Tesco Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tesco Mobile

Tell us how Tesco Mobile made you happy
Absolutely useless company AVOID!! Absolutely useless company, DO NOT USE!!!i took a contract out with tesco on behalf of a friend who’s unwell ,admittedly they had some problems paying a few payments due to personal health matters , I’d explained all of this to Tesco Mobile several times but My Friend couldn’t get the money to pay it and it went into arrears , following this I got sent a “default notice” letter this means I have 14 days to rectify things , else it will default! I was worried sick! I suffer with epilepsy and I was even losing sleep over the stress of it SO I CALL THEM “WITHIN THE 14 DAYS”.AND ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION “ HOW MUCH HAVE I GOT TO PAY TODAY TO STOP THE ACCOUNT FROM DEFAULTING, “I WAS PREPARED TO PAY WHATEVER I NEEDED TO PAY TO PREVENT THIS!” So the collegue tells me an amount I needed to pay to prevent it defaulting and I paid exactly what they told me on that very call , however a few weeks down the line the account STILL DID THEN DEFAULT, so I call them back to descuss it , they even confirmed their colleague told me the wrong amount, that’s their error not mine! And now they’ve put a deadlock on so I can’t do nothing ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING , they make mistakes and now iv got to suffer with a default on my credit file for 6 years “ even though I said how much have I got to pay to prevent a default and the amount I was told I paid on that very phone call , they’re by far the most useless team of people iv EVER had to deal with! Even something as simple as requesting a call back seems like rocket science to them, you tell them you have a lunch break at 1:15 -2:15 on 2 occasions they call back in the early/mid morning I MEAN SERIOUSLY IF YOU CANT EVEN READ A TIME ON A SCREEN THEN YOU NEED HELP! , Send them 3 emails get no answer ! Post this on here and get the same old automated reply , passing the bug is all these useless people are capable of! And Tesco Mobile if you really have investigated this and heard your colleague tell me that paying an amount will stop it defaulting “THE VERY QUESTION I CALLED ABOUT “ why is it you can’t take responsibility for this YOUR ERROR NOT MINE!!!
More about the customers than any other phone shop
Been with them for years. Good coverage even if they do "piggy back" on O2. Customer care i have found is 5☆. Understanding and polite.
I had a new phone & had erroneously jammed an app which effected usage. I called into Chester le Street tesco & the young lady on the phone desk spent an hour & half rectifying my error at no cost. I am not good with mobiles but she was patient & polite even though my contract is with another phone company. First class service from a lovely lady.
Excellent advice and steering to the correct product
Professional, affordable, fantastic knowledgable staff.
Bit of a glitch when trying to order online but customer services helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and got everything sorted straight away. Great value mobiles and flexible packages.
Tesco mobile is amazing value for money, staff always helpful and friendly, would highly recommend, love my new Huawei mobile.
The process was quick taking out a contract with this company. Plus cash back... I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you
Got a very good deal and a good phone and easy to deal with.
They got me the best deals for the whole family and even though the staff member was extremely busy, had no break that day and was obviously stressed, he was patient, calm helpful and understanding with me. Excellent service.
The best customer service you can get, no pushy sales just help in answering my questons and very polite.
I changed my contract from PAYG to a monthly sim only contract. It should have been £7.50 per month but because I accept adverts I only pay £4.50 per month. When I wanted a Tesco Mobile phone unlocked, they did it in store, brilliant service.
I have a new phone with 32gb