The AA Driving School Reviews

Read The AA Driving School Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Fanum House, Basing View,

Tell us how The AA Driving School made you happy
The driving instructor was very rude, me and a friend had the same instructor and he would talk badly about me and said some personal things, I find this very unprofessional.
Me and my friend had the same instructor, I later found out he spoke badly about me to her and said some very rude personal things which I find rather unprofessional, (from Milton Keynes)
I would like to give a massive thank you to my driving instructor, Mr. Hedayat Rehmanzai from Hayes, as I passed my driving test in first attempt today. His way of teaching and training is so professional and friendly. I really appreciate his patience in teaching and staying calm throughout my learning. I largely attribute the excellent pass to Mr. Hedayat's experience in understanding what I needed to know to past the test. In addition to this, his hour-long warmup beforehand helped to settle my nerves and get me focused ready to be examined.
My driving instructor was so unprofessional.. he turned up late 3 times and when i told him i had other commitments he became angry and overly critical of my driving. I started hating my sessions as he was so critical and really left me in a worse state. I've driven overseas for over 15 years.. He wouldnt respond to my texts in time and just before my test, told me he doesnt sit in the car during the test as it makes him uncomfortable. i failed my test the first time and we rebooked it for a later date which my instructor said worked for him. My test is now in a week and the instructor says he is booked up so we cant do any practice.. i reported this to the AA and they said they cant do anything without speaking to him. Dont waste your time with AA. Unprofessional drivers, and awful customer service.
I learned so much from my driving instructor. He really was so patient and calm but made sure I was progressing. Compared to some other instructors I had used I really cannot recommend him enough.
i learn more from youtube. all i do is drive the instructor around london. i've invested over 40 hours and i'm still not where i want to be. all advice i get is go watch some vids and do some research - i stayed for courtesy sake but not worth the investment. avoid at all cost instructor john coker
avoid at any cost they keep taking people in there schedule full but won't tell that I book on th4 of feb my first lesson on th11 then we arranged another lesson on th24 wich no good for from as learner the instructor try to choose the time that suits him . over all it wasn't good experience
I have been driving before overseas but had to take lessons here so initially i took 20 hours from AA instructor. Worst experience as he kept shouting at me. There were no dangerous situations but its this Egyptian guy he kept telling me at everything congratulations you will fail your test. Demoralising and shattered my confidence. I spent 757£ on 26 lessons. It was like i was robbed and did not learn anything much. I failed the test once and decided to discontinue with AA. Its just the name. They dont bother much and in the end they just say we have a complaints procedure. Which never helps the customer. No refund policy. No checks. Mind you the instructor was unhygienic and car smelled like smoke. Worst experience ever!
Bislim shala was an outstanding driving Instructor, he helped to pass my driving test first time within two monts very patient, professional punctual. I highly recommend bislim to everyone 07859844484
Great teacher, learned a lot from him, always encouraging I got my driving licence in less than 3 months!
Bislim was the best instructor you could ever have and never failed to keep me entertained. If you want to pass, choose Bislim
Best driving instructor you could ever have, great prices, and he is good with changing times and cancellations. Always kept me entertained on the road, he has great chat. If you want to pass, choose Bislim.
I wish I could write about the lessons but unfortunately I never got that far. The driver never showed up at the meeting point, which I had to walk 1 mile away for because they wouldn't come to me. The AA then discovered they had made a mistake with my telephone number so couldn't contact me - I had to contact them and wait 30 mins on hold. Said they would phone back with a solution later that day, didn't reply until 24 hours later. I later asked for a refund and they wrote the wrong name on the cheque. Layers upon layers of incompetence from the AA - go with MiDrive instead.
David was a very good instructor , he was very patient and kind when I was finding something difficult . I would highly recommend him.
My instructor Darren was really calm and patient with me. He gave me confidence and I passed first time.
AA driving school is the place to leaner who want be pass their driving test. AA drivers are the best like, Alan my driving instructor. He his the patient and kind hearted instructor that I know out of all other companies instructor I have used in the past. Thanks Alan
I had such a pleasant experience with my instructor, Geoff. He was so calm and I understanding. He didn’t make me feel nervous or bad if I got something wrong and really helped me to improve.
Instructor Michael was brilliant 100% 10********* He was calm and very patient passed me second time. AA as a company tried to rip me off and got caught. AA as a comoany have got watchdog written all over them cons hiding behind a "reputable name". Tried to charge me for pass plus hourly rate!!!
Very good, Phil was a great instructor
Fehmi was a great instructor! Thanks for helping me to pass.
The AA Driving School is rated 4.64 based on 125 reviews