The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
Sam and his team were excellent and worked tirelessly all day to move us into our new home. Very friendly and respectful team who were efficient and got the job done with ease and without any damages or problems. No hesitation in recommending Sam and his company.
Sam and his team were incredibly efficient, good-natured and skilled at getting awkward bits of furniture and odd shaped bags and boxes out of our flat and into the van with no breakages, no marks on any walls and no worries. They helped make an otherwise stressful day run more smoothly and we're very grateful for that! Their prices are very competitive too.
Very happy with the service we received. The quote was the cheapest we found for a larger size of van than most of the other man with van services. Our mover/driver was really friendly and helpful and we completed the move quicker than we thought
Best price I could find and efficient service
Fantastic from start to finish with our move. Very friendly and professional and extremely efficient and careful, we were really impressed and would recommend to anyone! Thank you!
Adam, Rich and the team were super: calm and professional throughout. They took a lot of care with our things, and made sure items were where we wanted as we moved in. Thank you!
Sam and his team were super helpful, friendly and relaxed and made moving incredibly easy. What took them 2 hours would have taken me 2 days. Sam popped over to give me a quote based on how much stuff I had and managed to fit me in at short notice. The price was much more competitive than others and I’m using them to store my stuff longer term. Would definitely use again in future and recommend highly.
Very reliable and extremely helpful and considerate. Would highly recommend Green Man and Van having booked them three times !
Sam and all the team were so helpful, I would recommend them to anyone - calm, efficient and friendly which is just what you need when moving house!
Sam and his team at Green Man and Van are absolutely fantastic! We've used them 4 or 5 times now, both to move us into and out of our home, into and out of our shop and to transport stock around. Each time they've worked incredibly hard, have been really careful when handling and wrapping fragile stuff, have been absolutely lovely (each and every one of them), have turned up on time, gone beyond the call of duty and charged us an extremely competitive price. And on top of that they are green!!! There is absolutely nothing they could do to improve their service, we won't use anybody else and we recommend them wholeheartedly for both personal and business use.
Great service - easy communications, good price, on time, packed very carefully, arrived to scheduled, friendly and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Very efficient and helpful men. They took a lot of trouble to dismantle and reassemble some furniture which was tricky and placed everything nicely at the new place. I appreciated their cheerful attitude. My move went very smoothly. Thank you.
Very professional, very quick and on time. Everything went according to the plan. Both were very efficient helpful and friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you
The guys were an absolute delight and super quick and professional. Sam was amazing and more than helpful and responsive when I had to change the times slightly. Thank you so much for making this stressful day so much fun! You are the best!
Found whole experience very positive Luton van size move between Hove and Bristol. Excellent service from Lawrence and Ruben . Very good packing skills , timings and generally so helpful. Initial enquiry and quote informative , easy and good value. Highly recommend and would use again.
Excellent and professional service with an ethical philosophy. We found the two guys to be extremely helpful and chilled out and which made the whole stressful natyre of moving, so much easier.
Sam and Ben were incredibly helpful both leading up to the move and during the process.
Excellent service provided swiftly and efficiently. Reasonable rates, I would recommend them to anyone.
Great organisation, friendly and professional staff. I would definitely use Green Man and Van again and have already recommended to friends
I chose this company because I had seen the van around Brighton and the environmentally friendly practice appealed. It was easy to arrange and Sam was accommodating with delivering boxes. Both Sam and Dan were friendly, polite, very careful with my things and very efficient. I would recommend them and would definitely use them again.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 166 reviews