The Gorge Outdoors Reviews

sales@thegorgeoutdoors.co.uk

Hanlith House , The Cliffs

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Gorge Outdoors ?

"Kept me informed of my order,great customer service by dave, fantastic communication throughout my dealings with this seller,100% recommend, competitive prices"
"I purchased a Paramo jacket from Gorge Outdoors. The original order was delivered within 2 working days. When it arrived I discovered I had selected the wrong size and so returned the jacket asking for a replacement in the next size down. The returned jacket went into the post on Monday afternoon with the replacement delivered before Wednesday lunchtime. Outstanding service."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Excellent service, will use then again. Ordered "Source" hiking Sandels, really please with them, will use The Gorge Outdoors again without doubt....RB, Newbury"
The Gorge Outdoors is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!