Tefl International Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tefl International

How would you rate Tefl International ?

"The instructor for the TEFL course did not advise me that I could not secure a job in Australia or the US without a Bachelors or Masters degree. I am disgusted with their dishonesty. I have not been able to secure an english teaching job since I graduated from their course."
"The grammar sections were great and gave a comprehensive look at the basic breakdown of English. I actually often refer back to them before planning lessons on grammar tasks. However, In general this was a nice course to review basics but some content seemed to be common sense. I would hope anyone taking this has some teaching background or has worked with others before and can assume a natural leader role and knows how to correctly monitor classroom behavior."
Tefl International is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews