Tesco Mobile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tesco Mobile

How would you rate Tesco Mobile?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Helen Macauley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tesco Mobile in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Helen Macauley
"They got me the best deals for the whole family and even though the staff member was extremely busy, had no break that day and was obviously stressed, he was patient, calm helpful and understanding with me. Excellent service."
Andrew
"The best customer service you can get, no pushy sales just help in answering my questons and very polite."
"I changed my contract from PAYG to a monthly sim only contract. It should have been £7.50 per month but because I accept adverts I only pay £4.50 per month. When I wanted a Tesco Mobile phone unlocked, they did it in store, brilliant service."
Wendy Ward
"I have a new phone with 32gb"
Tesco Mobile is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews