The Car key People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Car key People
Read The Car key People  Reviews

About The Car key People :

The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

The Car key People  Reviews | 30th January 2020
The Car key People  Reviews | 4th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Arrived early in window as well as called to update with exact time. When came was very helpful - helped me sort put my other car key amd gave free advice on how to change battery in fob. Polite, prompt. Great value for money. Thank you.
(The Car Key People) - Posted 9 months ago
Thanks very much for the detailed review, kind regards
Amazing service! So helpful and friendly. Would 100% recommend.
Excellent service. Promptly booked me in within 24hours, my ignition barrel was replaced speedily and onsite so no hassle in getting to them. They came to me and all was sorted within an hour. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service the job was done in a timely manner. I will be using this service again
Easy to deal with and made a new key for a good price
(The Car Key People) - Posted 3 months ago
Fast friendly service
(The Car Key People) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service. Highly recommend. Easier than dealing with main dealer.
Thanks Rob, super glad we could help
Great service and very efficient. Very refreshing after a very bad experience with another locksmith. They contacted me as soon as they received the job and Sorted the key within 10 minutes the next day. They even met me at my at my work to make life easier. Top service and highly recommend.
Hey Rickael, thanks so much for the glowing review. I'm pleased we have restored your confidence in locksmiths. Thanks for booking The Car Key People. Best regards, Mark.
Quick, friendly and efficient. No hassle in the morning before work.
Polite efficient and well impressed.
Very quick and great job- friendly guys
Mitchell was fantastic. I got a text and a call on the morning. He was on time (in fact early which was great). He got the new key done in under 15 mins. Really friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend to others!!
Got here really quick great service
Hey thanks for the review, pleased we could help!
Mitchell was great Fantastic fixed no problem will recommend.
Very quick and easy service
Excellant service at a good price
(The Car Key People) - Posted 4 months ago
Fantastic service, quick, friendly, efficient. Great value for money. Thanks for rescuing me!!
Very helpful would recomend
(The Car Key People) - Posted 4 months ago
Good service, polite and in good time.
Same day repair. Very professional and quick. Cheaper than the ford dealership. Many thanks
Great service, sorted next day, 10/10 !
The Car key People is rated 4.98 based on 354 reviews