The AA Driving School Reviews

Read The AA Driving School Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Fanum House, Basing View,

Tell us how The AA Driving School made you happy
Bislim shala was an outstanding driving Instructor, he helped to pass my driving test first time within two monts very patient, professional punctual. I highly recommend bislim to everyone 07859844484
Great teacher, learned a lot from him, always encouraging I got my driving licence in less than 3 months!
Bislim was the best instructor you could ever have and never failed to keep me entertained. If you want to pass, choose Bislim
Best driving instructor you could ever have, great prices, and he is good with changing times and cancellations. Always kept me entertained on the road, he has great chat. If you want to pass, choose Bislim.
I wish I could write about the lessons but unfortunately I never got that far. The driver never showed up at the meeting point, which I had to walk 1 mile away for because they wouldn't come to me. The AA then discovered they had made a mistake with my telephone number so couldn't contact me - I had to contact them and wait 30 mins on hold. Said they would phone back with a solution later that day, didn't reply until 24 hours later. I later asked for a refund and they wrote the wrong name on the cheque. Layers upon layers of incompetence from the AA - go with MiDrive instead.
David was a very good instructor , he was very patient and kind when I was finding something difficult . I would highly recommend him.
My instructor Darren was really calm and patient with me. He gave me confidence and I passed first time.
AA driving school is the place to leaner who want be pass their driving test. AA drivers are the best like, Alan my driving instructor. He his the patient and kind hearted instructor that I know out of all other companies instructor I have used in the past. Thanks Alan
I had such a pleasant experience with my instructor, Geoff. He was so calm and I understanding. He didn’t make me feel nervous or bad if I got something wrong and really helped me to improve.
Instructor Michael was brilliant 100% 10********* He was calm and very patient passed me second time. AA as a company tried to rip me off and got caught. AA as a comoany have got watchdog written all over them cons hiding behind a "reputable name". Tried to charge me for pass plus hourly rate!!!
Very good, Phil was a great instructor
Fehmi was a great instructor! Thanks for helping me to pass.
The instructor Andy is really patient and with wonderful teaching skills. What do you expect more?
A very thorough and comprehensive learning experience where you’re taught in a constructive and paced manner, so the skills actually stick with you once you pass, rather than rushing through them all and not remembering them when you need them most.
My experience has been mixed with the aa driving school because I felt like the instructor wasn’t very patient and I felt very nervous at times.
My instructor Debbie was excellent. Passed my test with only 1 fault. Even though I was quite pessimistic beforehand. Highly recommended!
Simon my instructor was great, he was patient, positive and so encouraging! He helped me pass and couldn't have done it without him!
Amazing! The mock before the practical driving test was especially helpful as it highlighted the faults which needed to be corrected more effectively.
Siraj Akhbar has been an amazing instructor, took me a while to understand a lot of things but he has been very patient and kept me motivated which is exactly what you need with an driving instructor.
Roy is the best instructor ever and is incredibly patient
The AA Driving School is rated 4.82 based on 117 reviews