The Beauty Academy Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The Beauty Academy
02AM
2AM

About The Beauty Academy: The Beauty Academy offers you the quickest route to your new independence and success! For over 20 years we have helped thousands of people like you achieve fabulous new careers with our high quality, short term, intensive professional diploma and NVQ Beauty, Make-Up and Nail courses.

leads@thebeautyacademy.org

William James House, Cowley Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Beauty Academy made you happy

"I had my hair colouring done and it took 5 hours however the lady made me feel very comfortable whilst she washed my hair i was on the massaging chair it was the best feeling ever loved chatting to her very nice and lovely staff and work is amazing.😇"
Are you The Beauty Academy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The Beauty Academy receives. Reply Free
"Amazing service from the tutors, friendly and so helpful."
"The trainer Alexus was amazing she also did the eyelash course I went on. very friendly made you feel at ease plus great location."
"Great easy learning, lots of support, creates great future business opportunities"
"Such lovely welcoming tutors who made me feel extremely comfortable and confident! Answered all my questions and told me everything I needed to know about the course! Amazing course! Will 100% be booking another soon!"
"I really enjoyed all of my training days"
"I have done 2 other courses before with the Beauty Academy and I preferred the training with Alexia much more. I would like to have her for the rest of my courses. I will speak to the head office and book my courses like that. Overall I find the training good so far. Thank you for all the work you are putting into making the training beneficial."
"I Attended an Acrylic Training Day at The Beauty Academy and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I received very good training and information relating to Acrylic Nail Extensions."
"I have attended a number of courses at this academy over the last 6 months and would definitely recommend it. They trainers are lovely, very helpful and make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this academy for training."
"Brilliant tutor, very helpful, relaxed environment"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 9 months ago
"Because the teachers know what they are doing.Not just teaching but tricks and tips as well."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 9 months ago
"Money well spent, I have learnt a new career which is making me a lot of money. Tutors was great and friendly. Thank you"
(Waxing) - Posted 10 months ago
"new experience, new people, good time"
(Stilettos & Sculpting) - Posted 10 months ago
"Great course and great tutor. She answered any questions we had. Got plenty of practice time would use them again and would highly recommend them."
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 10 months ago
"Absolutely incredible tutors. Had a few classes there now and I can’t praise them all enough!!"
(Electrical Facials (+ Microdermabrasion)) - Posted 10 months ago
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain every thing Cleary"
(Indian Head) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good courses. Good teachers. Bit un happy because i thought they would ring to see how your course work is going and if you need any help."
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago
"It didn't as I felt that the tutour did not have a great attitude and her knowledge of medical conditions was limited."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 1 year ago
"I felt very relaxed and able to ask questions freely"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago
"Karen and Kelly made me feel really comfortable and able to ask questions.. I have been doing beauty for 9+ years and still learnt something new!"
(Acrylic Nail Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago