The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Click Here

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy

3 - 6 Hours
"Sam and his team at Green Man and Van are absolutely fantastic! We've used them 4 or 5 times now, both to move us into and out of our home, into and out of our shop and to transport stock around. Each time they've worked incredibly hard, have been really careful when handling and wrapping fragile stuff, have been absolutely lovely (each and every one of them), have turned up on time, gone beyond the call of duty and charged us an extremely competitive price. And on top of that they are green!!! There is absolutely nothing they could do to improve their service, we won't use anybody else and we recommend them wholeheartedly for both personal and business use."
"Great service - easy communications, good price, on time, packed very carefully, arrived to scheduled, friendly and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Very efficient and helpful men. They took a lot of trouble to dismantle and reassemble some furniture which was tricky and placed everything nicely at the new place. I appreciated their cheerful attitude. My move went very smoothly. Thank you."
"Very professional, very quick and on time. Everything went according to the plan. Both were very efficient helpful and friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"The guys were an absolute delight and super quick and professional. Sam was amazing and more than helpful and responsive when I had to change the times slightly. Thank you so much for making this stressful day so much fun! You are the best!"
"Found whole experience very positive Luton van size move between Hove and Bristol. Excellent service from Lawrence and Ruben . Very good packing skills , timings and generally so helpful. Initial enquiry and quote informative , easy and good value. Highly recommend and would use again."
"Excellent and professional service with an ethical philosophy. We found the two guys to be extremely helpful and chilled out and which made the whole stressful natyre of moving, so much easier."
"Sam and Ben were incredibly helpful both leading up to the move and during the process."
"Excellent service provided swiftly and efficiently. Reasonable rates, I would recommend them to anyone."
"Great organisation, friendly and professional staff. I would definitely use Green Man and Van again and have already recommended to friends"
"I chose this company because I had seen the van around Brighton and the environmentally friendly practice appealed. It was easy to arrange and Sam was accommodating with delivering boxes. Both Sam and Dan were friendly, polite, very careful with my things and very efficient. I would recommend them and would definitely use them again."
"Sam and Dan were timely, considerate and great at problem solving when it came to moving large furniture through tight spaces. I was worried our large sofa wouldn't fit through our narrow hall but the guys have got the art down. Thanks for contributing to a stress-free move."
"The Green Man & Van are the best removals company I've ever used. They went above and beyond to help make our move as smooth and stress free as possible. They work fast and efficiently but were also very careful with all our possessions, nothing got broken in the move and everything was placed in the rooms we'd indicated on the boxes. They gave advice about how to pack certain items, sent us a delivery guide and delivered boxes for us to use, which will be recycled for other clients. The whole ethos of the company is amazing! Great team, big smiles, we are very happy with the service, highly recommend :)"
"This is the second time I've moved with Green Man & Van and they've helped make my move super smooth again. Sam and Lawrence were friendly and professional. They were more than happy to help when I needed some help disassembling my furniture and all my possessions got the new place safely. Thank you!"
"Excellent communication and service. Lovely people, would use again."
"Excellent service. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you."
"Green Man & Van have just helped me move a garage full of furniture and belongings from Epsom, to a flat in Brighton. I was impressed from the first phone call with their friendly, professional approach. Their quote was very competitive (and they stuck to it) plus their ethical approach made them stand out for me. Timekeeping on the day was excellent and their calm attitude made the whole experience much less stressful than I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again with no hesitation."
"I have used this company several times for large house moves and small business/studio moves. I thoroughly recommend for service, politeness, value and the added benefit of its eco ethos."
"These guys are amazing. They slotted me in with zero notice. They arrived on the dot of agreed arrival time. They were polite and super efficient. We were all done really quickly. They were respectful of me and my property. Nothing was broken, not even one slight accident with anything. I can’t recommend them enough. Fantastic service. Thanks guys."
"Wonderful company with very friendly, hard-working employees - highly recommend!"
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 157 reviews