The Furniture House Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Furniture House

Tell us how The Furniture House made you happy

"Just purchased a beautiful solid oak blanket box in brand new condition. Saw this advertised on Gumtree along with loads of other top quality furniture. Also free home delivery which is fantastic. Will definitely use again and recommend..."
"Solid looking stuff very nice colour very happy"
"I have not received this order yet!!!! Also I have not even been given a scheduled delivery date(despite an e mail requesting this information) It appears that this e mail has been ignored!!! Phone me to advise where and at what stage this order is at"
"My order was received on the day previously advised by a phone call from The Furniture House. I am very pleased with the bookcase, which was well packaged and fully assembled. Would highly recommend."
"Contacted on time to arrange time of delivery by a pleasant lady, then delivered in that time slot by 2 very helpful chaps. Brilliant sturdy bed frame at a great price. Pleased I found them online. Thanks"
"FIRST TIME OF ORDERING VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND PRODUCT. AWAITING DELIVERY OF SECOND ORDER"
"our order was listed as in stock. It after ordering we recieved an email saying it was out of stock & would be at least 3 weeks until they would have it. At the time of receiving their email asking for this review we are still waiting for our furniture! However I suppose the communication on the delay has been ok"
"Service from Furniture House was very good, and prices reasonable, but their courier (Yodel) was a bit flaky. They have a tracking service that told me on Saturday at 0830 that my boxes were at their depot and that they were shut for the weekend. I'd previously been told that Yodel don't deliver on weekends. Half an hour later, when we were just getting ready to go out, I received a text message saying that the delivery would be with me in the next hour (which it was)."
"Very pleased with our oak coffee table, easy to assemble and the quality is really good as is the price. Furniture House kept us well informed regarding delivery, and it arrived very well packaged. Excellent service."
"Great item perfect for a small kitchen, easy to assemble"
"Such a wide selection of quality furniture to choose from. Saw everything I was looking for here after quite a search."
"Delivered promptly and easily put together following the enclosed instructions. Looks lovely in my little porch"
"Good product. Customer services answered question satisfactorily and quickly."
"The table and chairs were all fantastic and relatively easy to assemble for someone with a moderate to low DIY experience. The only issue I had with the chairs is that only a small tip of the legs touches the ground so it means there is a huge pressure at the tips and if you a using lino or any soft floor, it tends to leave a mark. I have solved this by making "foam feet" for the chairs. I hope someone would redesign the legs of the chairs. The products themselves are excellent quality."
"Prompt service ,the goods ordered was of a good quality ,found it very easy to order , was really happy with The furniture house ,"
"Some damage to the lid. Exchanged very promptly. Staff very helpful."
"I searched for reasonably priced beds on google and found one. I must admit I was dubious of my choice until it arrived and I put it together. Could not be happier after sleeping on it for two nights now. Admittedly it is the mattress that is the comfort, but the bed frame is very sturdy."
"Happy with the product."
"I would like to say that i am delighted with the quality of the curtains that i purchased They are well worth the money and the service was excellent.!"
"Service was good but wasn't informed delivery day and time came while I was out"
The Furniture House is rated 4.74 based on 87 reviews