The Dental Studio Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Dental Studio
Laura Pickles
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and friendly team."
Mark Hamilt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and experience throghout"
Joe Glendenning
"Perfect as usual"
Frank Kaempf
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and efficient ...always a pleasure to have a nice smile at the end of your treatment"
John Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant staff make you feel relaxed and Rachel is great"
John Vaughan
"Very good"
Ben Eastwood
Verified Buyer
"Have had nothing but a pleasant experience throughout my treatment."
Mark Mazurke
Verified Buyer
"I'd just like to give glowing feedback for my hygienist Gemma-Louise! 3 months ago Gemma-Louise educated me on how to control plaque build up and gum disease by cleaning in between my teeth with 'easypicks'. Gemma-Louise's excellent commutation skills for explaining 'how' and the 'benefits' has inspired me to act on her advice and three months down the line, my gum hygiene is so much better. I feel like I am genuinely getting my money's worth under Gemma-Louise's care and she is brilliant at her job. See you next time. Mark Mazurke ????????????????"
"5 star really look after so,done who can be a very nervous patient , thanks !"
Sam Powell
Verified Buyer
"Great experience even though I left it a little too long between check ups,"
Alison Stanley
Verified Buyer
"I can not recommend The Dental Studio highly enough. Superb, friendly and reassuring service from the minute you walk through the door to the moment you leave. The fear of the check up is long gone!!!"
Kelley-Ann Horrocks
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and reassuring. The dentist explained everything to me, what she was doing what she was and why. Reception staff very warm and welcoming, nothing's too much trouble. Whenever I need an emergency appointment, they ring back as soon as possible and try their very best to fit me in."
Joseph Coles
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, timely and provides peace of mind about dental health. Highly recommended!"
"Always great service. Friendly and professional staff."
David Lockwood
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant visit staff are lovley"
Margaret Gooder
Verified Buyer
"My whole family come here and have done for years. I have every confidence in both my dentist and hygienist. Excellent service. Always willing to help. Would recommend to everyone."
Michael Senior
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic team. Very friendly staff. Put my mind at ease."
Brittany Mell
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic customer service. Great team, was made to feel at ease and relaxed as soon as I walked through the door. Stuart was very professional and explained everything throughout the process of checking my teeth. Very pleased with my first visit."
"After years of built up anxiety about seeing a dentist I reached a point where I needed to get one someone looking in my mouth and the years of neglect was embarrassing enough for me, Stuart completely eradicated years of stress I can't believe how well he spoke to me put me at ease and told me everything can be sorted really appreciate it"
"Always great care. Friendly staff. Great with the children."
The Dental Studio is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews