The Dental Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dental Studio
Read The Dental Studio Reviews

Tell us how The Dental Studio made you happy
I'm a patient here and was terrified of dentists but since attending the Dental Studio my Dentist is absolutely brilliant with me also nurses reception staff are very understanding and patient with me . Would highly recommend this practice
Always a pleasant and comfortable environment to visit. Very flexible with appointment times ????
I have been at the Dental Practice a few years now and have always found all of the staff to be friendly and helpful. The treatment provided by this practice is excellent and I would recommend to all. It has taken me years to find a dental practice as wonderful as this that takes everyone's needs into consideration. Thank you to all that work at the Dental Practice.
Staff are really friendly and give constructive advice and guidance for both my hygiene and orthodontics
Changes are afoot! Watch this space!
Brilliant service from such a wonderful welcoming team.
I have had excellent service for many years. Friendly staff and caring, thoughtful dentists. Highly recommended.
Always friendly staff available and I've never had any issues at all. Good dentist practise.
I am a new patient of about 6 months now and have found practice to be first class in every way from all staff and treatment Thank you.
New dentist, same great service! Very happy customer.
Brilliant staff so friendly and relaxed my nerves. Highly recommended. Fantastic service!
Lovely welcome and professional service
I was a little concerned about seeing another dentist when Mrs Robson retired, I need not have worried. Martina is wonderful and immediately made me feel comfortable and in not only safe but very good hands. She has gone out of her way in an emergency and above and beyond juggling appointments to sort my root canal out before my holidays so I could be pain free and enjoy it. All the staff are warm and welcoming and I would have no hesitation recommending Dental Studio to anyone who needs a good dentist or is a little nervous about having any treatment. ????
Very friendly staff, always clean practice.
Always really pleasant and thorough
Friendly staff.
Clean surgery
Amazing, so quick, painless and professional, why did I not get this extraction done before now... Very impressed. Thank you Adam.
Fantastic people great dental studio
Brilliant dental surgery would defiantly recommend
Despite avoiding the dentist for 7 years which was very silly of me when I finally had to go Martina and her assistant were reassuring and really attentive. Everything was explained and it was quick and importantly pain free.
Will definitely be back regularly.
The Dental Studio is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews