textiles direct Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend textiles direct

About textiles direct: Textiles Direct, retailing bedding and home accessories for all budgets

How would you rate textiles direct ?

"bought curtains early december still not received although the money was taken out the bank. been in touch with trading standards. would not recommend."
"always happy with the products, good quality, sensibly priceds, terrific selection --- courier excellent too"
"Some of the items were great. Good quality and a perfect match. One item was not as good as I expected in terms of quality."
"service was very efficient"
"Prompt service. Each item ordered in stock and good quality for price paid."
"Good products and exceptional customer service"
"You do not answer the phone, you do not return messages and you do not reply to emails. Terrible service."
"The duvet set I ordered was just what I wanted it was delivered when I was told it would arrive."
"The products are excellent. Thank you"
"I ordered a duvet cover+it stunk of amonia,never order bedding again!!"
"Totally wrong colour items delivered. On letting Textiles know was requested to send photo of invoice etc. as if I was lying! All I want is a prepaid return label as I should not have to pay return postage as their mistake. No reply to last e-mail very ignorant."
"By supplying just what I wanted."
"the items arrived promptly and lived up to expectations"
"I never received the goods even though payment was taken. I have been unable to contact anyone in Textiles Direct to complain / no reply to 'e' mail and only an answer phone on the customer service line. Strongly suggest no-one buys anything from them any more and I have taken up the mater with my credit card people"
"I ordered my bedding on the 16 February, paid for next day delivery and only received it on the 27 February. The initial problem was that the order hadn't been processed and it took an email by me to query it, to finally get it processed. I have been refunded for delivery, but not acceptable nonetheless!"
"Very happy"
"I made the booking then followed up immediately to make a change to the order. When I heard back I was told that the substitution I wanted wasn't available. I then asked about whether another option was available. During this time I received an email to see my order had been shipped. So now an item I didn't want has been shipped but I now still have not received it even though its a week later."
"Easy to use website. Good range of stock. Quick dispatch and delivery. Simple process"
"I received order of duvet cover set. the cover was 6 inches too big. i emailed textiles direct on 12th february and to date my email has not even been acknowledged. I have sent another email today (15 feb)"
"The colour is great and is worth the money it was delivered very fast"
textiles direct is rated 4.44 based on 612 reviews