The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Verified Buyer

The lads were quick and careful. They listened to our requests and even took their shoes off in the house to preserve the new carpets. They were great thanks!
Helen
Verified Reviewer

The guys helped me move on Monday and were absolutely brilliant. Really friendly, professional and fast. I would definitely recommend them for a move.
Verified Buyer

Team were on time, efficient, helpful and informative. It took a little long to get a response for a quote but in the end it was easy and seamless.
Joyoti Grech Cato
Unverified Reviewer

Green Man & Van were absolutely fantastic and I thoroughly recommend them to anyone about to make any kind of house move - home or workspace. They made a day that was potentially enormously stressful into a calm, happy experience. They were professional, courteous, friendly and just very good at their job! Thank you:))
Mike Jones
Unverified Reviewer

Ben and his team moved me from Brighton to Wales and were great. They were easy to work with, calm, efficient and professional throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service. The guys sent were very polite and courteous! They turned up on time and even finished early saving me money! I have since recommended them to friends who have had the same experience!
Eleanor Turney
Verified Buyer

From the survey to the move itself, Green Man and Van's staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. They made our move (more than 300 miles!) as painless as possible, and we were really impressed with the whole service. Highly recommended.
Sam, Brighton
Unverified Reviewer

Green Man & Van were excellent in every way. Friendly, efficient, and highly recommended
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

The team provided a fantastic service.
Prompt, carful, quick, friendly and professional. I would recommend the green man & van team and I'll use them again.

Suzanne
Verified Reviewer

I received an excellent service from start to finish from The Green Man & Van team! They were very responsive to emails, reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained, moved my belongings very efficiently, and ultimately came in within budget. Made for an easy, stress-free move. Can't recommend enough!
Nicola Saunders
Verified Buyer

Adam, Rich and their team made our house move quick and painless! They packed everything efficiently and carefully on day 1 and moved us expertly on day 2. They went out of their way to make the whole process very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Green Man & Van.
Ash Cowan
Verified Buyer

You guys are fantastic. You made a potentially stressful and long day, relaxed and short!
Verified Buyer

Sam and Liam were excellent - they completed the move for us in a really quick time and swiftly unloaded everything, including manoeuvring some very large pieces of furniture through small spaces! Many thanks!
Unverified Reviewer

Very professional and positive service which I would heartily recommend!
Lou G
Unverified Reviewer

brilliant service, on time, careful, efficient, trustable.
they were recommended to me and i am so glad i went with them. not planning another move for a long time but they will be my number one choice.

fantastic overall service, price and ease of booking.

don't bother shopping around these guys are brilliant.
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the service, friendly, efficient, good value. I would def recommend.
Tor
Verified Reviewer

Great service, great price, friendly, helpful staff. A pleasurable experience in the midst of moving. Would highly recommend, and intend to use them again myself.
Verified Reviewer

A professional and friendly team that took all the stress out of the day. Worth every penny.
Ben
Verified Reviewer

When you're moving house you end up talking with lots of service providers - anything from Electricity company to the online shop who deliver moving boxes. Most make your life hell.

That's why it was such a joy to have such a professional, calm, and responsive company do my removal. I felt like hugging them!

Thanks for such an easy move
Laura
Unverified Reviewer

The Green Man & Van were excellent. I would hire them again without spending the time shopping around and recommend them to anyone else moving. They were extremely straightforward to book, upfront about (relatively generous) insurance coverage, and on move day Ewan who handled my things was professional, friendly and made it all stress-free. Thanks so much to Ewan, Adam and the team!
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews