The Book People Reviews

Godalming

Categories:
Entertainment
Books & Magazines

How would you rate The Book People ?

"I buy from BookPeople quite often and it's always on time and exactly what I want. Low prices make me and my kids happy."
"Always good service with the book people. Good selection of fantastically priced books."
"Easy transaction. Good price for audio stories."
"Really good service. Will use again."
"Great selection of books in time for Christmas. Excellent choice in the children's section and found some great presents for my adult friends and family too. And all at bargain prices and with free delivery!"
"Excellent range fast service"
"book people have great books at reasonable prices. use all the time for buying books for nephews and friends children."
"Very cheap prices and good selection, prompt delivery"
"Ordered a load of books at amazing prices. They arrived well wrapped and when expected"
"Always deliver within a couple of days and is well packed to avoid damage in transit."
"Massive selection of material (not only books), really up to date. Even cooking programmes on TV are covered whilst still being aired; £25 in the shops but £12.99 with the 'Bookies'. Delivery always on time."
"Excellent service and very good prices on books. Wonderful gifts for the kids"
"An amazing supplier of cut-price quality books. Have been using them for years and have never had any problems. Excellent quality books for all ages at almost unbelievable prices!"
"They have a wonderful range of books, and I especially like their collections, when books work out as only about £1 each. If I don't particularly like the author, I've not wasted much money, and if I do I have 3, 5 or even 10 books practically for the price of one."
"Great prices on books, and the delivery service was fast and free with a spend of £25 or more. I bought a beautiful box set of books for my nephew's birthday and it was delivered within 3 days. Very well packaged too."
"Always good deals especially on boxset , order delivered today with notification and excellent packaging"
"Ordering is easy. But the customer service is terrible. When something goes wrong you're in for a world of pain. Live-Chat never online and long telephone queues where you get transferred to a colleague. Which rings and rings until you give up hope and hang up."
The Book People is rated 4.69 based on 17 reviews