The Car Mat Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

"Great quality mats and a really easy company to purchase from! Delivery could have been a bit quicker however the product was definitely worth waiting for. The mats are both stylish and fab quality at the same time! I found the chance to change the colour of the design (such as the trim of the mats) a perfect way of adding a personal touch and the mats are perfect for both my car colour and size. A reliable company that I will look to purchase from in the future. Thank you :)"
"Great service and the mats are of good quality and fitted perfectly. Good value as well."
"Product is fine and quality as expected. Customer communication could be better as I did not receive a reply to my e-mail. Generally happy."
"Top quality car matts and excellent service thank you first class."
"Great customer service! It was easy to order the mats online and the order was shipped quickly. Unfortunately the courier had an issue delivering the mats, but Kris (Director, The Car Mat Company) was very responsive and stayed in touch throughout. A replacement was sent with a different courier, which arrived next day. The mats fit the car perfectly, and are good quality. Very happy with the product and the service."
"The mats are very well made and I am very pleased with the quality and finish of them! I ordered them to a spec that would suit my car and they are exactly what i wanted."
"You will not be disappointed with the products and service from 'The Car Mat Company',!"
"Very good quality n worth the price I'll shop again"
"Car mats arrived within the allotted time. The mats are of good quality and fitted perfectly"
"Very pleased with the product"
"Very smart new mats. Order dealt with efficiently and very speedily.. thank you.."
"Good communication, fast delivery."
"Good communication, fast delivery."
"Quick delivery and a good product ."
"Good quality mats which look & fit nice. Hard to get the holes over the clips as slight difference in the size, that's the only reason I didn't give 5 star."
"Good quality arrived quickly and they fit very well"
"Mats are of a good quality and look nice"
"Very pleased with the mats just what I wanted for my 4x4 . I did get the year wrong for my car got 2012/2015 which meant the locking systems was on divers side only and different type of locking system . Realised that my correct type was on the next page on the web site. So used to selecting 2012/on model for my car. As it was the previous owner of my car must have done the same error as the carpet mats was the exact same type as I have bought. They still fit well so decided keep"
"Prompt delivery within the time limit. Well packaged. Mats fit spot on and look great, well pleased with the quality. Would recommend and use again if I change the car."
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.78 based on 843 reviews