The AA Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend The AA Driving School
Read The AA Driving School Reviews
The driving school was amazing. The instructors that I had were great and helped me to pass first time.
Good. Passed first time with no minors.
Very good process, easy to talk to and good rapport built over the time. Understanding to any issues and helpful at all times, helped me pass first time, all round great experience!
I was very happy learning to drive with AA and the amazing service that my instructor, Hussain provided for me. He allowed me to learn at my own pace, unlike other driving schools who made me do one manoeuvre for the whole 2 hours which was ridiculous. My lessons with AA didn’t feel like a scam and i truely felt like my instructor wanted me to pass.
Great Instructors! AND get a FREE £20 Amazon voucher via referral - here's my referral Great Instructors and they don't waste your money and time! Plus they give you £20 Free Amazon voucher via referral - here's my referral, just remove the space when pasting into the browser: theaa. com/ driving-school/ lessons/ pickup- location? referralId= q9AR4AlDLz Some reasons I love the driving lessons: - Good price and very flexible (my instructor worked 7 days a week so was very flexible) - You can complain to the AA if anything goes wrong - all drivers vetted by the AA so its much safer - You can easily change driving instructors if you don't like them - They give you a driving manual workbook for free too and can help you with the theory test Enjoy your free £20 Amazon voucher! (Use my link above) 🙂
I would like to give a massive thank you to my driving instructor, Mr. Hedayat Rehmanzai from Hayes, as I passed my driving test in first attempt today. His way of teaching and training is so professional and friendly. I really appreciate his patience in teaching and staying calm throughout my learning. I largely attribute the excellent pass to Mr. Hedayat's experience in understanding what I needed to know to past the test. In addition to this, his hour-long warmup beforehand helped to settle my nerves and get me focused ready to be examined.
I learned so much from my driving instructor. He really was so patient and calm but made sure I was progressing. Compared to some other instructors I had used I really cannot recommend him enough.
Bislim shala was an outstanding driving Instructor, he helped to pass my driving test first time within two monts very patient, professional punctual. I highly recommend bislim to everyone 07859844484
Great teacher, learned a lot from him, always encouraging I got my driving licence in less than 3 months!
Bislim was the best instructor you could ever have and never failed to keep me entertained. If you want to pass, choose Bislim
Best driving instructor you could ever have, great prices, and he is good with changing times and cancellations. Always kept me entertained on the road, he has great chat. If you want to pass, choose Bislim.
David was a very good instructor , he was very patient and kind when I was finding something difficult . I would highly recommend him.
My instructor Darren was really calm and patient with me. He gave me confidence and I passed first time.
AA driving school is the place to leaner who want be pass their driving test. AA drivers are the best like, Alan my driving instructor. He his the patient and kind hearted instructor that I know out of all other companies instructor I have used in the past. Thanks Alan
I had such a pleasant experience with my instructor, Geoff. He was so calm and I understanding. He didn’t make me feel nervous or bad if I got something wrong and really helped me to improve.
Very good, Phil was a great instructor
Fehmi was a great instructor! Thanks for helping me to pass.
The instructor Andy is really patient and with wonderful teaching skills. What do you expect more?
A very thorough and comprehensive learning experience where you’re taught in a constructive and paced manner, so the skills actually stick with you once you pass, rather than rushing through them all and not remembering them when you need them most.
My instructor Debbie was excellent. Passed my test with only 1 fault. Even though I was quite pessimistic beforehand. Highly recommended!
The AA Driving School is rated 4.89 based on 121 reviews