The Car Mat Company Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

Anthony Moule
Verified Buyer
"Good price, item looks well made, quick delivery."
"I received my car mats today - I only ordered them on Monday! Great fit, good quality and just as I wanted them to be. Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you."
"Very easy to purchase and very happy with the mats we got :)"
"Excellent product and service would recommend this Company to everyone"
"Concerned initially because of the poor reviews, however company kept us informed of the progress and when the mats arrived they were of good quality and fitted perfectly."
"Received car mats in a timely manner and they look great in my Car"
"Great service, received the mats within 5 working days. They look brill in my car would use this company again"
"Great service and really happy with my new mats, great quality and good value! Definitely recommend."
"Love the company! Correct and good service!"
"Great company!!"
Kevin Ball
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and quick to respond to my queries...delivered on time."
"Top quality and fast! Excellent service!"
"Excellent mats, both in quality & price. I’ll certainly be using the Car Mat Company again. Thanks"
"Brilliant transaction Thank you"
"good quality for an excellent price!"
"Wasn’t sure which size Mats for my old Volkswagen, car mat company found the right ones for me. Good help and fast delivery. Will use again for my other car when mats are ready for new ones"
"Great customer service . Prompt delivery . First class all round"
"I was impressed with this company would defo use again 😊"
"Excellent product. Very happy with my purchase and very speedy service"
"Great quality Matts ! On time too."
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.36 based on 777 reviews