The Car Mat Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

sales@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

How would you rate The Car Mat Company?

Chris
Unverified Reviewer

Really happy with the quality and fit of the boot mat for our new Volvo. This seems like a genuine company wanting to give a good service. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Very easy system so you can get the perfect fitted mats for your car.
John Edwards
Verified Buyer

Easy to order free delivery and quality of the mats are excellent,
Carl Blick

Purchased custom Car Mats
Velour (850gm Carpet) / Black / Black Rib from The Car Mat Company for my Wife’s Nissan Juke. Best value I could find for this spec. Good delivery & fitted the car perfectly, would definitely recommend.
Cameron Cashmore
Verified Buyer

"Well if service, knowledge of products and vehicle interiors, courtesy, and non-pushy sales staff, you've no need to look any further for your needs. When you further receive highly competitive prices The Car Mat Company tick all the boxes. They demonstrated savings of £73 compared to the manufacturers own mats, carpets and boot liner.
From my email enquiry, to our discussions relative to requirements, to concluding the purchase Kris could not have been more helpful.
The mats and carpets arrived today and I could not be happier, the real WOW factor. Without hesitation I would recommend The Car Mat Company to any person requiring similar products. "
Good Service.
Verified Reviewer

I couldn't be more happy then I was excellent service a fantastic company I recommend every one to use this company you wont find another company to touch this any were. if you want a happy face please don't estate they are the best. Mr Harry Booth in Bolton.
Verified Reviewer

EASY ORDERING, PROMPT DELIVERY AND A GOOD PRICE!
Byungho Min
Verified Buyer

Late delivery, but reasonable reward
Ian Lucas
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery good quality no fuss very smooth easy transaction
Stewart Smith.
Verified Reviewer

Good prompt service and a quality product.
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Order was quick and easy. Delivery was prompt.
Quality of the car mats is excellent........fitted perfectly too.
Contact with the Car Mat Company was also superb and friendly
Excellent company and recommend highly.
Simon Weller
Unverified Reviewer

Mistake in order promptly rectified. Product entirely satisfactory.
Graeme Ligertwood
Verified Buyer

Quality mats at reasonable prices
Terry Pinchin
Verified Buyer

Great quality bespole car mats supplied very quickly at excellent value price
James Norquay
Verified Buyer

I ordered these custom mats for my Lexus as they were of a deep quality pile 1250gm as I could not source any at the price with that density. I am eagerly awaiting delivery & have been informed of dispatch. I am confident they will add a touch of luxury when they arrive.
GEORGE NEWTON
Verified Buyer

The car mats were a perfect fit for my Honda Civic Tourer and offered the protection from the incoming winter wet and snow??? My only disappointment was the length of time it took to deliver them although they were still inside the stated delivery date.
Verified Buyer

The carpets are a perfect fit and of very good quality. Worth paying the money and getting carpets that are custom made for the car rather than using universal mats that never quite fit.
Sydney Peter Ronald Norris
Verified Buyer

Quality of mats received is very good.
Verified Buyer

Did not have to wait long for my items to arrive.
Darren Porter
Verified Buyer

easy to order and fast delivery
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.89 based on 160 reviews