Telephone Store Reviews

12PM

Telecom House, Coleshill United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Telephone Store ?

"I bought a low cost headset at £35 online and paid the standard £4.95 delivery. I was then phoned by Headset Store to say that the Highlands of Scotland where my business is located is considered as off-shore and therefore the delivery should be £17 plus VAT. I accept that this is the charge levied by HS's chosen delivery agents however Inverness is far from being off-shore. I feel HS's management should ensure that when agreeing distribution contracts with third parties they should push for fairness across all of the UK and choose not to do business with companies that discriminate certain areas of the mainland. I received a refund after cancelling the order and won't be doing business with HS again unless they change distribution arrangements."
Telephone Store is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!