The Car key People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Car key People
Read The Car key People  Reviews

About The Car key People :

The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

Arrived early in window as well as called to update with exact time. When came was very helpful - helped me sort put my other car key amd gave free advice on how to change battery in fob. Polite, prompt. Great value for money. Thank you.
(The Car Key People) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks very much for the detailed review, kind regards
Excellant service at a good price
(The Car Key People) - Posted 5 days ago
Fantastic service, quick, friendly, efficient. Great value for money. Thanks for rescuing me!!
Very helpful would recomend
(The Car Key People) - Posted 5 days ago
Good service, polite and in good time.
Same day repair. Very professional and quick. Cheaper than the ford dealership. Many thanks
Great service, sorted next day, 10/10 !
Mitchell was great helped me open the car as my car key battery flat, made new one in minits. Great staff definitely recommend
Amazing service, very quick, reliable and friendly staff. I do recommend using their service
Excellent service despite numerous other faults to contend with.
Prompt professional and decent guys, great value would highly recommend.
Excellent service. On time, quick and easy. Took the worry out of something that the manufacturers take advantage of. Thank you and would highly recommend.
Fast and efficient. Lost the key 2 years ago. Didn’t think a new one would be this easy.
Excellent service. Booking was easy and was able to book for the same week. Mitchell turned up on time a completed the job quickly and efficiently. Top service!
Very efficient and professional service. Would highly recommend.
Good price great service well presented engineer I would most definitely recommend
From first to last the service was great. When you’ve had your car stolen it is such a relief to deal with people who are knowledgeable, helpful and reliable. Mark &Mitchell were all three. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
The Car key people were great. An appointment was made easily, the man turned up on time and did the job quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend them.
Thanks for the review Sally
Amazing service. Complete job done no need to take car away. All could be done on the driveway in less than an hour. Thank you very much.
Tank you Monica, glad we could be of assistance.
If you want a new key done you only need The Car Key Company number ,turned up when they said they would and went over and above to sort my key out Brian McDonnell
Cheers Brain thanks for the kind words
Mitchell came and he has sorted out our problem with our car key and we are extremely grateful to him and so would surely recommend him for anyone who has a need for someone to help them with their car key in the future
Thanks for the review