The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Justine And Charlie
Verified Reviewer
"Green Man and Van moved us from London to Wales and they were brilliant. Helpful, friendly and so efficient. They moved everything with no damage at all. Wholeheartedly recommended!"
David Watson
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service. Nothing any bother. Cool, calm and professional from start to finish. Highly recommended."
Gregor England
Verified Reviewer
"Sam is very honest, trustworthy and polite. He employs staff who have similar traits. I have used them three times and they have always been on time, and with very competitive prices. I would not hesitate to recommend him to you all."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Arrived on time, no fuss. And they offset their carbon."
"Our choir has a regular booking with them to move, erect and dismantle staging. The guys are punctual, efficient, friendly; it's not their most interesting job and the hours are unsocial but they always make light of it."
"Kenneth and co from the Edinburgh office are lovely, reliable movers. I've used them twice and will use this company should I move again. Highly recommend!"
"Highly recommend these guys - reliable and very careful and considerate with our belongings."
"They did 2 moves for us. Guys were great. Turned up on time, were very careful, fast and cheerful. Nothing was a problem. Definitely would recommend and we will use again."
Laura Emmerson
Verified Reviewer
"The guys were great on moving day, everything in the vans and then back out at the new place in super quick time. And they were all super friendly."
"The pick up from my office, post-retirement, of some 30+ cartons of books and papers was swift and careful, carried out by two cheerful but highly efficient stevedores. Ken has sent invoices on a regular basis since then ( the cost is very reasonable) which act as a reminder that I should organise the final destinations of these cartons as soon as possible."
"After reading all the positive reviews here and a recommendation, we were very keen to use Green Man and Van. Initially they were great. Came to do a survey. Promised a quote within a couple of days. Then...nothing. We phoned, we emailed, but no response. We can only assume they don’t want the job. Which is fine, but lack of communication isn’t. Really disappointed."
Dave Fuller
Verified Buyer
"We’ve used Green Man & Van several times over the years and eqch time they have been excellent. Quick, efficient and very well priced. Highly recommend."
Louise Owens
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic team who take all the stress out of moving house! I highly recommend The Green Man & Van to anyone!"
Sandra Winnick
Verified Buyer
"The guys did a great job and made the whole process of moving less stressful. I definitely recommend them to others."
"Great crew of guys, hard working and efficient as well as cheerful and chilled......"
Mary
"Such a great service, so helpful and friendly and the move went so smoothly"
"So friendly and helpful! Everything went so smoothly on the day of the move, would definitely recommend to everyone! Thanks"
"I love Green Man and Van! I have used them for multiple house moves and smaller jobs now, each time with a fantastic team who are efficient in getting the job done and really great to work with. Would highly recommend them."
John Wright
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always for my office move. On time, friendly and helpful. Good value. Thoroughly recommended."
"Very professional service while keeping plastic waste to a minimum and recycling as much as possible."
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 101 reviews