The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy

"Quick, easy, friendly and efficient. Would happily recommend."
"Nothing was too much trouble. Really lovely bunch of lads. Would highly recommended them. Emma"
"Adam and his team packed and moved the contents of our flat in the summer . They were a pleasure to meet ; incredibly hard working and punctual . They even managed to get sofas in and out of our second floor windows without any fuss or complaints . Can’t fault them . They went above and beyond for us . Very grateful and happy customers."
"Punctual. Top quality service. Friendly people."
"We used this company to get a wardrobe from someone we bought off of eBay. They were brilliant at working out an environmentally friendly way to incorporate this small job with something else they were doing, which also saved us money. Their communication was also great and they were very friendly. I’d happily use them again and would recommend them too. Thank you!"
"We used this company to move my parents' belongings and put into storage from West London to Brighton. We couldn't praise them enough - the guys were punctual, industrious, helpful and very personable. The move went very smoothly without any hitches and Sam, who runs the company, was excellent in communicating about the move up to the actual day, and accommodated a few date changes along the way. The price that we paid was agreeable and value for money, and we have already started recommending them to friends and family."
"Thoughtful approach, really friendly and they offset the carbon. This approach should be law."
"These guys are the friendliest, most helpful movers I have ever used! They came in and packed the van up in no time, then as there was a delay with our completion, they happily waited with my stuff until I got the keys, and then unloaded the van at my new place with big smiles on their faces with efficiency and speed. Their prices are incredibly reasonable too. Def choose these guys!! I will definitely use again :)"
"Sam helped us move from London to Brighton, even giving us a ride in the van as part of the service. His service was fast, friendly and efficient. We were grateful for his help with the move. He even gave us tips on places to check out after we had settled in!"
"I can’t recommend Sam and his team highly enough. They were friendly, flexible, efficient and extremely professional. We were over the moon with the service we received, they did an amazing job!"
"Booked two men for a 6 hour job. Really friendly and professional service. Very happy!"
"I was recommended The Green Man and Van and they didn't disappoint. They moved all my belongings quickly and safely on one of the hottest days of the year. The removal guys were really friendly and did an amazing job. Highly recommend."
"Very happy with the service offered by Green Man and Van. The guys were great and very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Adam and the team were absolutely amazing. They helped us to transport boxes of alcohol to our wedding venue, and couldn’t have been more helpful. They are professional, friendly and always promptly responded to communications. They went out of their way to make the whole experience effortless for us - it was such a relief to know we were in safe hands and to not have to worry about anything at all on the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend - massive thank you to the Green Man and Van team!"
"Green Man and van provided a very professional and efficient service when packing and moving our home. They were careful and considerate with our belongings, they made a stressful time a lot easier for our family!"
"GMV are our go-to removals people. They're reliable and efficient and nothing is too much trouble. We have been customers for quite a few years, both in London and Brighton, for house as well as office moves. Thank you Green Man and Van!!"
"From first point of contact, the communication was fantastic. It made our move to Munich less stressful. John was great. Will definitely use again."
"It snowed on our moving day, and that too somewhat badly. But the GMV guys turned up right on time, and went about their work calmly and professionally. It was all done in very good time. I am simply amazed at how they made this such a smooth experience for us. We had asked for some help with packing the fragile items and it was all done so well. After we had done unpacking a few days later they also collected the used materials from our house. Highly recommended!"
"These guys moved me from Brighton to London and from the first point of contact right through until the very last box they were absolutely excellent. Their attitude is excellent, their processes are excellent, their personalities are excellent and then they also do things like carbon offset whilst still offering great value. I am so delighted at the entire service journey I received from them and will recommend them to everyone I have conversations with about moving."
"Relaxed, personable service - everything easy and very efficient. Pleased they are carbon neutral. My second time using Green Man and Van's service, and I have recommended to others. Jenny N, London"
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 125 reviews