TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Claire from the Customer Service Team has been very helpful over the last few days helping me get the TextInbound service up and running correctly. I wouldn't have managed it without her. Many thanks.
Good service very prompt reliable service. Claire was brilliant.
OK for casual use but no good for professional services. No automatic topup facility, they won't send you an invoice and only tell you your credits are running low when the balance is too low to do anything but immediately pay via credit card.
Enquiry was dealt with promptly, I was very impressed.
Only just started on a trail with this product and already mega impressed with support, quality and responsiveness
It's really easy to use and easy to pull information/reports when necessary. I just had to contact your help team as I had a query - had a super prompt response which told me exactly what I needed to know :) Thank you Tia for that!!
a*
Very helpful.
Great service, works seamlessly with our CRM system.
Like a speeding bullet. Couldn't log in (forgotten email address) and actually it was urgent. They came out of the blocks like Usian Bolt. Immediately sorted. I mean within a minute. Then called to make sure all was okay. Top marks.
Excellent service. Prompt response to query which was very efficiently dealt with, using a simple solution to address the problem, 10 out of 10 !
Speedy response to any question, easy set up,system seems to meet or needs well
Query was sorted very quickly.
I have been using this company/service for ten years. Very good. The only thing I always griped about a bit was the limit on characters in the message. Not sure if this has changed recently.
The service I have received from calling them yesterday has been incredible, fast, efficient and friendly. I called with very little details and each advisor that I spoke to was able to help. Brilliant service.
Outstanding service. Very helpful, very quick and pleasant to speak to.
Very good support
Excellent service, very user friendly site. Fortunately we don't have to contact them very often with any technical issues, but when we do they are so efficient and helpful. The issue is resolved very quickly - they are great!
great service reasonable price good helpful support
Always very obliging