The Beauty Academy Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend The Beauty Academy
4PM
4PM

About The Beauty Academy: The Beauty Academy offers you the quickest route to your new independence and success! For over 20 years we have helped thousands of people like you achieve fabulous new careers with our high quality, short term, intensive professional diploma and NVQ Beauty, Make-Up and Nail courses.

01223 420666

info@thebeautyacademy.org

William James House, Cowley Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Beauty Academy made you happy

"Avoid this company my daughter booked and within 10 minutes of booking realised had made a horrendous mistake, couldn’t get money back, don’t answer emails or phone, apparently everyone passes this course, certificate not worth the paper it’s written on, how can you be qualified in a few hours that’s if the course lasts that long and they don’t finish early AVOID AVOID AVOID TOTAL RIP OFF"
Dear Vicki

We are The Beauty Academy with our Head Office in Cambridge. We do not have you on our system at all. Please check your documents as there are now a number of companies calling themselves beauty academies. If it really is us somehow then let me know and I will sort this out for you. Terry Hadley
"Booked a course for VTCT Level 2 & 3, I paid for the course over the phone before confirming dates, dates were then emailed to me and I could not attend them due to being pregnant and the dates being too late into my pregnancy, I cancelled the course and requested a refund within 4 hours of paying for the course on the basis I could not attend the dates due to pregnancy (which they were fully aware of at the time of booking) and was told no, after fighting my case I was refunded minus a 10% admin fee (£150!!!) £150 for doing absolutely nothing! The MD was also very rude and tried his best to be patronizing! Would not recommend!!!"
"Attended Manchester beauty academy on both facials and electrical facials course and was so impressed with the tutors and their knowledge. I had both Kelly and Karen and they were warm, friendly and most importantly encouraging. I have been really impressed and would definitely use the beauty academy for future training. Thank you."
"I had my hair colouring done and it took 5 hours however the lady made me feel very comfortable whilst she washed my hair i was on the massaging chair it was the best feeling ever loved chatting to her very nice and lovely staff and work is amazing.😇"
"Amazing service from the tutors, friendly and so helpful."
"The trainer Alexus was amazing she also did the eyelash course I went on. very friendly made you feel at ease plus great location."
"Great easy learning, lots of support, creates great future business opportunities"
"Such lovely welcoming tutors who made me feel extremely comfortable and confident! Answered all my questions and told me everything I needed to know about the course! Amazing course! Will 100% be booking another soon!"
"I really enjoyed all of my training days"
"I have done 2 other courses before with the Beauty Academy and I preferred the training with Alexia much more. I would like to have her for the rest of my courses. I will speak to the head office and book my courses like that. Overall I find the training good so far. Thank you for all the work you are putting into making the training beneficial."
"I Attended an Acrylic Training Day at The Beauty Academy and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I received very good training and information relating to Acrylic Nail Extensions."
"I have attended a number of courses at this academy over the last 6 months and would definitely recommend it. They trainers are lovely, very helpful and make you feel at ease. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this academy for training."
"Brilliant tutor, very helpful, relaxed environment"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago
"Because the teachers know what they are doing.Not just teaching but tricks and tips as well."
(Manicure & Pedicure) - Posted 1 year ago
"Money well spent, I have learnt a new career which is making me a lot of money. Tutors was great and friendly. Thank you"
(Waxing) - Posted 1 year ago
"new experience, new people, good time"
(Stilettos & Sculpting) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great course and great tutor. She answered any questions we had. Got plenty of practice time would use them again and would highly recommend them."
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago
"Absolutely incredible tutors. Had a few classes there now and I can’t praise them all enough!!"
(Electrical Facials (+ Microdermabrasion)) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain every thing Cleary"
(Indian Head) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good courses. Good teachers. Bit un happy because i thought they would ring to see how your course work is going and if you need any help."
(UV Gel Nail Extensions) - Posted 1 year ago