The Gorge Outdoors Reviews

sales@thegorgeoutdoors.co.uk

Hanlith House , The Cliffs

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Gorge Outdoors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
CumbrianCamper

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Gorge Outdoors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
CumbrianCamper
Unverified Reviewer
"Kept me informed of my order,great customer service by dave, fantastic communication throughout my dealings with this seller,100% recommend, competitive prices"
"I purchased a Paramo jacket from Gorge Outdoors. The original order was delivered within 2 working days. When it arrived I discovered I had selected the wrong size and so returned the jacket asking for a replacement in the next size down. The returned jacket went into the post on Monday afternoon with the replacement delivered before Wednesday lunchtime. Outstanding service."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Excellent service, will use then again. Ordered "Source" hiking Sandels, really please with them, will use The Gorge Outdoors again without doubt....RB, Newbury"
The Gorge Outdoors is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews