The Car Mat Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

"Just bought a brand new eGolf (2017 spec). No mats available for car or over £100. This was the only place I could find online. They are PERFECT! Love them. Highly recommend for any car."
"The mats fitted perfectly and quality seems to be good. I would definitely recommend."
"Ordered a product, it got delivered for free and quicker than advertised. No fuss and easy to use. I would recommend this company and will use them again myself. A+"
"Superb fit an value. Delivered quicker than promised. Picked the base quality carpet with a border and they are fine really pleased. I bet the higher end carpet choice is superb."
"Fitted brilliantly"
"Absolutely fantastic service, the mats are superb, dare I say better than the Volvo ones at a 3 figure price tag...……….if you want great quality at a great price you have found the right place, absolutely over the moon with my purchase, if I could give more stars I would."
""""
"Excellent service and fast delivery would recommend"
"Excellent service and fast delivery would recommend"
"Excellent Service and good quality product. Really happy with my purchase, which was a very simple transaction and will definitely use again."
"First class service. Top class product for a fraction of the cost of the car manufacturer. Fit perfect in my car and the postage is free too. Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent value for money. Ease of ordering. 1st class service throughout. Thank you."
"excellent quality and fit will gladly shop with them again"
"Only just fitted the drivers side mat but pleased with the fit and the quality of the heel plate. Hopefully they will last a long time"
"Prompt delivery , good quality product , perfect fit , good value with free delivery ."
"Perfectly satisfactory. Fitted well and looking good."
"Perfectly satisfactory. Fitted well and looking good."
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.79 based on 914 reviews