The Beauty Academy Reviews

leads@thebeautyacademy.org

William James House, Cowley Road

Category:
Business & Office

"Brilliant tutor, very helpful, relaxed environment"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 1 month ago
Gabriela Alina Stanila
Verified Buyer
"Because the teachers know what they are doing.Not just teaching but tricks and tips as well."
(Manicure & Pedicure ) - Posted 1 month ago
Jennifer Smith
Verified Buyer
"Money well spent, I have learnt a new career which is making me a lot of money. Tutors was great and friendly. Thank you"
(Waxing) - Posted 1 month ago
Aleksandra Sidel
Verified Buyer
"new experience, new people, good time"
(Stilettos & Sculpting ) - Posted 1 month ago
Jessica Knight
Verified Buyer
"Great course and great tutor. She answered any questions we had. Got plenty of practice time would use them again and would highly recommend them."
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 1 month ago
Megan Large
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely incredible tutors. Had a few classes there now and I can’t praise them all enough!!"
(Electrical Facials (+ Microdermabrasion) ) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent courses tutors very good Tutors are very patient and explain every thing Cleary"
(Indian Head) - Posted 3 months ago
Laura Moore
Verified Buyer
"Good courses. Good teachers. Bit un happy because i thought they would ring to see how your course work is going and if you need any help."
(UV Gel Nail Extensions ) - Posted 4 months ago
"It didn't as I felt that the tutour did not have a great attitude and her knowledge of medical conditions was limited."
(Manicure & Pedicure ) - Posted 4 months ago
"I felt very relaxed and able to ask questions freely"
(Eyelash Extensions) - Posted 4 months ago
Megan Howden
Verified Buyer
"Karen and Kelly made me feel really comfortable and able to ask questions.. I have been doing beauty for 9+ years and still learnt something new!"
(Acrylic Nail Extensions ) - Posted 4 months ago
Raj Thiarra
Verified Buyer
"It was a great day, learnt everything at a really good pace. The lady was really kind and helpful"
(UV Gel Nail Extensions ) - Posted 4 months ago
"Course was really nice and the tutor were really helpfull! Now I feel more comfortable when I do waxing! Thank you very much!"
(Waxing) - Posted 4 months ago
"Really enjoyed the many courses I have attended. I have been given lots of information and practical training and I'm now feeling confident with opening my own business. I'm looking forward to returning to the academy to continue my studies."
(Make Up) - Posted 4 months ago
Susan Beadle-Grandson
"Excellent staff"
(Beauty) - Posted 4 months ago
Ivanna Giliene
Verified Buyer
"Great experience, wonderful tutors in both London Academies. Very good training and support. Amazing atmosphere. I would recommend Beauty Academy as the best place to get practical experience"
(Beauty) - Posted 5 months ago
Sue Turberfield
Verified Buyer
"I have attended many courses at The Beauty Academy, and have been made so welcome every time. As a slightly more mature student, I could have felt out of place, but the company is always mixed (age wise), and the encouragement and attention from Katy and Yvonne have assured my confidence in this new venture."
(Highly Defined Brows) - Posted 5 months ago
Emily Willis
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and affordable courses."
(Manicure & Pedicure ) - Posted 5 months ago
"I attended two courses which were both good, although the facilities were limited."
(Beauty) - Posted 5 months ago
Leanne Grace
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and informative teacher. Really supportive and the mix of theory and practical practice was brilliant. Lots of time for practice and opportunities to ask questions."
(Facial Massage And Skincare) - Posted 5 months ago