The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
It would have been a 10 but they arrived after lunch and I wanted them delivered in the morning. The flowers themselves are beautiful and will hopefully last a couple of weeks. It’s soooo disappointing when you order flowers and then they arrive open and wilting. Your shop gets 10 out of 10 for freshness and longevity!
Feeling slightly underwhelmed with my flowers, I ordered Lily Love, Extravagant (Pink) And received White as shown in image. Price was very high too for what we received, but it was Valentines day so understand the hike. Delivery was on time and the use of the website was really smooth
Flowers didn’t look very fresh was a bit disappointed with the assortment given.
I have used The Flower Emporium for many years. However I was disappointed with this bouquet for my mums 80th birthday. It lacked the lustre of the Vibrant rainbow - Luxury pictured online. And I am not convinced it was worth £40. In fact a ready made bouquet my sister bought from John Lewis on the off chance looked more colourful. Great pity.
The Flower Emporium person I dealt with was prompt, polite and helpful. The website was easy to use. I received a confirmation email of both my purchase and successful delivery when it was done. Unfortunately I can't evaluate the flower arrangement they made b/c I am in a different country and didn't see it. (I asked them to send a photo, and they said they would, but didn't.)
The flowers were beautiful but the local delivery was late. Not ideal when people waiting in to receive them.
I don't buy flowers to florist usually. Use mainly big supermarket like tesco or sainsbury. But thought I give it a try as it was for a special occasion . Honestly it wasn't better than supermarket but it cost me a lot more. So next time will go somewhere else.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 209 reviews