Tesco Bank Reviews

Read Tesco Bank Reviews

info@tescobank.com

Tell us how Tesco Bank made you happy
very good services
Much cheaper for the same cover than I have had from my previous insurer who I have had for 8 years.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Do NOT get car insurance with TescoBank. Its like pulling teeth trying to get them to help you with anything. Make your life easier and go with someone else. I've had far better assistance/customer service from other providers. They cause unnecessary stress.
Very good
Worst ever. Put me at fault when was the other drivers. We were both with tesco stay clear
Applied for a 24mth interest free visa card and was accepted with a £5600 limit. Card was received and pin code received. I then got a phone call from Tesco bank to say they had made a mistake and it should not have been processed ?? I already hold one Tesco visa card, which the balance is paid off in full each month, its just used for collecting club card points. Its not the first time we have had problems with them. We took a loan out a few years ago on a 3.4% interest rate and was accepted. Tesco then called saying it would be 5.2% with no reason? Our credit history is excellent, so theres no reason for this. Looks as though low rates are advertised to get interest and rates are changed once accepted. My advice would be to avoid and look at the high street banks.
Three months after my son wrote the car off we are still ringing Tescos on an almost daily basis trying to reach a resolution. We are pushed from pillar to post, A will tell us one thing then B will tell us another, then C will tell us that he cannot act until he has heard from D, who is waiting to from F. There were, admittedly, issues with the policy, for which we need to take some personal responsibility, but the misinformation,delays, prevarication, time wasting and incompetence we have endured over a three month period is almost impressive. now we are told to pay an additional premium, which we paid, only to be told we paid the wrong premium. When I pointed out it was the amount we were told, in writing to pay, I was told yes it was, but that the amount we were told in writing to pay was in fact, incorrect. and that E had to talk to F who was waiting for G and it was beyond their control. I suspect that the payout we finally receive, (if we ever do) will be so negligible as to make the time, stress, and effort involved unviable and under no circumstances ever would I ever use Tescos insurance services again or allow any of my friends or family to use them. I even have a letter from them admitting that they not provided the required standards of service and that I have a legitimate complaint, but still the claim drags on and still we are fobbed off with more delays and more excuses and I now have zero faith in anyone in this company.
Warning ! Just cancelled my Tesco car insurance and they charged me £51 for cancellation fee !!. So , before you sign up make sure you read all the term and condition and all the “hidden charges “ I don’t recommend Tesco insurance !!
I have a personal loan with them and despite all payments being made on time, my credit report has been attacked. After speaking to them they said "there is nothing they can do". Not sure how this is allowed. Sad stuff really
Whoever you insure with, do NOT use Tesco Car insurance. I had a small accident in my car which was the fault of another driver. I had proof from witnesses and dash cam footage of the whole incident, yet Tesco admitted liability without even reviewing the evidence. The damage was not serious at all, easily repairable yet they quoted a £6000 repair bill. I had quotes from other official damage reapir garages that came in at just over £1000. They wrote my car off so I cancelled the claim, and all my accounts with Tesco. They registered my car as a write off because I did this. Absolutely worst experience of an insurer in 25 years driving experience.
Worst bank in uk
Car insurance renewal is higher than previous year price...without any claims and insurance price is high. And even customer service also don’t know the reason
Worst bank i have ever been with. Twice in one year my current account had a security breach, which resulted in my card being cancelled and having no access to money until new card arrived 7 days later, Both times i had a message to say to ring the fraud department ASAP and both times i could not get through and when i eventually did got told there was no-one there to speak to me - the 2nd time i actually demanded i speak to someone that night as I did not want to wait days again to find out why the fraud department was ringing me. Worst bank ever and worst customer service ever...save yourself some stress and go someone else. And also the person i spoke to on the phone admitted their security was not as high as other banks!
Good value for money.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
They have auto-renewed my car insurance without my consent and told me I signed an auto-renewal form with is a total LIE as I know for sure we did told them that we do not want an auto-renewal. And I would never sign such a form to ensure we only go through compare the market each year to get the movies deal.
Very good customer service. Easy to deal with the people who work there.
I am so lost about what to do about my insurance. My policy is £168.42 a month. It was a set amount of mileage - through a black box. I was since made redundant and now travel 38miles to work, and then back everyday. More than my policy allows. This means I have to pay minimum £101, usually more a month to top up my mileage. I asked if I could change my policy. They said no. The only thing I can do is keep topping up every month or cancel for £468
Blocked my credit card without letting me know. Quick to tell me when payment due, not so quick to remind you a payment has been missed despite 10 years of never having missed a payment. Rang to complain after card declined. Everyone very sorry, can see our payment is pending but wont unblock card. very unhappy. Had two messages to ring them, mobile and landline. Rang back as asked no one knew anything about it. 28 minutes later having spoke to 3 different people having to tell the same story every time got totally fed up and asked to be rung back by someone who knew our situation. Still waiting!!! Will not be using Tesco bank again. Just appalling service
Amazing service!
Home insurance was so easy you could amend and set things to suit your needs , quick and easy process will use again!
Tesco Bank is rated 3.57 based on 346 reviews