The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People
"Quick response, on site at specified time with a phone call update of arrival. Sorted the locks despite having something snapped off/jammed in the barrel and cut 2 replacement coded keys. Job done!"
"Great service when car keys stolen together with our address. Gave us good advice, then quick and effective service to reprogramme keys. Thanks."
"Booked an appointment at a convenient time. Everything carried out at agreed timeframe by polite and helpful operative. Grateful for efficient service."
"Very good service"
"Great friendly efficient service for key replacement Highly recommended"
Thanks for the review Bernard. Im pleased we could assist in replacing your Honda Civic keys today.
"I'm so glad to have found this service when I lost the only key to my car! Very friendly, efficient and reasonably priced."
Cheers Amy, glad we could help replace your Fiat Punt keys
"Quick efficient service that got us out of a hole. Would certainly recommend."
"Wonderful service. Quick, efficient and completely hassle free. The company completely worked around my schedule and sorted replacement keys in half an hour."
"I have now used you twice recently, And have found you to be professional And reasonably priced“ what more can you asked for .....!!"
"Excellent service. Very prompt and reliable. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Professional service for duplicate car key. I have never needed a replacement key but the price quoted was much cheaper than other comparable companies. Kept informed during the day of expected arrival time. Mitchell was very professional and polite. Would recommend this company."
"Really great to deal with, came around on time and very professional and polite. Would recommend to anyone."
Thanks for the kind words Vijay, most appreciated!
"A fast speedy response and excellent service, highly recommend for peace of mind."
"Excellent service. Clear info and easy, prompt book. The job was done quickly and exactly as promised."
"Absolutely amazing service. Mitchell arrived on time, got the job done and has a lovely smile????"
"Mitchell was very professional and a job well done."
"Fantastic service! Fast, efficient and a big relief. Thank you!"
"Very happy with my new remote key. From the first enquiry to the follow up message, all communication was clear. The locksmith arrived with the time slot allocated to me and was polite and courteous. Overall very good service."
"Quick, professional service from the Car Key People."
"My key broke for my van but I am so great full I called you guys to fix me a new key, was back on the road within an hour of calling great service!!!!????"
The Car key People is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews