The Car Mat Company Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

How would you rate The Car Mat Company?

"Ordered the mats on 11th April and still contacting them for the mats. Got one reply for one of my emails, but no response coming at all. I should have looked at the reviews before buying, looks like absolute nonsense. Address takes to a residential compound. Appalling customer service....terrible."
"Delayed shipment and very poor quality stitching and material"
"Took a bit longer than stated for delivery, but got emailed keeping me upto speed as to why. Very happy with mats, great quality and a fraction of the cost that the dealer wanted to charge me. Would definitely use again"
DAVID MCLACHLAN
Verified Reviewer
"Took ages for delivery nowhere near as specified. Sent the wrong mats and have sent 2 messages with no reply. SHAMBLES!!!"
Maria Beswick
Verified Reviewer
"I am exceptionally happy with not only the quality of the product but also the speed and efficiency with which my order was handled, from placing my order over the internet to receiving a confirmation email and then a follow up email about the delay of my goods due to a high volume of orders. I would highly recommend this company to all my family & friends. maria Beswick - order number 7092"
"No problem. Very goog qualiy. They late my order but I received them excuse for that. I received best mats for my Audi A5 Sline sportback 2017. 6 stars from me."
"Still waiting for my refund. Disgusting"
"I ordered two sets of mats the high quality ones. I received an email stating that their dispatch would be between 7 to 10 days. They took the £60.00 immediately. After several emails asking for them to process my order I am still waiting for my refund. I have chased everyday and keep being told it’s beung processed. Shoddy customer service. Brought some elsewhere half the price great quality and arrived the next day"
"Took a bit longer than stated for delivery, but got emailed keeping me upto speed as to why. Very happy with mats, great price and top quality Would definitely use again"
Sarah Jewell
Verified Reviewer
"I wish I could give zero stars. Ordered mats, took 17 days to arrive. Mats don't fit my car at all. Locking mechanisms don't line up and missing from passengers side. Impossible to get refund, returns address doesn't exist. Cheap rubbish from China. Refund policy is only 14 days from order but took 17 days to arrive. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"Placed an order with this company very little communication from them when the order did eventually arrive it was faulty have since tried to contact them on numerous occasions but to no avail.I must learn not companies that do not provide a phone number are not worth trusting, a very poor after sales i will NOT use again."
"Wife and I over the moon with the mats for our cars and replies to emails outstanding and fast. We would of course use you again Five stars from ordering to delivery. Thanks Paul and Carol."
"In reflecting, i am changing my review, as it was placed on bank holiday monday. And no one was available to answer my queries.. today early Thursday am, i have placed my order for some more car mats.. Order went through Ok. That is two orders i have placed with this company in last week.. For Two totally different cars.."
"I ordered some mats in November last year and they were the wrong ones - either wrong ones sent or ordered unsure. It’s now March and nothing has been resolved and I’m receiving no response to my emails. Unfortunately stuck with mats that don’t fit and the customer service is absolutely atrocious! I will be forced to take it further unfortunately."
Diane Jamieson
Verified Reviewer
"Don’t like leaving bad reviews, but like so many others, I have not had a good response from this company. Ordered my mats in Feb 2018, came in just over a week and didn’t fit.. When I tried to contact them- no phone number and sent several emails back with one returned and then nothing further. So left with mats that I can’t use and out of pocket. There is no customer service in this company as far as I can see and 4 emails later with no resolution... you take your chances with this company. Definitely will not be using or recommending them to anyone!!!"
"Great mats fantastic service."
"Ordered set of mats for our Kia. Delivered promptly after issue with courier. Customer service communication was excellent in keeping me updated."
"Firstly they did not deliver the item in the timescale they advised Secondly it took several emails before i got a response about why it was late Thirdly they ignored my requests to cancel the order The companies customer service is awful!"
Kristine Baxendale
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some carpet clips for my Smart car unfortunately they didn't arrive in the specified time. I messaged them to enquire as to when I could expect them and disappointingly it took a further 3 messages over a couple of weeks before getting a very short "ok, I'll resend them", no apology for missing items or the fact I'd been ignored for so long? I was going to order a set of carpets so I had spares but feel my couple of quid for the clips wasn't important enough for them to be concerned about so wont bother giving them any more of my hard earned pennies."
"Ordered and delivered very quickly. Wasn't the item I was expecting, but was offered a refund straight away. Good Service"
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.39 based on 727 reviews