Tesco Bank Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Tesco Bank

How would you rate Tesco Bank?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

218 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tesco Bank in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Nothing but praise for the way my distressing claim was handled (death of pet). Sympathetic gentleman took my call and then claim handled between insurers and vet. I was notified by post on progress. My claim was covered in full, apart from excess. Even direct debit arrangement cancelled on date of claim, I did not have to do this. Would highly recommend Tesco pet insurance."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always really helpful when I ring and very polite, have been with them for many years would recommend."
"Closed my account without telling me saying they will be sending my balance as a cheque its been a month and not received anything and now no one at bank will speak to me keep saying there busy and will call back."
"n/a"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"the policy has been very handy as our cat had to have some tests and our claim was paid promptly"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Never had to mae a claim or speak to a "Human" therefore unable to comment further"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The pound shop of Bamks - Tesco credit card Have a perfect credit rating, had not used tesco credit card for 7 months and the direct debit ceased automatically and they did not tell me (It is all online with my mobile number and email) and they could not mange to inform me. i owed £22 ponds on my cardI and they sent me a Default sum notice for £12, I cancelled both my cards because of this. I had been a customer for over 30 years and never put a foot wrong. The worst service I have ever experienced with a bank in all my life. Anyone out there thinking of using Tesco banking - DON'T! No matter how good you are you will end up with a bed credit rating through no fault of your own."
"This insurance is pretty good but they do seem to be much more expensive the following year"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They handled my clam in a professional way and paid quickly. All in all very good."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"NEVER OPEN A TESCO BANK ACCOUNT THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK TO YOU HAVE ALSO STOPPED SHOPPING AT TESCO"
"Easy to purchase and very good customer service."
"Good value for money"
David Rodwell
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible Bank. Assured a 8 day Switch. Here we are 23 days after initial application accepted. No Card has been received or sent.. With D/D now due 7 I was worried, BUT CANCELLED Application and stayed with Nationwide.. Maybe not the interest but reliable service. TESCO BANK RUBBISH!. David"
"Very helpful and quick response to claim. Claimed for accidental damage. Within a week new laptop arrived."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was happy with my policies, just wish I didn’t have to go through it all every year x"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I thought I might have got a claim for new patio doors under the buildings policy but was told on the phone they were not covered I told my son and he said Tesco insurance are a load of rubbish and told me to go to the one he has which covers most things I will not renew when it runs out"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I haven't heard anything since policy was set up. But i am not expecting to hear from them as i haven't made a claim."
Mr Daniel Pearce
"Easy to navigate website with online documents with quick customer services on hand."
"followed all their rules still Tesco is holding to my money so stay away from Tesco bank unless you can afford to loose it"
"Very easy to take out and set the direct debit up."
Tesco Bank is rated 4.04 based on 218 reviews