The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Speedy delivery. I placed order in the evening and The flower was delivered next day. Flowers were beautifully arranged. If the pictures can show each price range would be helpful.
Very good and excellent
Flowers were absolutely outstanding.
Beautiful flowers arrived lunchtime on the day I requested, which was perfect. The bouquet was stunningly vibrant and excellent value for money. I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again. :o)
Beautiful fragrant flowers delivered on time. Wonderful job Flower Emporium.
Super helpful staff & very accommodating with making sure you get just what you are after. The flowers were very gratefully received by a friend celebrating a special birthday.
Excellent service. Flowers ordered at 12.45 and delivered at 15.45! The recipient said they were "beautiful".
Absolutely lovely flowers My wife was over the moon
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
Always excellent- deliver when they say, and the arrangements are stunning.
Brilliant service, my mother in law was delighted by her birthday bouquet!
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day. My mum was delighted.
Thank you, my auntie was in tears with her lovely flowers. Amazing x
Very happy with the bouquet I ordered for Mother’s Day. Delivered as promised, will definitely deal with again Thank you
The flowers I ordered for my wife to celebrate Mothering Sunday were lovely and my wife was delighted with them. Ordering on line was very easy and the delivery was made as requested. Thank You!
Thank you so much 😊. I ordered online from Spain and the flowers were received on the right day and my mum was happy with her surprise and said the flowers were beautiful. Can highly recommend The flower emporium.
Just fabulous.
Great service, the bouquet was a great success. Thank you.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 219 reviews