The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
GMV provided a house moving service to us from Central London to Epsom in two phases in late June and early July 2021. This was arranged at fairly short notice and GMV was very accommodating in making arrangements in difficult circumstances for us both. Communication was excellent throughout, but most importantly the quality of the service and the cooperation of the crews on both occasions was first class and flexible to changes. Most importantly, Rich Edwards, Andy and Hilton were a delight to deal with. Without doubt, a five star service all around.
Would recommend Green Man & Van, and Lawrence and Ben, who moved us from London to Sussex at short notice. Such a calming influence on what could have been a really stressful time, and everything moved with care and precision despite some awkward access at both properties. Price was one of the best I'd received, and insurance included as standard. Would use again :)
Sam & the team at Green Man & Van are always so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. They handle all of our vintage and antique pieces with the upmost care. We would highly recommend!
Due to the hammering rain I was really worried about moving to a newly carpeted property... these guys were fantastic and friendly professionals, taking due care of the new carpets by laying down blankets. Up 3 flights of stairs, not a single bump or scratch of furniture, I don't know how they do it!! Highly recommend these guys to anyone!
Shout it from the rooftops! The best possible service. The men were quick. tidy, friendly, made intelligent decisions. Couldn't be happier, and they are extraordinarily reasonable. Will definitely use them again, and can't recommend highly enough
Could not fault these guys at all - friendly, patient, quick, and made light work of carrying all my stuff down two flights of stairs and then up another four. Troopers! Will be recommending to everyone.
Thanks to the Green Man & Van team my move was as smooth as possible.
Green man and van were excellent, they were very careful with our things, packed them systematically and made sure our move was as smooth as it could be. They left all the furniture put back together and where I wanted it. They worked fast and consulted with me at the crucial moments. The price was good and they came quickly to pick up the boxes after we unpacked. Heartily recommend them and I'll use them again.
Great price, the guys were right on time and very helpful. The whole process was smooth.
Highly recommended! Communication in advance was very easy. On the day of our move, Sam, Ollie and Reuben were very friendly and helpful. These guys offer a very efficient and straight forward service - perfect for what we wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
These gents just went above and beyond what was promised. Really helped out and used their full initiative when we found ourselves in a last minute jam. Huge respect and recommendation.
Fantastic communication before the move. Fast, efficient, flexible and professional. 110% recommend Adam and Rich.
Really friendly and helpful over the phone, the Green Man & Van were so patient listening to my concerns about transporting houseplants and packed them very carefully. Incredibly friendly and efficient service, outstanding company values.
Can't recommend you highly enough! Fantastic service right through from first contact to completion of my move. Sam and Reuben went above and beyond to get my awkward sofa into my new flat - brilliant! Reliable, efficient, friendly and a great 'can-do' attitude.
On time, reliable, friendly
I moved home last week (within Brighton), and acquired about 14 quotes ranging from Van men, to formal moving companies. Green Man & Van were recommended to me by an ex employee of their's, who runs a local hardware store on 7 Dials. I am absolutely delighted that he did. To date, I have always used uninsured van men, as they are cheap and cheerful. I had an unfortunate experience with one on my last move (some boxes went missing) so was keen to use a legitimate company this time. The quote they provided was in the lower range of costs I recieved, and was competitive with far more amateur offerings. I went with two men and a lwb luton They showed up punctually (picking up a sofa I'd bought that day for me, before arriving at my home) and made swift and careful work of the move. Friendly (funny) and convid conscious they were an excellent team of two and the move went without a hitch. There was 0 damage to any item or property they moved some quite heavy and large pieces through. They had ample blankets, mattress covers (king size) and fit an offensively large amount of items in their luton van, without a hitch. What I had thought would be a two trip job, took a single journey and we were done! The whole process was finished in just over 3 hours. I would use them again should I have to move in the future, and appreciated they are also carbon neutral vs. other offerings. Great service, staff and pricing.
Can't praise you high enough! Thank you so much for moving us from London to Kent earlier this month! Our 2-bed flat (everything - including all furniture, instruments and lots of plants) fitted into the Lo-loader easily. It was quite a last minute booking in the end, and you were brilliant from start to finish. On time, so helpful, efficient, lovely and so patient with the 4 hour wait outside the new house in the snow before we could pick up the keys! We're so grateful to you both for your help and general loveliness! All our best and thanks again, Sarah & Rich
Great guys, kept us informed throughout and were very good value. Highly recommended. Thanks guys 👍
This is the second time I have used Sam and his team, (this time Ben and Ollie) and I cannot recommend them enough, very professional, relaxed and friendly. I usually find moving very stressful but these guys make it all go so smoothly and efficiently. Reasonably priced too - highly recommend!
Excellent, friendly, efficient, reliable team. Really clear communication before and during the removals and clearly explained Covid-safe practices. They just listened to what we needed help with and did exactly what we asked, quicker than we expected. Delighted there is environmentally conscious home removals service.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 204 reviews