The Beauty Academy Reviews

leads@thebeautyacademy.org

William James House, Cowley Road

Category:
Business & Office

"Amazing service from the tutors, friendly and so helpful."
"The trainer Alexus was amazing she also did the eyelash course I went on. very friendly made you feel at ease plus great location."
"Great easy learning, lots of support, creates great future business opportunities"
"Such lovely welcoming tutors who made me feel extremely comfortable and confident! Answered all my questions and told me everything I needed to know about the course! Amazing course! Will 100% be booking another soon!"
"I really enjoyed all of my training days"
"I have done 2 other courses before with the Beauty Academy and I preferred the training with Alexia much more. I would like to have her for the rest of my courses. I will speak to the head office and book my courses like that. Overall I find the training good so far. Thank you for all the work you are putting into making the training beneficial."
"I Attended an Acrylic Training Day at The Beauty Academy and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I received very good training and information relating to Acrylic Nail Extensions."
"I have attended a number of courses at this academy over the last 6 months and would definitely recommend it. They trainers are lovely, very helpful and make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this academy for training."
"Brilliant tutor, very helpful, relaxed environment"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 8 months ago
"Because the teachers know what they are doing.Not just teaching but tricks and tips as well."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 8 months ago
"Money well spent, I have learnt a new career which is making me a lot of money. Tutors was great and friendly. Thank you"
(Waxing) - Posted 8 months ago
"new experience, new people, good time"
(Stilettos & Sculpting) - Posted 8 months ago
"Great course and great tutor. She answered any questions we had. Got plenty of practice time would use them again and would highly recommend them."
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 8 months ago
"Absolutely incredible tutors. Had a few classes there now and I can’t praise them all enough!!"
(Electrical Facials (+ Microdermabrasion)) - Posted 8 months ago
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain every thing Cleary"
(Indian Head) - Posted 10 months ago
"Good courses. Good teachers. Bit un happy because i thought they would ring to see how your course work is going and if you need any help."
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 10 months ago
"It didn't as I felt that the tutour did not have a great attitude and her knowledge of medical conditions was limited."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 11 months ago
"I felt very relaxed and able to ask questions freely"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 11 months ago
"Karen and Kelly made me feel really comfortable and able to ask questions.. I have been doing beauty for 9+ years and still learnt something new!"
(Acrylic Nail Extensions) - Posted 11 months ago
"It was a great day, learnt everything at a really good pace. The lady was really kind and helpful"
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 11 months ago
The Beauty Academy is rated 4.46 based on 339 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!