TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Like one of the other one star reviews below, I changed software provider during lockdown, I had over 6000 credits left, Textanywhere refused to refund ANY of the credits saying that it was in the terms and conditions. I had been a customer for nearly 10 years and spent thousands of pounds! Feeling robbed is an understatement! I definitely do not recommend this company!
Great service
Simple interfaces, excellent service
Speedy and efficient in responding to my queries, thankyou.
Very swift response to my query.
Excellent customer service
I felt that all staff went out of their way to resolve my problem.
Excellent service from Tia
Quick and friendly response to my email. Thank you
Excellent, quick prompt service from customer care team.
replied to my contact request and solved my issue very quickly. Extremely pleased
Call always drops.
Great customer service and such a great help.
Thank you Kim for helping with our issue this afternoon, effective and very friendly service. Many thanks
TextAnywhere has been an excellent supplier, delivering a reliable service with excellent and responsive technical support when needed.
Customer support is always prompt and efficient, a real trademark of TextAnywhere!
Excellent customer service from Tia ... very efficient service 10/10
Excellent customer care. Kept me informed at all stages of the problem. Very friendly person helping with the issue. Thank you very much.
Little niggle as I pushed a wrong button during a unique setup. Quick response from Mark who resolved the issue and fixed my wrongs 10/10 for customer service :) Thanks!
Absolutely solid gold support in terms of friendliness, responsiveness and availability. Nothing is too much trouble and no issue too small to give 100% attention. Great to deal with real people who clearly love to help others get the results they need. Could not recommend highly enough!
TextAnywhere is rated 4.83 based on 179 reviews