TextAnywhere Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"I needed a report for a longer time span than is achievable through the admin portal. I requested it at 15:49 and had it emailed to me by 15:51 Excellent service again"
"I found the setup process very straightforward and the customer service provided by Claire was fantastic. The system is very easy to use and it has helped us add another string to our bow when it comes to sending out marketing campaigns. Thank you TextAnywhere!"
Vivien Martin
Verified Buyer
"Answered my question quickly and efficiently!"
Will French
Verified Buyer
"Replied very quickly and fixed my problem. When I still had an issue I was called back again and got the answer I needed."
Rick Solly
Verified Buyer
"Your Customer Services Department refunded 500 credits today when there was a software malfunction with a new system at Waseley. We are very grateful for this kindness. Thanks, Rick Solly, ICT Manager, Waseley Hills High School"
"Fantastic service, Tia was very helpful and dealt with my query very quickly. Thank you Tia."
Hayley Stent
Verified Buyer
"They called back very quickly several times to answer my queries!!"
"Product is, as all users know, very good but the key in any business relationship is what happens when something goes awry. Recently we - the customer - made an accounting error and double paid an invoice. As many in business will know this can so often be the start of negotiations that make Brexit talks seem like a quick chat. Christine Slater resolved this immediately. that kind of prompt and efficient response is one reason I would recommend TextAnywhere to anyone."
"fast response"
Helen Walker
Verified Reviewer
"Christine Slater is a wonderful advert for your company she delivers first class service every time I deal with her Thank you once again Christine much appreciated"
"The text anywhere service is first class and ultra reliable. However, the customer service is simply fantastic. They set the highest standards and I cannot recall another company that comes close to offering the same levels of service. Outstanding!"
Samantha Macdougall
Verified Buyer
"Friendly customer services, prompt call back and problem was dealt with effectively and I even learnt something new about the system I didn't know before."
"Provided a help guide"
Roger Nicholas
Verified Buyer
"Tia sorted this so all is good - Hopefully this still maintains"
John Riley
Verified Buyer
"I was grateful for the assistance given."
Peter Panteli
Verified Buyer
"They resolved our issue within minutes and they are the best"
Mieke Van Der Zijpp
Verified Buyer
"What made my administrator whoop with joy is when one of your advisers told us how to get into the old system. We now have tried the new system for weeks and it is awful, the old system was much, much better. On the plus side, your telephone advisors are very good, they do phone back when they promise to. I'd rather tell you where Text anywhere makes me unhappy: The new system is laid out left to right whereas the old was down the way, just like email, much easier to navigate. And the contact box keeps popping up. It takes a long time for every action to scroll through the contact box. it is difficult to add a new contact. It takes much longer to download, there's no shortcut for desktop, I'd be very happy to sign up for the old version and will seriously consider looking for a new provider if the new system doesn't approve. I say leave well alone!"
Hello there Mieke,
Firstly we are really sorry to hear that you are having issues with some of the system changes made recently. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our platform. All feedback (good or bad) is incredibly valuable to us - without it, we are not able to understand nor resolve the needs of our customers. We are taking all feedback provided very seriously and with this in mind - are now looking for ways to improve our system, to hopefully resolve the frustrations that you mention. One of our Customer Services Team will contact to discuss your comments further and to provide assistance to you and your staff, when and where needed.
Again, many thanks for providing your feedback.
Kind regards
Wendy Bridges.
"Not as good as I thought no login information"
Hello there

We are very sorry to hear that your login experience wasn't satisfactory for you. We send several detailed emails covering how to login to your account. Can you please go into further detail please so we can get this resolved for you. You can email me directly at wendy.bridges@textanywhere.net. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Kat Pasiecka
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response and resolution. Brilliant experience."
"Kim was really helpful"