TextAnywhere Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"Claire Newman is always helpful and prompt with her answers. Great asset to your Team!"
"Text anywhere is a good program but its always logging me out and im having to sign back in to re-write the message all over again. its a pain."
Hello James
Thank you for your feedback, this is very useful to us, and its greatly appreciated.
Sorry that you are frustrated with the log in and out process. Were you aware that we have a selection via the Admin Panel to either log the user out after 20 minutes of inactivity or to select not to be logged out at all. You can find this under Account Options. We implemented this function due to security should the computer be left logged into the TextAnywhere account for instance, people can send Text Messages without consent.
I hope this helps.
Our Customer Service Team can be reached on 08451 221 302, should you have any further queries now or in the future.
Kind regards
Wendy Bridges
"Fantastic all round service. Friendly and approachable team who are always happy to help. Having worked with the team for more than 2 years, with regular communication, I ma yet to find something they have been unable to support me on. Text Anywhere have been the key enablers for us to move forward on our communications strategies - delivering significant benefit to our business. As a side note, the team are genuinely interested in understanding our business and how we can make the most out of their service, whilst reducing costs in the process."
"We've been using TextAnywhere's services for 10 years now and I can highly recommend them. Their platform is quick and reliable and their support team is ready and willing to help when we run into problems."
"Excellent service. Always provides prompt professional service and always their to help . (Thank you Claire Newman )"
"Great product. Excellent service. TextAnywhere were extremely helpful in assisting us to move to two way text surveys. They accommodated all our requests and provided truly outstanding customer support. The text survey product is great and easy to use."
"We have been using textanywhere for over 8 years for all of our SMS. Delivery of the messages is always quick Of all the systems we have we have the fewest technical problems with textanywhere it just works, all the time every day of the year."
"I have used TextAnywhere for two and a half years and they provide a fantastic, reliable service. The account managers are lovely and always happy to help with any request and the technical team go above and beyond to make sure my campaigns run smoothly. Highly recommended"
"TextAnywhere have an excellent product and I've always found their support second to none. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their messaging service to anyone with a requirement in this area."
"Excellent service. Claire is brilliant, always provides prompt professional service on each and every occasion ;0)"
"From the beginning I have found the customer service to be excellent. Setting up the account was so easy and the system is flexible enough for our users. Any queries that I have are always answered straight away. This is either by the point of contact that I tend to deal with (Claire Newman) or her colleagues if she is on leave. There have been no complaints from our users and I would recommend this service to others without a doubt."
"We issue approximately 500 texts daily and are very satisfied with the service. We have approached other departments within our business to encourage them to use this service (if it is relevant to their respective areas). We are now looking to increase the scope of the service to make the most of the existing functionality and thus far are receiving good support and understanding from Text Anywhere in relation to our requirements."
TextAnywhere is rated 4.79 based on 92 reviews