The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People

About The Car key People : The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The Car Key People supplied me with a new proximity key for my Ford Kuga. Arrived on time and called to say they were on way. Job completed in 30 minutes and saved me over £60 on what I had been quoted from Ford Ditect. Brilliant service"
"Brilliant service"
"For a fraction of the price quoted by the Citroen Dealer my C1 received 2 New coded keys. Excellent & swift service. Highly recommended."
"Mark of the Car People (Auto Locksmith) provided a prompt service (an emergency car key) at a very competitive price. Highly recommended !"
"Excellent service. Was very fast and very professional"
"Very quick and efficient service. Was finished within an hour as compared to dealership who quoted 2 weeks turnaround time."
"Brilliant service lovely to deal with 5 star company highly recommend"
Thanks Sandi, i'm super happy we could help fix your Citroen keys
"Fantastic speedy and very friendly"
"Professional work from mark . Thank you mate you saved my life ."
"Excellent customer service!!! Had my 2 Mk5 GTi keys replaced. Was done quick and perfectly."
Thanks for the review Kumi, let us know if we can ever help again.
"fast service! they came on time and they did everything quickly. the price is also affordable."
"Fantastic service definitely use again"
"Excellent service from Mitchell, very fair price will use again for sure on next van."
"I can now drive my car aha thank you :)"
"Excellent service, highly recommended"
"Five stars, on time quickly done works perfectly and a nice guy technician. Would use again. C"
"Many thanks Excellent service A real gentleman"
"Professional and prompt service. I highly recommend there services"
"I called this morning and Mitchell arrived within hours of my call. A really fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend."
"Mark turned up to make a new key fob for me. Very approachable and done a Fantastic job and very professional. Very happy and would recommend."
"Great service very helpful and polite , had a slight problem with the fob arrived back within half an hour to rectify the problem will use again"
The Car key People is rated 4.98 based on 253 reviews