The Chandelier and Mirror Company Reviews

sales@chandeliersandmirrors.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Chandelier and Mirror Company made you happy

"The products are fantastic and the staff were so helpful in choosing beautiful lights for my home!"
Are you The Chandelier and Mirror Company? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The Chandelier and Mirror Company receives. Reply Free
"Colour was not the same as in photo."
"Mirror looks stunning from a far but the glass itself is like something out of a fun house. Makes me feel like I need glasses. Very di"
"We purchased a porcupine mirror online which we do not do normally for very good reason, On the day we were told it would be delivered we had a phone message from the delivery driver saying he could not find us and would deliver another day, we would have preferred the message to say I will call back later for directions, After we made some phone calls the delivery did take place later that day. Hassel nobody wants The mirror itself is like most things in life you either like the design or you do not, we like it however the quality of manufacture is not very good the outer ring which has the solder showing has not been prepared properly before the plating process and as such on closer inspection it shows. So to sum up, a good design which could be have been manufactured better."
Price
"Web experience, packing, delivery all excellent. I was planning to buy another Sotheby mirror but probably will not now, having seen it . The colour is more bronzy coppery than gold, as it appeared on the website"
Price
"Our mirror did not arrive on the specified day and to our surprise, when we did receive it, the the frame was coated with thick dust. We like the mirror so have kept it, however as the frame is ornate in design, quite a bit of time has been spent cleaning it. Buyer beware."
"I ordered my chandelier and saw the money taken from my account only to be informed it was not in stock. This took a couple of weeks. I had to rearrange a delivery address because of this. I have just fitted the light which was as expected. It works and looks very nice. I am pleased with the quality and appearance of the item BUT each of the 5 candle cover tubes had a silver sticker giving maximum bulb wattage. I tried to peel one off but it brought the painted surface off underneath and so the stickers will have to stay which is stupid especially when the same sticker is on each bulb socket. I will try to ignore them but they are visible and obviously do not go with the lamp."
Price
"Being asked to write a review seems a bit like a wind up to me, considering that I have sent you two emails with a valid complaint and have heard nothing from you whatsoever. The service is poor to say the least and I would not recommend your company or buy from your company ever again."
Price
"The service was good and prompt delivery however in my opinion the mirror itself is not worth the amount of money we paid for it. If I had seen it in a shop I wouldnt have bought it. I just couldnt be bothered to go to the trouble of returning it.The picture online looked a better quality than the real thing."
Price
"The service was very fast. Customer service was very good.. But the mirror and frame. were off very poor quality. I was very disappointed with the product."
The Chandelier and Mirror Company is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews