The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Conveyancing Partnership
Read The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

enquiries@tcp-ltd.co.uk

4 Diamond Court

No problems with the service and prompt with responding to any questions you may have
Allocated a really professional conveyancy solicitors who went above and beyond. Highly reccommended
The experience I had was extremely positive. I found the partnership to be efficient, extremely proactive and very professional. Completely different to experiences I've had in the past.
On line tracking I have found the online tracking service to be just a gimmick as this customer tracking facility is no good if only the customer uses it. As the solicitors that is handling my house sale does not keep it up to date so you lose trust in its ability to keep you informed. Which then leads to question the competency of those handling your sale.
Rather strange to be asked to provide a review on a service that is still in it's infancy. I like the idea of the dashboard web service but have yet to see this in action with only the initial stage showing as complete. I would be happy to provide a more comprehensive review once the house sale is complete. Thanks Mike
Ok but not dynamic and a bit sloppy at times
thanks a lot and i am very happy with the job you done it.
Sarah was lovely and helped me through a stressful process never having sold a property and having been where I was for 32 years.
I was disappointed , as I was quoted a figure of £636 total for all my solicitors fees before I started the purchase , that went up to £774 when I first received my solicitors official papers , and that went up to £880 when I concluded the purchase ! I tried to call the Conveyancing Partnership phone number a few times, only to be disconnected and not being put through after long waits! I'm extremely disappointed as there does not seem to be any feedback mechanism to resolve such issues except for this Review Form!
Dear Hussain, Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service and I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the solicitor to review accordingly. Kindest Regards, Customer Service Manager
Very friendly and informative service. Reliable in that they have always called when they said they would and quickly attend to any questions. I would recommend their services.
The Conveyancing Partnership is rated 4.55 based on 163 reviews