TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My recent queries and requests have been processed and dealt with effectively and very efficiently. Response times have been exceptionally quick and thorough too.
The accuracy and speed they took to solve my query was more than impressive!
I had my issue solved within minutes and I think that's of the utmost importance.

Happy with the service so far.
Tia was really helpful and super quick with her responses. Great service as always :-)
We have not used the service yet however, speedy response to enquiry and quick resolution to payment option. Much appreciated
Excellent service! Thanks for the quick response to my query.
Wonderful - Kim was very helpful and problem was resolved immediately.
Tia was excellent. She replied and assisted at very short notice and was extremely helpful.
Professional service.
Very helpful
While it is frustrating that I am no longer able to pay online for textanywhere credits, my customer service contact Tia was extremely pleasant and helpful and was able to promptly help me resolve my issue.
excellent customer service when I needed it
Claire from the Customer Service Team has been very helpful over the last few days helping me get the TextInbound service up and running correctly. I wouldn't have managed it without her. Many thanks.
Good service very prompt reliable service. Claire was brilliant.
Enquiry was dealt with promptly, I was very impressed.
Only just started on a trail with this product and already mega impressed with support, quality and responsiveness
It's really easy to use and easy to pull information/reports when necessary. I just had to contact your help team as I had a query - had a super prompt response which told me exactly what I needed to know :) Thank you Tia for that!!
a*
Very helpful.
Great service, works seamlessly with our CRM system.
Like a speeding bullet. Couldn't log in (forgotten email address) and actually it was urgent. They came out of the blocks like Usian Bolt. Immediately sorted. I mean within a minute. Then called to make sure all was okay. Top marks.
TextAnywhere is rated 4.85 based on 176 reviews