The Clinical Negligence Team Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Clinical Negligence Team

0800 923 20 79

stuart.turnbull@withyking.co.uk

How would you rate The Clinical Negligence Team?

Verified Buyer

Always very helpful and informative.Could not have wished for a better team.
Gabriel C
Verified Buyer

They responded to queries promptly
Mrs Valerie H
Verified Buyer

I can't thank Royds Withy King enough, in dealing with our clinical negligence claim. They have been professional, yet so friendly and approachable, the whole case has run smoothly from start to finish. They have shown me and my family compassion, understanding and have provided us with any help and advice we needed throughout. I will not hesitate to use Royds Withy King in the future and I have recommended this clinical negligence team to everyone I know. The outcome has been successful, we can have closure and move on with our lives now, thanks to you.
Tia M
Verified Buyer

Felt like they got to know us and communicated well
Ruth O
Verified Buyer

Prompt professional communication, with clear advice and a patient, friendly approach to clients.
Anya C
Verified Buyer

Once I made the decision to make a claim I called a few solicitors for information, Withy King were the only people I felt understood how I was feeling and were sympathetic from the outset.
The defendant was very difficult and non communicative a lot of the time, however the Solicitors that took my case did not let this get in the way and remained supportive and professional.
During the change over from Withy king to Roydes Withy king my solicitor was changed half way through although this did not effect the standard of work at all or the case and was handled very well and I was kept informed.
The outcome has made a huge difference to our family and my recovery.
I would recommend them to anyone looking into a possible person injury case.
Thank you so much!
Verified Buyer

From the very start of my claim I was kept up to date with how the claim was progressing. My solicitor arranged every appointment with the experts, and made sure I had some of the best experts on my case. I coudnt be happier with the outcome of the case. I would highly recommend Royds Withy King Clinical negligence team.
Karen
Verified Buyer

My clinical negligence made me happy because they won my case for me and I received £3,000 in compensation.
Verified Buyer

Simon and his team were sensitive and understanding whilst being clear and realistic about what might happen. Their patience was unwavering and they communicated every stage of the process clearly. We always felt they were available to talk, that they were listening to us and making every effort to get the best possible outcome - which they did!
Ian
Verified Buyer

Our case related to my father's death as the result of grossly negligent care at Selly Oak Hospital in Birmingham. Kerstin Kubiak picked up the detail of the case efficiently and took time to understand the complexities of the history. She arranged good representation for us at a second inquest and handled our civil claim very smoothly. Overall, we were very pleased with the service we received.
Marcello
Verified Buyer

My experience with this company was excellent indeed
I felt that when I spoke to them they always had time for me and my case
and the result was very positive
Fahmeed
Verified Buyer

I just want to say simply amazing team.They provide full attention to all customers.
I am very happy to gave my case to this outstanding team.
Susan G
Verified Buyer

Very helpful ,informative and friendly always had time to listen when we called ,kept us update throughout the case would recommend to others and friends who need this type of professional help.
Amy S
Verified Buyer

Claiming for clinical negligence is a very long and stressful process. The team at Withy King, were incredible through the whole process from start to finish. They kept me informed at every stage and were very re-assuring when things got difficult. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who has experienced similar problems.
Katerina
Verified Buyer

I can recommend Withy King to everyone who experienced a dental negligence and has a very little knowledge about own protection. The support and is just an amazing showcase of legal assistance.

Katerina
Faye
Verified Buyer

Was kept up to date with whole process.
It wasn't too confusing, everything was explained carefully and my questions was always answered well.
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service,always kept me updated,
Steven
Verified Buyer

From the beginning I had my fist conversation until my case was solved I had a professional and understanding lady who made me feel confident and reashoued, I was informed throughout about every aspect of the case in which I feel I got a fantastic result.
I didn't think I would find the experience so worthwhile.

Thanks to all involved

Steven
Eyerusalem C
Verified Buyer

Extremely satisfied with the result achieved by The Clinical Negligence Team, it exceeded my expectations by far. I would like to thank Katie Parr for the professional way she conducted this case, I have found her polite and very nice natured. I also found her a pleasure to speak with at all times. Great service. Well done, Katie!
Jade
Verified Reviewer

I have used this company for 10 years now, and have always felt listened to and valued. My emails and phone calls are responded to in a professional and timely manner, and I am more than satisfied with the service received.
The Clinical Negligence Team is rated 4.89 based on 80 reviews