The Dental Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dental Studio
Read The Dental Studio Reviews

Tell us how The Dental Studio made you happy
Excellent treatment. Friendly and efficient service.
Never any issues. V polite staff good communication
I have been attending the Dental Studio for several years and continued to do so even when I moved out of the area. I find all the staff very approachable and caring , so 'going to the dentist ' is not the ordeal it could be.
The dentist wasn't very patient with my very scared child
Mrs Robson has treated our family over two decades and without exception we have received fantastic care for which we will always be grateful.
Had a root filling done today,was worried as a lot of people said they hurt, but I didn't feel a thing.can highly recommend this dentist.
Friendy and warm staff
Always find it very friendly but professional
Friendly knowledgable staff
I recently damaged my tooth and everyone at The Dental Studio were fantastic - from my initial emergency appointment with Martina through to my dental surgery with Zaid and the team - extremely professional, very considerate and calming. Telephoned me regularly to check how I was progressing after each appointment - Mel in particular was very helpful post surgery. I would strongly recommend this practice.
Wonderful hygienist, Gemma, happy staff. Martina knows my history and this helps with a consistent approach to my overall dental health and care. I am a nervous patient and they always try to put me at ease .
Been using this surgery for 20 plus years always very efficient. Would highly recommend.
Friendly and helpful staff who put you at your ease.
Professional and highly skilled. I would always recommend and really please I move to this dentist.
All staff very helpful pleasant surroundings excellent dental care the best
They mended my smashed tooth quickly and efficiently. They always do a thorough job in checking my teeth and gums and giving them a clean if required.
Staff are very helpfull and put me at ease
Far too expensive and no options for a payment plan.
Had several appointments here now, staff are always helpful and friendly. Would recommend anytime.
Friendly staff & my appointment with the dentist & hydenist were both on time
Friendly reception, Good range of services, by skilled practitioners.
The Dental Studio is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews