The Beauty Academy Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Christina Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service from the tutors, friendly and so helpful."
Vinita Crowley
Verified Buyer
"The trainer Alexus was amazing she also did the eyelash course I went on. very friendly made you feel at ease plus great location."
"Great easy learning, lots of support, creates great future business opportunities"
Eden Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Such lovely welcoming tutors who made me feel extremely comfortable and confident! Answered all my questions and told me everything I needed to know about the course! Amazing course! Will 100% be booking another soon!"
Laura Mennell
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed all of my training days"
Andrea Erdos
Verified Buyer
"I have done 2 other courses before with the Beauty Academy and I preferred the training with Alexia much more. I would like to have her for the rest of my courses. I will speak to the head office and book my courses like that. Overall I find the training good so far. Thank you for all the work you are putting into making the training beneficial."
Maria Rees
Verified Buyer
"I Attended an Acrylic Training Day at The Beauty Academy and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I received very good training and information relating to Acrylic Nail Extensions."
Belinda Turner
Verified Buyer
"I have attended a number of courses at this academy over the last 6 months and would definitely recommend it. They trainers are lovely, very helpful and make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this academy for training."
"Brilliant tutor, very helpful, relaxed environment"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 6 months ago
Gabriela Alina Stanila
Verified Buyer
"Because the teachers know what they are doing.Not just teaching but tricks and tips as well."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 6 months ago
Jennifer Smith
Verified Buyer
"Money well spent, I have learnt a new career which is making me a lot of money. Tutors was great and friendly. Thank you"
(Waxing) - Posted 6 months ago
Aleksandra Sidel
Verified Buyer
"new experience, new people, good time"
(Stilettos & Sculpting) - Posted 6 months ago
Jessica Knight
Verified Buyer
"Great course and great tutor. She answered any questions we had. Got plenty of practice time would use them again and would highly recommend them."
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 6 months ago
Megan Large
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely incredible tutors. Had a few classes there now and I can’t praise them all enough!!"
(Electrical Facials (+ Microdermabrasion)) - Posted 6 months ago
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain every thing Cleary"
(Indian Head) - Posted 8 months ago
Laura Moore
Verified Buyer
"Good courses. Good teachers. Bit un happy because i thought they would ring to see how your course work is going and if you need any help."
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 8 months ago
"It didn't as I felt that the tutour did not have a great attitude and her knowledge of medical conditions was limited."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 9 months ago
"I felt very relaxed and able to ask questions freely"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 9 months ago
Megan Howden
Verified Buyer
"Karen and Kelly made me feel really comfortable and able to ask questions.. I have been doing beauty for 9+ years and still learnt something new!"
(Acrylic Nail Extensions) - Posted 9 months ago
Raj Thiarra
Verified Buyer
"It was a great day, learnt everything at a really good pace. The lady was really kind and helpful"
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 9 months ago