The Decorating Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Decorating Store

How would you rate The Decorating Store ?

"5 stars"
"Great prices and very speedy delivery."
"Excellent service"
"First class service"
"Ordered Sunday, arrived Wednesday, Shame there's no " order despatched" notification, or "courier will deliver today" text but delivered quickly in good condition. Will order again..."
"Amazing service, great products, colours and quick delivery."
"Fast deliver, good prices and helpful customer service. What is there not to like?"
"Great products but delivery a nitemare .."
"Quick delivery and good prices."
"Fast safe delivery 5 star."
"I'd like to thank you for fantastic service! My order arrived really quickly! Thanks again."
"Excellent goods and fast delivery time! Can’t fault them!"
"I am still waiting for my order and no confirmation of the new order. So i dont know when to expect it , which makes future business less likely. A rival company who i ordered after you today have already sent me confirmation of order and dispatched it already. I am buying because of the mythic deal in future i would need more information."
"Always get good service from Ed and the team"
"Had the paint that was put of stock in our area. Very quick delivery at no extra cost. Package well pack to avoid any spills."
"Great value paint, very fast delivery and really helpful and friendly staff."
"Great products at great prices, alongside super fast delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Took a lot of trouble clarifying order"
"Communication is first class, the products are of top quality and the best prices online or anywhere for that matter. I will be highly recommending to other Painter and decorators that I work with. Most importantly I we be shopping with you again. Thank you."
"Still waiting on a order placed over a week ago been in touch twice still no order"
The Decorating Store is rated 4.86 based on 696 reviews