The Brilliant Gift Shop Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Brilliant Gift Shop

How would you rate The Brilliant Gift Shop ?

"If it was possible to give them 0 stars i would. Disgusting accuse of a company vile staff, harassing and seem to think your main priority is them. Unwilling to accept to make a payment plan which seems completely unfair as any other DECENT company would. Should be shut down and not allowed to trade, Do not buy from them!!"
"Appalling customer service, my sons pushchair broke within four weeks of having it, I phoned to arrange a return and she stated it would be collected within 48 hours. Still waiting for it to be collected 5 days later, rung them today to be told they try within 48 hours but it's whenever a courier is available. Told them I have waited in for them for them to then tell me that I don't need to wait in if they miss me then I have to ring back to arrange another collection! So with my phone bill mounting up with the numerous phone calls to them and still having to pay my monthly bill for a product I'm not able to use it seems the only one out of pocket is myself! I will not be using them again, absolutely shocking!"
"Bought from these guys and although my item arrived promptly with on issues, I've just had a phone call from them trying to sell me details on the football pools?"
"Do not order from this company. Lies and pretense all the way. Ordered item 10 days ago stated in stock delivery by 22/12/14. Kept checking status of order on line just kept stating processing. Emailed then they stated slight delay sorry delivery still 22. Phones them on the 22nd item was not in stock will be delivered by 24!! Spoke to customer services today nope not being delivered till Sunday!! Intentionally mislead every step if the way. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!"
"Items never arrived!! Kept chasing for over a month and they kept giving me delivery dates. Still no parcels. Was expecting them for my daughters first Christmas presents. Now I have nothing! Appalling"
"Paid for next day delivery on 10/12. Come 12/12 still no parcels. Customer Services lied each and every time I called."
"Appalling. Behind the times. It's sent were not recieved. You have to fill in a form, send it back, all at your own expense and wait 14 days for them to investigate. Meanwhile you have no items that you paid for, which they have taken from your account, and to reorder them you have to pay again!!! Appalling and preastoric company. Steer clear!!!"
The Brilliant Gift Shop is rated 1.14 based on 7 reviews