Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd Reviews

4PM

sales@theboxwarehouse.co.uk

39 Blythe Road, Coleshill

Tell us how Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd made you happy

"Quick delivery and the cheapest boxes I could find. That's what I wanted and that's what I got!"
Are you Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd receives. Reply Free
"Great prices, great products and 5* service from really nice people. Will use again"
"Good product and quick delivery, Thanks"
"Very impressed with the service, speedy delivery and general helpfulness! I highly recommend this company!"
Thank you, we always appreciate genuine feedback.
"quick response very happy"
"All companies make mistakes but this company goes out of their way to fix the issue and make their customer happy again. Best company to buy boxes from in the UK"
"Fantastico service, fast and perfect"
Thank you for your kind words and welcome back again!
"The despatch confirmation email appeared to not be sent until the day after ordering and only just beat delivery of the order itself by about 2 hours or so. Other than that slight puzzle everything was fine."
"Have now ordered twice, both times the service was quick and well packed. The product was excellent quality. I would not hesitate to recommend to others in the future"
"Very cheap and quick delivery. I couldn't ask for more."
"A good quality product and excellent service, Thanks"
"We are delighted with the goods. They are just what we wanted and a perfect fit over the chairs."
"Excellent service, when he saw we were local Paul offered to drop off our boxes."
"Having ordered boxes and other materials almost ten years ago which have been used in 4 family moves over the years we were very pleased that the boxes this time are just as strong and sturdy. Only one small quibble - we were told they had been dispatched but not any estimate of arrival and no way of tracking which meant someone having to be around for a couple of days."
"Excellent service and quick delivery. I accidentally put down my home post code to my work address and they picked up that the 2 didn’t match and rang me to check. They said the goods would be with me tomorrow, and they were. Faultless service."
"Very easy to deal with and great advice provided. Also very flexible on collecting arrangements."
"Paul was brilliant! I managed to confuse him completely about the delivery date, and just about everything else! However, once we talked and clarified stuff, he leapt into action late on Friday evening and went to couriers with the stuff. Thanks Paul, much appreciated."
"I was informed immediately that the bubble-wrap that I ordered was not in stock, but was given a delivery date, which was kept. I was pleased with the excellent communication and with the very good value of the goods."
"Paul is super helpful. Got us what we needed: on price and on time. Highly recommended."
"Being in Coleshill, it's very convenient to pop down for the odd box here and there when needed. Boxes were well made and their service was excellent. Very pleased."
Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 45 reviews