TEP Technica Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TEP Technica Ltd
Read TEP Technica Ltd Reviews

About TEP Technica Ltd:

Technica Engineering Partnership was founded in 1998 by Barry Downs and was joined by his son Simon in 2003. It was formally incorporated as a private limited company in 2005 under the name TEP Technica. The Company has successfully expanded its range of products and services over the last 17 years to become one of the UK’s largest and most well-known stockists of industrial wheels and castors. Specialising in Vulkollan© and polyurethane wheels we have become the market leader in the supply of forklift wheels covering nearly every make and model of forklift ever built. In recent years we have become a major supplier to the automotive industry and today our load and guide rollers can be found on almost every car production line in the UK. More recently we have become a leading stockist of wheels and rollers for lifts, escalators and moving walks. With over £1million of wheels and castors in stock in the UK covering the core markets in which we operate, we offer our customers an unrivalled range of market leading products backed up with our first class technical expertise and a delivery performance to match.

enquiries@teponline.co.uk

Tell us how TEP Technica Ltd made you happy
I still have not received my device, first time using this service. DPD failed to deliver then didn't deliver it to my alternative address, and there is still no sign of it or communication from DPD, very annoyed.
Great products, fast delivery and great service. Many Thanks!
Arrived really quickly, very helpful over the phone. Large selection of stock.
Easy to navigate and informative website withy very straightforward ordering process.
Good Service, very helpful and fast delivery.
I was searching for some suitable ball race type wheels for a small project prototype Im going to build. So I discovered TEP Technica as a result of a web search and found a whole range of potential wheels. I refined my search within the on line catalogue and found what I wanted. Prices were reasonable, the on line buying process was very easy and I was impressed with the speed of response to the order and the wheel arrived the next day. The Lollipops were an unexpected and delightful bonus. I do a lot of on line purchasing and of course many companies have set high standards and certainly in this initial experience I would place TEP Technica in that group of high standard setters. I look forward to the opportunity make more purchases from this organisation.
Only place I could easily find this product and fast delivery. Website not so easy to use on a mobile.
Excellent service
Web site easy to use, online help is instant if you want it
We were kept informed about delivery and were given a slot when delivery would be made and this was accurate. The only problem was that delivery was made to our office address and we required the item to be delivered elsewhere. There were two address labels on the package. One which had our office address (the billng address) and the other was a combination of the address we wanted it deliverd to and our office address.
I am sorry to hear your delivery went to the wrong address. The error was entirely the fault of DPD who in their defence are normally very reliable. We understand you managed to redirect the delivery before we could intervene. Please accept our apology and I will email you an offer in lieu of the cost and inconvenience this no doubt caused you. Simon
GOOD QUALITY AND GOOD SERVICE.
TEP staff are always polite and curious, always willing to help find a solution with any enquiry we make, a very good all round service
Extremely helpful as always
Thanks for the positive review from the TEP Team!
Thanks for the review.
This is a very solid precision industrial part with two pre-greased bearings which run quietly and smoothly. Bearing faces are slightly wider than the PU tyre so no spacers normally needed. Ours were a tight sliding fit on stock 20mm bar. Good part.
Hi Toby. Apologies for the delay. Just getting used to this online review service. Just wanted to say thank you for your comments about our service. The team here likes that their hard work is appreciated.
First class service, first class product range. great company to do business with.
Thank you Chris for your positive comments from all of us at TEP. Sorry for delay in response but we are a bit new at this online review interface.
Fast and reliable service, had the wheels in stock, shipped same day. Excellent service.
Thanks for the positive review from the TEP Team!
TEP Technica Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 16 reviews