TextAnywhere Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"So far, so good. Loving this!"
"perfect service! Any issues i have the team are always quick to help! This service helps our organization a lot, would highly recommend !!"
"I needed to make an admin change to our account but couldn't work out how to do it so contacted TextAnywhere who rang back promptly and helped me quickly resolve the issue. The assistant who called was very helpful and easy to chat to, the whole support experience was faultless."
"Tia knows her stuff and was very helpful!"
"Very responsive, not passed from one department to the other, very happy with the service."
"great support"
"Really fast, friendly and efficient service to get my query resolved. Thank you very much."
"Excellent timely response. Thank you!"
"Very prompt response."
"Excellent response and great product."
"response was quick and efficient."
"Just switched over to TextAnywhere and already seeing a huge in improvement in customer service (hallelujah!) and efficiency."
"Great service"
"Very quick call back and helpful assistance on system for the request I had :-)"
"Great service from Tia, was able to get all the information and reports we required."
"Very Good Service"
"I can test messages using my test account instead of consuming messages from my live account"
"Helped me out very swiftly :)"
"Prompt response, courteous, helpful and supportive staff"
"I needed a report for a longer time span than is achievable through the admin portal. I requested it at 15:49 and had it emailed to me by 15:51 Excellent service again"
TextAnywhere is rated 4.84 based on 118 reviews