TextAnywhere Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"Prompt action , dealt with very efficiently. Would highly recommend"
"TextAnywhere is always available to support us. 100% customer satisfaction. Coming to Account Manager (Shereen De Vos) always provided extended support when required. Thanks for your support."
"I found the technology really easy to use and very useful. I think it definitely helped to encourage people to download the app which also proved a great success. We will definitely be using the system again for our next campaign."
"Tia was very good in handling my issues & got me up & running very fast. Highly recommended! Thanks!"
"I received a very quick reply to my query which was very much appreciated."
"Mark Bruen was able to quickly sort out a discrepancy with our 3 accounts and arrange a transfer of credits. Very efficient, thank you so much"
"I received a very quick reply to my query and it resolved my issue."
"Your service provided by Claire Newman is and has been outstanding. We were in a critical point, having run out of credit and not knowing about it just a few hours of running a promotion campaign, and you saved us!! Thank you very much."
"Quickly understood my query and responded to my specific technical enquiry and provided further information. Excellent customer service."
"Very quick and efficient service. Thank you"
"Thank you for the quick answer."
"Working perfectly in Mauritius"
"very prompt response. dealt with issue immediately"
"Fast, accurate response by Tia to a technical query."
"By having a great customer service team, who always respond quickly and helpfully"
"TextAnywhere are really responsive, especially Wendy. They are very professional and it is a pleasure to do business with them"
"We have been using TextAnywhere for some years now - pretty much since the advent of smart phones made pagers obsolete. Would thoroughly recommend. DK"
"Excellent Customer Care, they are extremely speedy, helpful and polite a credit to the company."
"TextAnywhere's tool is easy and simple to use. Customer service cannot do enough for you and truly care about helping you and your needs. The reporting tool is also very useful giving good stats and readable information."
"Claire Newman is always helpful and prompt with her answers. Great asset to your Team!"
TextAnywhere is rated 4.83 based on 111 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!