Telephone Store Reviews

Telecom House, Coleshill United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Telephone Store made you happy

"I bought a low cost headset at £35 online and paid the standard £4.95 delivery. I was then phoned by Headset Store to say that the Highlands of Scotland where my business is located is considered as off-shore and therefore the delivery should be £17 plus VAT. I accept that this is the charge levied by HS's chosen delivery agents however Inverness is far from being off-shore. I feel HS's management should ensure that when agreeing distribution contracts with third parties they should push for fairness across all of the UK and choose not to do business with companies that discriminate certain areas of the mainland. I received a refund after cancelling the order and won't be doing business with HS again unless they change distribution arrangements."
Are you Telephone Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Telephone Store is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews