The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy

"I have used this company several times for large house moves and small business/studio moves. I thoroughly recommend for service, politeness, value and the added benefit of its eco ethos."
"These guys are amazing. They slotted me in with zero notice. They arrived on the dot of agreed arrival time. They were polite and super efficient. We were all done really quickly. They were respectful of me and my property. Nothing was broken, not even one slight accident with anything. I can’t recommend them enough. Fantastic service. Thanks guys."
"Wonderful company with very friendly, hard-working employees - highly recommend!"
"Working with the guys from green man and van was an absolute doddle from start to finish. They brought a friendly, "yes can do" attitude to our house move. Thank you!!"
"Great service start to finish. Efficient work, great communication, careful handling, friendly team. Highly recommended."
"Really lovely, professional service. Both guys were super quick and helpful and made the whole move easy and comfortable."
"Excellent service as always. The most pleasant and reliable removers I’ve ever used."
"Friendly team, easy going and made moving so much less of a hassle! I would definitely use this company again"
"First class service: efficient, reliable, polite. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you."
"Sam was a pleasure to deal with when he arrived to give his very reasonable estimate. Come the day of moving, he and his assistant arrived exactly on time and took real care with all the items. Similar care was taken when everything was delivered safely to our new home. Nothing was too much trouble, and I would highly recommend Green Man & Van very highly."
"Great! Made a stressful day, relaxed and easy."
"Exceptional service, great care was taken to ensure every item was stored and arrived safely. Very competitive quote and the promise of minimising the impact on environment is truly brilliant. All members of staff were lovely and everything arrived on time despite a 250 mile trip from storage and foggy weather on the moors! Thank you."
"Really excellent service from Rich Eewards. Helped above and beyond"
"Very competitive prices, friendly team, and fast, efficient service for a London to Brighton removal. Highly recommended."
"Quick, easy, friendly and efficient. Would happily recommend."
"Nothing was too much trouble. Really lovely bunch of lads. Would highly recommended them. Emma"
"Adam and his team packed and moved the contents of our flat in the summer . They were a pleasure to meet ; incredibly hard working and punctual . They even managed to get sofas in and out of our second floor windows without any fuss or complaints . Can’t fault them . They went above and beyond for us . Very grateful and happy customers."
"Punctual. Top quality service. Friendly people."
"We used this company to get a wardrobe from someone we bought off of eBay. They were brilliant at working out an environmentally friendly way to incorporate this small job with something else they were doing, which also saved us money. Their communication was also great and they were very friendly. I’d happily use them again and would recommend them too. Thank you!"
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 140 reviews