The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Flowers delivered promptly and in good condition, my niece told me they are gorgeous. Thank you
Stunning flowers. Purchased for a co-worker, they were delivered looking exactly as pictured online. Online ordering process very easy to complete.
Ordered a bouquet in a trug for my sister's birthday. They were delivered on time and were beautiful. Thank you!
Flowers were delivered on date and within the time I requested. The recipient was happy with them. They looked similar to the photo on the website. Expensive compared to supermarket flowers but paying for the personal service which I appreciated. Can I make a suggestion? It would be nice if the purchaser/sender of the flowers were to receive photo of the flowers sent. Thank you.
Flowers delivered in timely fashion and recipient delighted.
I ordered flowers from NY. The whole process was seamless and the flowers were delivered on time. Will use their service again.
They always deliver on time & whilst I have never seen the flowers, the recipient says they are great & last well. Thanks, Mike
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 210 reviews