The Furniture House Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Furniture House

How would you rate The Furniture House?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Contacted on time to arrange time of delivery by a pleasant lady, then delivered in that time slot by 2 very helpful chaps. Brilliant sturdy bed frame at a great price. Pleased I found them online. Thanks"
"FIRST TIME OF ORDERING VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND PRODUCT. AWAITING DELIVERY OF SECOND ORDER"
"our order was listed as in stock. It after ordering we recieved an email saying it was out of stock & would be at least 3 weeks until they would have it. At the time of receiving their email asking for this review we are still waiting for our furniture! However I suppose the communication on the delay has been ok"
"Service from Furniture House was very good, and prices reasonable, but their courier (Yodel) was a bit flaky. They have a tracking service that told me on Saturday at 0830 that my boxes were at their depot and that they were shut for the weekend. I'd previously been told that Yodel don't deliver on weekends. Half an hour later, when we were just getting ready to go out, I received a text message saying that the delivery would be with me in the next hour (which it was)."
"Very pleased with our oak coffee table, easy to assemble and the quality is really good as is the price. Furniture House kept us well informed regarding delivery, and it arrived very well packaged. Excellent service."
"Great item perfect for a small kitchen, easy to assemble"
J Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"Such a wide selection of quality furniture to choose from. Saw everything I was looking for here after quite a search."
S Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered promptly and easily put together following the enclosed instructions. Looks lovely in my little porch"
"Good product. Customer services answered question satisfactorily and quickly."
L Sasraku-Neequaye
Verified Buyer
"The table and chairs were all fantastic and relatively easy to assemble for someone with a moderate to low DIY experience. The only issue I had with the chairs is that only a small tip of the legs touches the ground so it means there is a huge pressure at the tips and if you a using lino or any soft floor, it tends to leave a mark. I have solved this by making "foam feet" for the chairs. I hope someone would redesign the legs of the chairs. The products themselves are excellent quality."
"Prompt service ,the goods ordered was of a good quality ,found it very easy to order , was really happy with The furniture house ,"
"Some damage to the lid. Exchanged very promptly. Staff very helpful."
A Dallibar
Verified Buyer
"I searched for reasonably priced beds on google and found one. I must admit I was dubious of my choice until it arrived and I put it together. Could not be happier after sleeping on it for two nights now. Admittedly it is the mattress that is the comfort, but the bed frame is very sturdy."
"Happy with the product."
"I would like to say that i am delighted with the quality of the curtains that i purchased They are well worth the money and the service was excellent.!"
M Nicholls
Verified Buyer
"Service was good but wasn't informed delivery day and time came while I was out"
"My order was promptly delivered and arrived in good condition - small table and 2 chairs that arrived 'in pieces' and had to be put together - took a while, but no problems putting to together. it looks good and is strong and stable."
"I was very pleased with the service I received,I work nights so it's not always convenient to wait around for delivery Persons I spoke to a member of your staff,about my concerns who put pay to any worries I Had I would not hesatat in recommending your company to any friends or family so Ten out of Ten Meny thank Mrs L. Cherry"
"The stool was very good just as we expected"
"stool was well made and prompt"
The Furniture House is rated 4.77 based on 83 reviews