The Balloon Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Balloon Shop
Telephone
Read The Balloon Shop Reviews
I had a poor experience here. I received no order confirmation at all, then several days later I had a number of missed calls (but no messages). I called the number to see who it was, and it was them. They said they did not have the balloon I ordered and they did not deliver on Mondays. The person’s birthday was a Monday and the date and balloon were both showing as available on the website and allowed my order to progress and be charged. The lady claimed she emailed me, but I had nothing from them, not even in my junk mail. She argued about this. When I said I wanted to cancel as they could not fulfil my order, she slammed the phone down on me. Very disappointed, as at that point it had become to late to order from another company so my friend was left balloon-less.
sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you re
we can only apologies that services weren't running as smooth as usual.
staff were on furlough and people were covering jobs the best they could during the current crisis .
we are running on only existing stock as all our suppliers have been closed during lock down .
again please accept our apologies as this is not the service we usually provide to our customers .
The Balloon Shop is rated 4.68 based on 28 reviews