Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd

About Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd: Nationwide distribution of house removal boxes and packaging materials with a local retail showroom in Birmingham, call in today for friendly advice, telephone or go online to order your storage boxes and bubblewrap to be delivered the next working day.

sales@theboxwarehouse.co.uk

39 Blythe Road, Coleshill

How would you rate Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"quick response very happy"
Nasheed Club Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"All companies make mistakes but this company goes out of their way to fix the issue and make their customer happy again. Best company to buy boxes from in the UK"
"Fantastico service, fast and perfect"
Thank you for your kind words and welcome back again!
"The despatch confirmation email appeared to not be sent until the day after ordering and only just beat delivery of the order itself by about 2 hours or so. Other than that slight puzzle everything was fine."
"Have now ordered twice, both times the service was quick and well packed. The product was excellent quality. I would not hesitate to recommend to others in the future"
"Very cheap and quick delivery. I couldn't ask for more."
"A good quality product and excellent service, Thanks"
"We are delighted with the goods. They are just what we wanted and a perfect fit over the chairs."
"Excellent service, when he saw we were local Paul offered to drop off our boxes."
"Having ordered boxes and other materials almost ten years ago which have been used in 4 family moves over the years we were very pleased that the boxes this time are just as strong and sturdy. Only one small quibble - we were told they had been dispatched but not any estimate of arrival and no way of tracking which meant someone having to be around for a couple of days."
"Excellent service and quick delivery. I accidentally put down my home post code to my work address and they picked up that the 2 didn’t match and rang me to check. They said the goods would be with me tomorrow, and they were. Faultless service."
"Very easy to deal with and great advice provided. Also very flexible on collecting arrangements."
Maggie Davies
Unverified Reviewer
"Paul was brilliant! I managed to confuse him completely about the delivery date, and just about everything else! However, once we talked and clarified stuff, he leapt into action late on Friday evening and went to couriers with the stuff. Thanks Paul, much appreciated."
"I was informed immediately that the bubble-wrap that I ordered was not in stock, but was given a delivery date, which was kept. I was pleased with the excellent communication and with the very good value of the goods."
Corinne - National Event Welfare Service
Unverified Reviewer
"Paul is super helpful. Got us what we needed: on price and on time. Highly recommended."
"Being in Coleshill, it's very convenient to pop down for the odd box here and there when needed. Boxes were well made and their service was excellent. Very pleased."
"Awesome guy, helped me find what i was looking for. Great price also, that can't be matched. Will buy again. Thank you."
"Excellent products and prices. Very friendly and helpful owner. Ordered in the morning, delievered in the afternoon - excellent service. Would not hesistate to recommend to anyone."
Trish Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly Staff making ordering easy, fast delivery, not over priced. Will not hesitate to use them again, Thank you."
"No confirmation e-mail that the foam edging I ordered had been despatched and no communication when I e-mailed to ask if it had been despatched."
I know our totally new website went live only days earlier, but we believe every other customer had confirmation of despatched goods emails? Also you sent an email to us at 10.28pm (late at night), we sent an email at 9.45am the following morning once we had reviewed your order, giving you full tracking information and telling you the goods will arrive between 11.44am and 1.44pm, they were delivered at 12.25pm. Other than your email isn't working, I can only apologise for any minor inconvenience not having the confirmation email may have caused, when your goods arrived in good time!
Storage & Removal Boxes Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews