The AA Driving School Reviews

Fanum House, Basing View,

Click Here

Tell us how The AA Driving School made you happy

Telephone
"I had such a pleasant experience with my instructor, Geoff. He was so calm and I understanding. He didn’t make me feel nervous or bad if I got something wrong and really helped me to improve."
"Instructor Michael was brilliant 100% 10********* He was calm and very patient passed me second time. AA as a company tried to rip me off and got caught. AA as a comoany have got watchdog written all over them cons hiding behind a "reputable name". Tried to charge me for pass plus hourly rate!!!"
"Very good, Phil was a great instructor"
"Fehmi was a great instructor! Thanks for helping me to pass."
"The instructor Andy is really patient and with wonderful teaching skills. What do you expect more?"
"A very thorough and comprehensive learning experience where you’re taught in a constructive and paced manner, so the skills actually stick with you once you pass, rather than rushing through them all and not remembering them when you need them most."
"My experience has been mixed with the aa driving school because I felt like the instructor wasn’t very patient and I felt very nervous at times."
"My instructor Debbie was excellent. Passed my test with only 1 fault. Even though I was quite pessimistic beforehand. Highly recommended!"
"Simon my instructor was great, he was patient, positive and so encouraging! He helped me pass and couldn't have done it without him!"
"Amazing! The mock before the practical driving test was especially helpful as it highlighted the faults which needed to be corrected more effectively."
"Siraj Akhbar has been an amazing instructor, took me a while to understand a lot of things but he has been very patient and kept me motivated which is exactly what you need with an driving instructor."
"Roy is the best instructor ever and is incredibly patient"
"great instructor who i felt really comfortable with ,everything explained clearly.would recomend bsm to any one very reliable service"
"Very good service."
"I am elated, to be honest I wouldn’t have done it without the help and patience of Joe my instructor, he is very dedicated, always positive and encouraging, he deserves a medal,I will forever be grateful. Thank you"
"Fehmida is an amazing driving instructor. Fehimida is an experienced instrctor with many years of teaching experience. She extremely patient and it has been a pleasure learning with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in learning with AA."
"I had my lessons with BSM and they was very good."
"very good :)"
"James was very nice and is a great instructor"
"Got the job done. Flexible bookings. Passed eventually."
The AA Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 109 reviews