The Car Mat Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

How would you rate The Car Mat Company?

ROY CAUSIER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and great quality quick delivery"
Adrienn Minocha
Verified Buyer
"The car mat took a little while to dispatch the car mats due to technical failure on their side. Customer service was very responsive. The car mats are an excellent fit and great quality. They were worth the wait."
Mark Skidmore
Verified Buyer
"Mats fit perfectly and are good quality - really pleased. Delivery was a bit slow though."
"I don't usually do reviews. But the service and communication was great and the product is excellent, so I would definitely recommend them, and will use again."
Michael Barnes
Verified Buyer
"By being very helpful after the wrong mats were ordered"
David Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product and the service received."
Andrew Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"Mats ordered 7 Jan Now 18 Jan - not received and no email to say they have been despatched. No phone number on their website and no response to emails. Is this a scam company because reading reviews I'm not the only one in this position. Dispute raised with PayPal. AVOID BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY"
Steven Harlow
Verified Buyer
"Really good quality mats and perfect fit ! Look great."
Graeme Maclean
Verified Buyer
"quick response to order confirmation plus very efficient delivery."
"The mats were as described and arrived within the scheduled delivery time"
Geoffrey Sellwood
Verified Buyer
"My mats arrive on time and were a perfect fit. They look very smart"
"Good price and the car mats are as advertised."
Gemma Royle
Verified Buyer
"From start to finnish excellent customer service, answering any queries we had along the way. The car mats are top quality and look fab in our car. Cannot recommend this company enough. Fantastic professional and personal service. Would recommend to everyone!"
Robert Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Good for the money a couple of imperfections on sowing of the trim but next grade up might be perfect"
Simon Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Very good value for money and reasonable delivery, very happy all in all , would reccomend"
"car mats delivered, were nothing like what I ordered. i have been given basic level £19.95 but ordered Velour £29.95. I emailed company but have not received reply! i will be putting a review on a FB blog that has over 7000 followers. will not be good publicity for this company, I told them this but still no reply, once they get your cash they're not bothered. so go to alocal supplier save your money, do not buy from this company."
Alan Brown
Verified Buyer
"Mats supplied with the car kept slipping up under the pedals and getting in the way. Not ideal in a driving school car. Mats from cat mat company fit perfectly and clip down correctly. This is saving lots of problems and the heavy duty mats are going to protect my carpets until the end of my lease. I’m sure they will be going in my next car too."
Mr. Raymond Glass
Verified Buyer
"Car mats look great, arrived in good time. Would have been 5 stars had the not advertised clip system and issued 1 Velcro patch."
Kieran Swan
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality car mats and I was very pleased when they arrived."
"No problems, great mats, great price, 👍🏻"
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.88 based on 458 reviews