Tefl International Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tefl International

How would you rate Tefl International?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ranjit Singh
Verified Buyer
"1 - Course is good. It would be great if you add more video examples. 2 - I feel that instructions about course should be clearer. How student’s performance going to be graded and what if student do not secure the required grade in all unit tests. I forgot if there were very clear instructions about this course that how it is going to evaluate students’ performance. For example at end of course when I submit my lesson plan (I think I submit it 2 or 3 times after correction) I was not aware of that more than one attempt of submission of lesson plan will affect my grade on certificate. Thanks"
Carol Lara
Verified Buyer
"I liked the practical approach of the lessons and the tutorial video was great! The only disadvantage is the virtual nature of the course."
Samantha Mawarire
Verified Buyer
"I loved that the material was methodical and easy to go through progressively. That you for making us feel that we are part of a global family!"
Sally Holland
Verified Buyer
"The online course was easy to facilitate and I learnt a lot. I knew support was on the other end if needed but generally each module went smoothly. I finished my modules well within the time limit but this was a dedicated project. I found it helped not to leave that much time in between modules as they all flowed together. I would recommend this certification for anyone venturing into teaching."
"The tutor was prompt and there was a lot of content covered in the course. The lesson outline given was thorough and clear. Overall, I would recommend this to someone who wants to teach English abroad."
Margaretha Roodt-Koffman
Verified Buyer
"In my opinion, ittt is a totally professional organisation. My tutor was brilliant and always available when I felt lost with assignments. He did not spoon feed me but gave me good advice which made me think out of the box. As an online training course, I certainly never felt like I was left to my own devices. Very supportive system with a tutor always available. Course material is good and explained succinctly. I have recommended ittt to all my friends who have wanted to do the TEFL course. Thank you ittt."
"Really help me a lot. Not only the way how to teach ,but also the activities to make students all involve in the class"
Rose Alvarez
Verified Buyer
"I thought the material was very much common sense, and it was presented in a manner that was logical. Even though I knew most of the material, it was good to be reminded of it. I think the course did a very good job of covering everything that needed to be covered."
Haresh Hingorani
"I learnt a lot"
JUMAIDAH MOHD GAMBAR
Verified Buyer
"Taking course with ITTT, Giving me extra knowledge and sources to teach English."
"I appreciated that my personal tutor gave me feedback on each lesson. It helped me to better see my weaknesses and improve on them. This course more than prepared for my current job teaching at a language academy in China."
Deborah Small
Verified Buyer
"The instructor for the TEFL course did not advise me that I could not secure a job in Australia or the US without a Bachelors or Masters degree. I am disgusted with their dishonesty. I have not been able to secure an english teaching job since I graduated from their course."
Richard Adjei
Verified Buyer
"the lesson is well planed and well understandable. With hard work you can always excel at the end of the course. It also equip you with skills that can make teaching very flexible for in the class room."
Miranda Miskowiec
Verified Buyer
"I chose International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) to improve my qualifications as a teacher in China. The 120-hour program was very straight-forward and easy to navigate, and the price was a bargain compared to traditional classroom or university education. ITTT also offers bonus courses or discounts for online programs, which accrues to even greater savings. During the course of my training, the ITTT tutor who evaluated my assignments wrote very thoughtful comments, encouraging my progress. Overall, I feel I received a quality education without setting foot out the door!"
Noha Nasrat
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed the course. The lessons were structured in an organised way. I enjoyed the end of lesson task sheets as well as the tests. I would recommend this course to other people. I learned a lot."
Vanessa Chan
Verified Buyer
"I liked how I was able to take lessons at my own pace. I also liked how my grader, Jon, was very thorough with his feedback. I would recommend this course to my friends."
Carol Dauth
Verified Buyer
"I found the course easy to follow. I also found how little I had remembered from my school years when I began the course. I would have maybe liked more (dvd class lessons) but otherwise it was a good course to take."
Abida Raheema Hussain
Verified Buyer
"the course was excellent. very good for a beginner like I was. It gave a very good idea about lesson planning that I am using until now. it helped me a lot when I started the on line university because I've already got a good brief about the topics. overall, I love it. It was great. I wish you all the best."
Ngumbe Charles Mbwoge
Verified Buyer
"Hi dears! Hope you are great? it was a wonderful experience taking my TESOL/TEFL training with ITTT. In fact, it is unforgettable, because it keeps occurring to me. The best of it all is that the course has really made me competitive and enabled me to secure a job I consider satisfactory at this moment, all thanks to ITTT team that is very supportive to it's clients."
"organized and accessible. excellent for people already working."
Tefl International is rated 4.51 based on 49 reviews