The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

62 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Nicola Saunders
Verified Buyer

Adam, Rich and their team made our house move quick and painless! They packed everything efficiently and carefully on day 1 and moved us expertly on day 2. They went out of their way to make the whole process very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Green Man & Van.
Ash Cowan
Verified Buyer

You guys are fantastic. You made a potentially stressful and long day, relaxed and short!
Verified Buyer

Sam and Liam were excellent - they completed the move for us in a really quick time and swiftly unloaded everything, including manoeuvring some very large pieces of furniture through small spaces! Many thanks!
Unverified Reviewer

Very professional and positive service which I would heartily recommend!
Lou G
Unverified Reviewer

brilliant service, on time, careful, efficient, trustable.
they were recommended to me and i am so glad i went with them. not planning another move for a long time but they will be my number one choice.

fantastic overall service, price and ease of booking.

don't bother shopping around these guys are brilliant.
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the service, friendly, efficient, good value. I would def recommend.
Tor
Verified Reviewer

Great service, great price, friendly, helpful staff. A pleasurable experience in the midst of moving. Would highly recommend, and intend to use them again myself.
Verified Reviewer

A professional and friendly team that took all the stress out of the day. Worth every penny.
Ben
Verified Reviewer

When you're moving house you end up talking with lots of service providers - anything from Electricity company to the online shop who deliver moving boxes. Most make your life hell.

That's why it was such a joy to have such a professional, calm, and responsive company do my removal. I felt like hugging them!

Thanks for such an easy move
Laura
Unverified Reviewer

The Green Man & Van were excellent. I would hire them again without spending the time shopping around and recommend them to anyone else moving. They were extremely straightforward to book, upfront about (relatively generous) insurance coverage, and on move day Ewan who handled my things was professional, friendly and made it all stress-free. Thanks so much to Ewan, Adam and the team!
Craig P
Verified Reviewer

Competitive price, great service, helpful staff - an all round smooth move. Thanks guys!
Nicola
Verified Reviewer

Friendly, professional and reliable moving company. They made everything stress-free. Packing service done with care. Green Man and Van exceeded my expectations and will be using them again in the future.
Claude De Bregeot
Verified Buyer

i really recommend this company because they are professional, organised, helpful, welcoming, not expensive, perfect customer service and responsible about the planet. I had to move three times in London and obviously from far is the one I'm gonna choose all time. Try you'll see

Great, kind, organised, efficient, would 100% recommend - Vicky
Amy Byrne
Verified Buyer

Green Man and Van made my move really stress free and easy. The staff were friendly and professional, from booking to the actual move. Great service all round- thanks very much guys!
Robert Van Andel
Verified Buyer

Very responsive, good price, nice staff. Very good and reliable. This is the second time i've used them and i believe it's a very reliable company!
Verified Buyer

Great service - pre-move very responsive to questions, and on the day movers arrived on time, were very helpful and polite and made the whole moving process as easy as it could be. Would definitely use them again in any future moves.
Georgia
Verified Reviewer

Mario and Joe made easy work of my move from central London to Bristol. They were professional, friendly and careful with my belongings which I really appreciated. Great service setting up the removal slot at short notice too. Thank you, Green man & Van Ltd - I would definitely recommend you.
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and efficient service. Being environmentally conscious is a a big plus. Fantastic service all round.
Matt Cooper
Verified Buyer

Helped me move house. Quick, efficient, friendly. It all went very smoothly.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 62 reviews