The Car Mat Company Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat Company

About The Car Mat Company: Here at The Car Mat Company, our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

customer.services@thecarmatcompany.co.uk

6 Round House CourtBuckshaw

"Really lovely in my new car"
"Please please please do not buy carmats from the awful company they have taken my money and postage as sent the mats back as they were wrong they are thieves !!! we need to report them to trading standards"
"Bought mats on the 4th and received no email confirmation or order number. Money taken from my account. Contacted customer services and they asked for my order number.... well I haven’t got one which has already been explained. Since then absolutely no response from them. I actually need the mats urgently not just a whim purchase. Should have gone to Halfords."
"I ordered car mats for a present and paid £4.95 extra for express delivery (2-3 days). 3 days later and the item has not even been dispatched. Not impressed."
"So glad I bought my Car Mats from The Car Mat Company. Excellent quality, but more importantly an excellent fit for my new Ford Fiesta Zetec S Black Edition. Highly recommended!"
"I've been waiting almost two months for my mats. Refund requested but not processed. Very upsetting."
"Firstly mats arrived and were wrong i had to pay to have them sent back , no response to e-mails sent and also no new mats very disappointing customer services !! and this will not be left until resolved"
"Mats were late Mats were wrong size No pre paid packaging to return wrong mats No new mats being posted Shambles"
"Avoid! They have taken my money and I never received the items. Contacted them at least 5 times and only received a response when I threatened action. That said, the response was useless as I have yet to received the promised car mats nor a refunds. They should not be allowed to get away with this! I have taken further. AVOID!"
"After reading bad reviews, especially mats not being delivered after 3 weeks, no response to communication and problems with refunds, I cancelled my order. I am pleased to say that I received a polite reply by email and my money was refunded within days."
"I was worried because the clips looked different. But fit lovely and very pleased"
"The Matts for my Sportage were very good quality and the price I thought was very reasonable"
"I was very pleased with the quality of the mats i received"
"Great mats! Great price!"
"Looks good. Fits good. Feels good. Nothing more needs to be said."
"Looks good. Fits good. Feels good. Nothing more needs to be said."
"My car mats were delivered within a week. The quality is very good and couldn't be beaten on price. Communication was excellent."
"Good quality mats. Shame they were not able to stick to the delivery period I paid extra for. Disappointing."
"Perfect fit, great value and delivered effortlessly"
"Highly recommend this company! Custom made car mats to your specifications. High quality and quick turn around. They look fab in my new car!"
The Car Mat Company is rated 4.61 based on 1,077 reviews