TextAnywhere Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy

"Excellent customer service from Tia ... very efficient service 10/10"
"Excellent customer care. Kept me informed at all stages of the problem. Very friendly person helping with the issue. Thank you very much."
"Little niggle as I pushed a wrong button during a unique setup. Quick response from Mark who resolved the issue and fixed my wrongs 10/10 for customer service :) Thanks!"
"Absolutely solid gold support in terms of friendliness, responsiveness and availability. Nothing is too much trouble and no issue too small to give 100% attention. Great to deal with real people who clearly love to help others get the results they need. Could not recommend highly enough!"
"Prompt, professional and polite support."
"Very quick to respond to my query, and staff very helpful."
"Very helpful, resolved our issue within a matter of minutes."
"Fantastic help and support when needed. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service. Have used the facility before and it is highly effective. Strongly recommended."
"My recent queries and requests have been processed and dealt with effectively and very efficiently. Response times have been exceptionally quick and thorough too."
"The accuracy and speed they took to solve my query was more than impressive! I had my issue solved within minutes and I think that's of the utmost importance. Happy with the service so far."
"Tia was really helpful and super quick with her responses. Great service as always :-)"
"We have not used the service yet however, speedy response to enquiry and quick resolution to payment option. Much appreciated"
"Excellent service! Thanks for the quick response to my query."
"Wonderful - Kim was very helpful and problem was resolved immediately."
"Tia was excellent. She replied and assisted at very short notice and was extremely helpful."
"Professional service."
"Very helpful"
"While it is frustrating that I am no longer able to pay online for textanywhere credits, my customer service contact Tia was extremely pleasant and helpful and was able to promptly help me resolve my issue."
"excellent customer service when I needed it"
TextAnywhere is rated 4.87 based on 163 reviews