Tesco Bank Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Tesco Bank made you happy

Telephone
"Do i have to give it a star... Never missed a payment in 2 years until 6 days ago due to mistake when changing my Direct debit. All promotional offers revoked like 0% interest which i have complained about. So i have tried to sort mistake within a week but still they say no. Just told that my complaint will take 14 days for the complaints team to get back to me..... One sided? Tesco do not treat customers in good faith. Cheap offers for a reason. Be careful"
Are you Tesco Bank? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tesco Bank receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Faster payment only work if you do them early in the day. If , like me you send a faster payment to another Tesco account in the evening it does not transfer until after midnight the following day. That ain’t a faster payment. Makes no sense according to the customer service person if I’d dine the transfer this morning rather that last night it would have been there by now. That makes no sense whatsoever. Are they really a bank I often wonder. Be interesting to see where they are in a years time"
"Like other reviews posted Tesco isa stinker of a bank misleadingly confusion in its 0% deals Interest charges from purchases paid off in full. Aggressive non listening customer service agents based in Glasgow. AVOID or be prepared to be frustrated beyond the boundaries of the norm!"
"I have got what I paid for. Nothing more, nothing less. As far as I can tell, bearing in mind that I have not made a claim, the policy is good and I expect any claim that I make to be dealt with honestly and quickly. By the way I am not from Redhill."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Awful bank, I settled a 6 months interest free loan after just 4 months using my Tesco credit card, purely so I could get some club card points. Within 1 hour I transferred the money from my Santander current account over to my Tesco credit card account to cover the whole amount. When my statement came they charged me £80 cash transaction and also £40 interest. Barclays provided the £2000 loan for 6 months via wex photographic made nothing, Tesco bank made £120 fo the privilege of using their credit card to pay it off. As I said I only used it to get a few club card points, I could have paid for the camera straight off by cash. What worries me is that there is a lot of vulnerable people who need to use a credit card to giv themselves a bit of breathing space and this practice is blatant exploitation of those people who can people who can least afford it. I phoned up customer services but they were extremely rude almost to the point of laughing at the situation, they understood the reason for us using the credit card and that I was unaware of the charges, but would not offer any sympathy whatsoever. We do our weekly shop of over £100 and fill up with petrol of £60 per week all at Tesco totalling over £8000 per year. I told them we were going to close Tesco bank and club card account and change our weekly shop to another supermarket, they just laughed and said go ahead. Ou Our joint cards are now both cut up and we are enjoying our weekly shop at Asda. Good Riddance Tesco enjoy your £120 you fleeced off me."
"I have changed my laptop and mobile phone, and as Tesco bank does not recognise my computer and cannot send a security number to my mobile, as they do not have the number my account is now locked and has been since 18th September 2018 they have sent numerous temporary security numbers to date my account is still locked, but they have promised to send me yet another security number we are now 8th October and still no nearer getting access to my account, I have contacted financial oumbudsman and hope they will help as I have bills to pay."
"Don't touch with someone elses bargepole!!!!!!!! Nothing but problems to claim on a non fault accident. Excuse after excuse after excuse from the company. Answers change from one agent to the next, told to chase up losses with the other persons insurance as not their problem. Mainly rude and obstructive staff on the phones. So far I'm up to 10 hours on the phone and on hold and haven't even managed to get an agreement on anything. Absolute shambles!!!!!!"
"Awful service. Decided a car crashing into the side of my car was somehow my fault. Didn't care that the person who did it was hounding me via message and even when provided with photos at the scene to show he drove into my drivers door decided as his car was worth more than mine that they would be paying out as it must be my fault. As damage on side of my car and front of his not quite sure how that works. Rude staff and lack of communication"
"They don't. Cannot email them to ask questions. Useless."
"Kept the policy price at an acceptable level with a gift voucher after signing up."
"One of the top company that lie to customer and can’t defend themselves. I claimed pet insurance and spoke with 3 different agents about this same claim and got 3 differ t answers every time. At the end they cancelled my policy and refunded my premium policy from 1 st day. Shocking customer service, manager can’t explained why and how they lie to me each time. In total I was waiting over 8 weeks for my claim and waste over 5 hours over phone."
"if you use cash back sites they wont pay up so do not factor in cash back when you quote"
"Insurance through them. Great price and all documentation and account info accessed online anytime"
"I received a renewal quote triple more that what Tesco quoted New cover was also provided by Tesco"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Absolutely terrible company for insurance. They automatically renew your policy with no emails or letters to tell you how much the renewal is. The money is simply taken from your bank. The renewal price ends up being much more expensive than elsewhere. If you try to ring to make sure your policy is not automatically renewed, you cannot get through to anyone as their lines are too busy. Ridiculous system."
"Tesco Club Card credit card ..... every month i get interest charges yet i pay in full on time but the charges keep coming ... i call, hold on the line, discuss it with an agent, they promise to remove the charges and resolve for the next month but it continues, each month I pay silly amounts for the privilege of a tesco credit card. Tesco, you are providing a poor and expensive service"
"As efficient if not better than most banks. More than satisfied."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Tesco’s car insurance brilliant!!"
"Cancelled. Policy"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I have had no problems so far bought the policy online ,so no human contact ,have not made a claim so can't rate that side of things"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago