiently, and ultimately came in within budget. Made for an easy, stress-free move. Can't recommend enough!
Adam, Rich and their team made our house move quick and painless! They packed everything efficiently and carefully on day 1 and moved us expertly on day 2. They went out of their way to make the whole process very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Green Man & Van.
You guys are fantastic. You made a potentially stressful and long day, relaxed and short!
Sam and Liam were excellent - they completed the move for us in a really quick time and swiftly unloaded everything, including manoeuvring some very large pieces of furniture through small spaces! Many thanks!
Very professional and positive service which I would heartily recommend!
brilliant service, on time, careful, efficient, trustable.
they were recommended to me and i am so glad i went with them. not planning another move for a long time but they will be my number one choice.

fantastic overall service, price and ease of booking.

don't bother shopping around these guys are brilliant.
Very happy with the service, friendly, efficient, good value. I would def recommend.
Great service, great price, friendly, helpful staff. A pleasurable experience in the midst of moving. Would highly recommend, and intend to use them again myself.
A professional and friendly team that took all the stress out of the day. Worth every penny.
When you're moving house you end up talking with lots of service providers - anything from Electricity company to the online shop who deliver moving boxes. Most make your life hell.

That's why it was such a joy to have such a professional, calm, and responsive company do my removal. I felt like hugging them!

Thanks for such an easy move
The Green Man & Van were excellent. I would hire them again without spending the time shopping around and recommend them to anyone else moving. They were extremely straightforward to book, upfront about (relatively generous) insurance coverage, and on move day Ewan who handled my things was professional, friendly and made it all stress-free. Thanks so much to Ewan, Adam and the team!
Competitive price, great service, helpful staff - an all round smooth move. Thanks guys!
Friendly, professional and reliable moving company. They made everything stress-free. Packing service done with care. Green Man and Van exceeded my expectations and will be using them again in the future.
i really recommend this company because they are professional, organised, helpful, welcoming, not expensive, perfect customer service and responsible about the planet. I had to move three times in London and obviously from far is the one I'm gonna choose all time. Try you'll see
Great, kind, organised, efficient, would 100% recommend - Vicky
Green Man and Van made my move really stress free and easy. The staff were friendly and professional, from booking to the actual move. Great service all round- thanks very much guys!
Very responsive, good price, nice staff. Very good and reliable. This is the second time i've used them and i believe it's a very reliable company!
Great service - pre-move very responsive to questions, and on the day movers arrived on time, were very helpful and polite and made the whole moving process as easy as it could be. Would definitely use them again in any future moves.
Mario and Joe made easy work of my move from central London to Bristol. They were professional, friendly and careful with my belongings which I really appreciated. Great service setting up the removal slot at short notice too. Thank you, Green man & Van Ltd - I would definitely recommend you.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 184 reviews