The Car key People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Car key People
Read The Car key People  Reviews

About The Car key People :

The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

Really happy with the service I received. They came out and created a spare key in no time at all. Definitely would recommend.
Great and efficient service
Prompt service,good value
Brilliant service
Excellent fast service
Thanks Connie, i'm glad we could help with your fiesta keys
For a fraction of the price quoted by the Citroen Dealer my C1 received 2 New coded keys. Excellent & swift service. Highly recommended.
Mark of the Car People (Auto Locksmith) provided a prompt service (an emergency car key) at a very competitive price. Highly recommended !
Excellent service. Was very fast and very professional
Very quick and efficient service. Was finished within an hour as compared to dealership who quoted 2 weeks turnaround time.
Brilliant service lovely to deal with 5 star company highly recommend
Thanks Sandi, i'm super happy we could help fix your Citroen keys
Fantastic speedy and very friendly
Professional work from mark . Thank you mate you saved my life .
Excellent customer service!!! Had my 2 Mk5 GTi keys replaced. Was done quick and perfectly.
Thanks for the review Kumi, let us know if we can ever help again.
fast service! they came on time and they did everything quickly. the price is also affordable.
Fantastic service definitely use again
Excellent service from Mitchell, very fair price will use again for sure on next van.
I can now drive my car aha thank you :)
Excellent service, highly recommended
Five stars, on time quickly done works perfectly and a nice guy technician. Would use again. C
Many thanks Excellent service A real gentleman